Welcome to Colifornia

Attached: Fb_8tRWXwAI-c4Y.jpg (1430x1283, 187.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GRgoxWap-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That looks dangerous

>tfw told electric cars are the future
>tfw power emergency and cannot charge electric car

Attached: california compliant brain.jpg (605x412, 105.53K)

Theyre just like me fr fr

The model X is a shit car. Tesla has the worst quality control of any car maker. I have a model s and it’s a piece of shit

>another highly engaging political debate 1pbtid memeflag thread

the future is retarded

calisisters... are you okay?

Attached: FcA1Gc0aMAAfVWC.jpg (1080x1070, 118.52K)

It is but the incompetent/malicious cancerfornia government is leaving people no other choice. Their demands and plans are unrealistic to the point of being evil.

This runs the engine at peak efficiency and is more efficient than a direct drive ICE car.

Sweet Hybrid, should have a diesel genset so you can run off road diesel

Oh that just oozes with effiency.

Attached: 625f8c324f524b00194d4f7a.jpg (1136x852, 116.91K)

just fix a amazon windmill generator on the top that spins and charges the battery as they drive

infinite range, checkmate buddists, wheres your mohammed now?

>Mandate all cars be EVs
>can’t charge your car because the California grid is shit
The absolute state

>Rear end that Tesla
>Everyone engulfed in a massive explosion

CLIMATE

on a serious note, they passed a law here in the UK that nobody has noticed that means they can remotely disconnect your installed high power EV charger if the grid is stressed.

Add a magnet and steel plate hanging off the hood, move with magnet power for max btfoing thermodynamics

Attached: FcA25EyXEAEiznl.jpg (1085x800, 269.39K)

Now post a picture of a gas car with an engine behind it that gives extra gas. Oh you can't, another win for EV :^)

The girlfriend just got an emergency broadcast message begging people to turn off stuff.
Two more months and I'm out of this shithole.
I'm going to go crank up the air in all the rooms and try to take the grid down.

Why would you buy a meme car?

for meme approval from your meme "friends".

It's called a jerry can, you dumb fuck ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They do that all the time with hot water heaters too.

>That looks dangerous
burgers

Attached: burger tow bar.png (432x572, 413.96K)

>Bernie
kek

Better buy your generators now before the ban.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-205251_Chrome.jpg (1080x1829, 378.24K)

I want to see how that's fastened to the frame.

They subject you to rolling blackouts and then make you entirely dependent on battery powered everything.
This is not stupidity, this is malice.

Then an EV can use an additional battery. 2-0, EV leads again!

Only an American would find that absurd, because the American is programmed to have an emotional, chimp like response to objects and concepts programmed by its masters as either good or bad.

It makes perfect sense to me, because I have a European education (rationalism) I intuitively know that this vehicle will be more efficient than one with a combustion engine directly spinning the crankshaft.

Yes yes an internal under the hood turbine/windmill that charges as you drive. And when you are at a stop the gerbil on the wheel takes over

zip ties

No, there's no room for an extra battery in the trunk of an EV. You want to know why? Cause the EV has a Jerry can in the trunk too.

put one of those minature horses under the bonnet with a harness on it to pull the car.

Actually in favor of lawnmower and leaf blowers ban.
Those fucker always wake me up because I like to sleep in. Manual mowers and rakes make much less noise and I'm comfortable paying extra for lawn services for increased labor.

Banning gas-powered generators is super sus, though.

Duct tape folded in half so it's sticky on both sides (not enough money for double sided tape)

thoughts and prayers

>horses
youtu.be/3GRgoxWap-M