I hope this fucking bloated retard rocket blows up and takes its cobbled together mobile launch erector with it

I hope this fucking bloated retard rocket blows up and takes its cobbled together mobile launch erector with it.

Attached: StupidHunkOfShit.png (475x334, 85.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/final_di_plan_8-15-16_tagged.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NASANIGGERS BTFO
MARS WILL BE WHITES ONLY

Attached: 1484161629440.png (440x325, 66.99K)

NASA BTFO ROCKET GO BIG BOOM

it will never launch.
the diversity squad cannot even
get past the fueling stage.
I'm honestly shocked it even survived
transport to the pad.
more money down the drain.

NASA is a joke. Free market (SpaceX) BTFOs it in every way.

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/final_di_plan_8-15-16_tagged.pdf

probably. they haven't even had 1 successful fuel up. also they are using the old space shuttle engines which are among the most complicated models out there and they are red-lining them to achieve some ridiculous thrust instead of properly engineering something more capable

Problems must have been found with the cgi setup.

moonlandingkeks, not like this...

Attached: scuba diving in space.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>diversity 1 liftoff in
>5
>4
>3
>inverts itself and destroys launchpad

Well, Artemis might be a boondoggle, but that diversity quota is looking fantastic. I consider this a win.

Well that webm was made by a numb-nuts. The helmet is reflecting the earth and the 'camera' operator is in shadow... much like the 'proper' cosmonaut is.

nothing you said is true.

Attached: 1658387715309893.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

>We totally landed on the moon bro!

lmao can't even get off the ground anymore.

Humans are never leaving this planet.
In the 60+ years of "space travel" only 24 people have ever gone beyond Earth's orbit.

By the way they intend to land an African-American man and a European-American woman on the moon and they will be portrayed as the pinnacle of humanity and the face of the future.

Attached: 144.jpg (844x629, 68.97K)

Unless we destroy ourselves (fairly likely) humanity becoming a space-faring civilisation is guaranteed

>Unless we destroy ourselves

Attached: 1662489907667878.jpg (1024x952, 72.53K)

Attached: fakespace.webm (720x576, 2.23M)

believe it or not it's INSANELY looked over, all bases & even the other bases around town must be covered when a one shot mission worth almost all of NASA's discretionary budget & the reputation of the country at stake

they would, obviously, rather be insanely cautious & go over every detail threefold then do it again as opposed to just " launching " no matter what like the soviets did because they were so anal about saving face to stalin they would rather sacrifice the launch vehicle & pilot

lemericans learned this watching the soviets & would much prefer enthusiastic gymnasts crying to their secret hugbox

Attached: xanfromthejap (2).png (917x516, 845.29K)

Why? If this launch is successful they can pretend the next stage isn't a pipe dream and you can funnel more taxpayer money into Jewish pockets pretending to put female niggers on the moon... Fuck I love America.

Lol no retard you learned when you launched a shuttle and a bunch of children watched their hero's burn to death on national television...

The Artemis program is a great example of how far our government funded research institutions have fallen.
Its a shame really but not unexpected, the entire development was a disaster.

Seriously with that amount of money they dumped into this program we could have a moon base and cold fusion.

They were originally going to reverse engineer the Saturn V engines as a starting point but were ordered to re-use shuttle components to save money.
The shuttles which were notoriously inefficient and prone to breakdown.

Except we didn't overreact like that when Apollo I burned up on the launchpad