Why did jannies just delete a really good and civil thread about comparing current era to past decades?

Why did jannies just delete a really good and civil thread about comparing current era to past decades?

What's their endgame here?

Attached: froog.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

Any Forums is controlled opposition

They want to kill it because it isn't theirs

They're faggots

Jannies don't do it for free. They're paid to fuck up and control the board.

Resetting society, rewriting history, jews want you to forget real past and accept what they bamboozle kids in schools and mass media.

Attached: oldTimes.png (1175x985, 891.7K)

So what you going to do about it?

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

I don't know. It's obviously politocal. Some faggot tried to sage it. Likely a communist faggot not wanting people to discuss this dystopian shit. Keeping zoomies in the dark on what life is supposed to look like.

Fuck em all.

Agreed. Some of the most effective threads get pruned while copius amount of bot spam and shill threads stay up. We need a fucking new site.

Exactly. They don't want you to know another life outside the prison they are trying to build.

Was it the “What were the 90s like?” pasta thread where sad faggots wax nostalgia and pretend like anyone cares about how much they miss JNCOs and whiny effeminate music?

Attached: TIMESAND___SJjht9S4ukAEt9S4ukAERECjhERECjhERECY.png (1024x512, 471.5K)

Just make the thread again.

Then don't post in it bitch. Damn site is full of stupid shill shitwith a Twitter screen shot and "he's right you know?"

Low effort shill shit. And that shit stays on /pol.

we need a site that uses DRM and nonpersistent ram based SQL so it can't be recorded or subpoenaed

I agree. More security and clean moderation. I was thinking instead of moderators have "curators" you subscribe to them and it prunes and filters the content based on how those curators delete threads.

That way it can't be infiltrated. We can just switch curators.

I'm so fucking tired of jannies and Jews fucking up our freedom of speech. If you guys have any good alternatives I'm ready to jump ship. It's not them that makes this site great. It's our honest discourse that keeps this place up. They fear actual conversation and people discussing things without filter for their gay ass safe spaces.

Welcome to Any Forums faggot
Where you get black pilled.
Where you learn about how "they" try to control the narrative.

Let's create one. I have ideas. Fuck it. There are ways to do it.

have threads that just scroll off infinitely, unmoderated but with a timer like here

Shit I'll start learning to code, but if someone makes one before I do I'm out this bitch. Mr. White it's time to cook.