IT'S HAPPENING!

California's power grid is on the verge of collapse. Hospitals are even shutting down.

>Not a drill

Turn off your AC, even if you don't live in California. Everything finds it's way to California, so if you're really going to bask in your AC while we're dying, then you can fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-175037-494.png (1080x1849, 484.1K)

great reset in effect

Why would I care about the vaxxies clogging up the hospitals?

fpbp

i thought they were on solar and wind

The most valuable stare in the union and they're doing everything in the power to destroy it.

Attached: yrbdpTD.jpg (2200x2800, 838.8K)

the ac stays on pablo

it's not even hot out i just like the cool breeze

>so if you're really going to bask in your AC while we're dying,

I wasn't planning to, but now I am. Die, bitch. Die screaming.

Attached: 1662283066113896.jpg (1024x838, 101.27K)

Califag here, just set my AC to 69 degrees and booted up my PC for some vidya :^)

LOL

will "turn off your AC" become the new "2 weeks to flatten the curve" meme?

Turn everything up. Turn all your lights on. Let the fucker burn.

Attached: 1648856631896.jpg (788x524, 132.5K)

brb cranking up my gaming pc

Poweroutage.us if you want to keep track.

>Turn off your AC, even if you don't live in California. Everything finds it's way to California, so if you're really going to bask in your AC while we're dying, then you can fuck off.
kek nice one

Don't worry everything will be electric soon and you won't have to worry about power outages anymore.

Setting A/C to 68

Fuck California. They should have no problems considering the sheer amount of money in California. They’re simply gonna make a fake emergency so the gov gives them moar Gibs

>great reset in effect
Correct. Just like they did to Texas during that blizzard.

Attached: 1660831752202038.png (1024x664, 688.55K)

Fuckers turned off the power where I live yesterday for over 12 hours. I just shroomed out and did some candlelight introspection. Cocksuckers are gonna have to crank up the crucible.

Attached: 1824508_cooltoenail_dad-s-home.jpg (640x571, 25.19K)

Same

California is actually paying me to shut off my bit mining rig

Based Android user. I hope you don't die of thirst.

You'd figure they would maybe beef up the power grid considering how often this happens. Is pretending like saving on .001C of warming over the next 50 years is worth this?

Test

I think the solution to this is for everyone to drive electric cars

DARKNESS GROWS EVER CLOSER BROTHERS.

BEST TO CHANGE YOUR FLASHLIGHT AND NOD BATTERIES NOW.

Attached: 1662164334843868.jpg (397x512, 52.16K)

icle

How are they able to hack your phone like that tf?

Attached: 1662512623184.jpg (990x732, 191.54K)

>search up a city in California, just for giggles, and check the Temps from a decade ago
>essentially the same
>but the temperature is only now "extreme" enough to warrant forcing people to not use any electricity
Weird.

Attached: Thinking.png (680x680, 59.44K)

We haven't been given any official government training on the matter like Europeans have. We can't take cold showers, because we can't yell "take THAT Putler!". We have no Putler. We just curse the sun, it's a lost cause. Maybe if the feds come in and give us a good zinger...THEN maybe we could beat the heat.

fuck you, I hope you die.
I just turned up my AC and put on an extra layer because of your post

I will turn my power down once a party member fucks a pig on live television.

It's seems California is following a familiar path

Attached: 123456776543.jpg (3272x2620, 2.76M)

Can confirm, friend in stockton california said they'll be turning off electricity during select hours to support ukraine

Attached: 1346835477153.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

at least you will never freeze in California

Fitting. It’s YOLO County.
Whoof.
Digits the whole State takes down the Western Grid.

Attached: A270E5D3-234B-4D2B-B73D-D18C2DA2685C.png (1125x2436, 408.99K)

Government messages from state and feds have been pretty standard in the US for quite some time. We even get Amber Alerts for missing children. Some little kid goes missing? Boom. Instant description of the suspect and child and all relevant info. Everyone in the US is aware of it the moment it happens.

Just wish they'd use it for something besides kids and power outages. A nice message from Joe Biden each morning would do wonders for me.

oooh! guilt trip my harder, daddy!

Gaming PC goes down
Gameboy comes out

Attached: GBC.jpg (306x500, 35.36K)

if you're not in block 50 you are automatically nonwhite

EVERYONE MAX YOUR AC RIGHT NOW WE CAN DO IT TAKE THIS BITCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit, I'm taking a warm bath right now because I'm cold from my AC. I'm turning it down 5 more degrees right now faggot.

Real question: Does the upper class and government building lose power?

>a thread dedicated to showing which posters here are california retards
wonderful

Attached: 823899888.jpg (480x380, 116.01K)

I hope your power grid fails. Then maybe you won't be laughing.

Is this really the fucking respect we get from you guys? We're the largest and most powerful state in the world. We give you welfare money. Start showing us some fucking respect or we're gonna....oh boy. We're gonna do something crazy.

>TEN
>DAYS
>OF
>DARKNESS

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

Attached: 61B060E6-EB4F-4259-9B5C-83273F20F99C.jpg (259x194, 8.7K)

Out here in Caliwali this is what we call a “Hot Carl”

I've been wondering if Q drops really were Russian leaks of US military plans for the Great Reset

>Turn off your AC
No, you should turn it on plus your heater. Show must go on.

Pretty comfy in my house set at 70.

California has plenty of snow capped mountains and forests. The Central Valley is where all the heat gets trapped, because it's surrounded by mountains on all sides. LA, SF, and San Diego fags are all probably pretty comfy right now. Only the poor Central Valley fags like me suffer the most during summer.

protip: amber alert system was headed by laura silsby who was caught smuggling orphans (they actually had parents) from haiti. hillary and obama got her out of jail and put her in charge. the amber alert system is to help those that collect them find them when they go missing.

at least you're not in those heathen holes