>sources say
>people familiar say
>experts weigh in

>people familiar
What does this even pretend to mean???

Your mom's an ogre

They already did this storyline.

Who elected all these Jews in Power?
Why aren't they more clear that they're the Jewish Party to be additions to the already 100% Jewish party both sides of Congress?

What happened to Separation of Religion and State? We have to bring that back. Jews can only be 2% of the ruling classes, not 100%.

Still voting for Trump

Sources suggest OP is a faggot

fpbp
nobody cares

>Summary of the Iran deal
>OMG FOREIGN NUCLEAR CAPABILITIES!!
It's so tiresome.

>familiars
So they are openly admitting to practicing the dark arts and communing with demons?

>foreign nation
So he's not selling America's nuclear secrets anymore? Funny that the Washington Compost would admit that.

Maybe the guy just wants to know if Russia can actually nuke America, or maybe its China, but how the fuck do you sell this as a bad thing now?

Obviously his love letters to Based Leader. Fuck these faggots. They sandbagged the peace when he was president and they'll go on doing so forever.

Attached: trump kim.jpg (2400x1350, 531.06K)

It's Israel

I'll translate.
A larger lie than normal is being fed to the US public.

Oh man, you know this might actually mean that niggers tongue my anus and I'm still voting Trump.

do you really not understand why he can't keep a document listing Russia's nuclear capabilities at his summer home?

These people want you dead. They shouldn't be in the ruling class at all.

people familiar with putin's dog's intentions

Still voting Trump

>familiar

Attached: DE3E7AAD-DFA0-4F9A-BC38-2954921DF353.jpg (810x459, 193.44K)

>a document listing Russia's nuclear capabilities
wouldn't that be good for ukraine though? is this what trump and zelensky were actually talking about when all those retards were listening?

FBI acting as gestapo now.
Credibility is gone.

Uh no genius, you don't want Russia to know that you know about their nuclear secrets, and you don't want them to know how you got those secrets either.

what the hell is ‘people familiar’ if I used this as a source for my papers my professors would hang me