CALIFORNIA POWER OUTAGE

Pg&E keeps trying to shut down power around california for 1-2 hours using "heatwaves" as a justification. whats the real story, what are they doing in those 2 hours that they dont want us to see? why only now when its been hot all month?

Attached: california rolling brownouts.png (1500x1244, 1.02M)

Anyone else got an emergency alert on their phone telling you to conserve power? Fuck that I never lower my ac lower than 80 degrees. Shut the power off to the niggers in LA and SF first. Brb I'm gonna use my washer and dryer.

too many people. they didn't tax them out of the state hard enough.

113 degree desert fag here. My AC has been running for 1 week straight at a comfy 70 degrees.

Attached: 1627905133478.jpg (467x483, 35.23K)

Is this honestly happening the very week after announcing total conversion to electric vehicles which is obviously unsustainable and these faggots will still keep their jobs in politics?!

digits and california is blacked

It's the biggest joke of all time. Newsom is literally just a pretty boy retard.

Not setting your AC to 72 degrees?
NGMI

Non-stop rolling blackouts.

Run your house colder so it works like a fridge until they get power back on lol

For any California anons, why haven’t you left the state (only those choosing to stay) ?

MAX THAT BITCH OUT TO 30 DEGREES FAGGOT LETS GO!

i dont think the vast amount of non english speakers in this state will even give a shit but i turned my AC off

we havent had regular rolling outages since 2020

>dude just pay a massive electricity bill
rates go up by hundreds after a certain threshold every month.

IT WOULD BE WORTH IT IF THE GRID COLLAPSED FOR A DAY IMAGINE THE PR NIGHTMARE NEWSOM WOULD LOSE THE ELCTION THIS YEAR

pg&e employees were literally getting dragged out of their vehicles and beaten in 2020 while the power was down almost daily and no one gave a shit

wow who cares

Lol CA banned generators too, evil pieces of shit

my fellow californians, only more immigration will solve our power grid problems.

I'm sitting here in florida. it's 87° outside. there's frost on my windows because it's so cold in my house. I'm wearing shorts and I'm wrapped up in a blanket drinking hot chocolate.

Attached: pepe-comfy-maga-blanket.gif (400x400, 88.5K)

Oh heavens, not the Bay Area! How would society survive without *checks notes* monkey pox and Faceberg?

Attached: nmp.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)