Why isn't obesity seen as desirable with all the food availability?

Why is it culturally normalized for people to be practically starving considering the ease at which food is obtainable in our modern world?

Attached: 2020-12-30_Too_Small_Dress.mp4_snapshot_03.03.jpg (1597x1080, 165.45K)

Keffals really let himself go
#Keffluent

Will and control is attractive.
If it is hard work to be fat, it is attractive to be fat.
If it is hard work to be pale, it is attractive to be pale.
If it is hard work to be lean, it is attractive to be lean.
Will and control is attractive because it is rare.
Scarcity determines value.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 4AC333A5-AD03-4CE5-805F-20E62F6A44CA.jpg (680x400, 40.03K)

fat people smell

Because women, niggers, and jews (Jerry Nadler, Jared Fogle) make up the lion's share of hamplanetry. And it weakens the goyim. Therefore it is kosher.

>why isnt a disease attractive

Architects check in

Attached: ACC556BD-5020-4106-B149-EA479346A92B.jpg (913x780, 162.8K)

Imagine the fart power this lass can produce

>why isn't obesity seen as desirable with all the food availability?
It would be the opposite. Being fat when food is scarce would indicate that you get more than enough food

The stench of unwiped ass makes that unattractive, niggers dont care cause they have the same problem

I'm checking in

Attached: roman got fat.jpg (1396x940, 1001.41K)

Wtf i love China now

Because of what it usually represents - a poor health, mental illnesses, no will and laziness.

Dystrophic narc addict chicks is naturally disgusting as well.

Got himself in a bit of a...#kerfuffle.

Attached: wg stuffedsofie.png (890x890, 1.03M)

Attached: wg.png (1311x747, 659.2K)

Perfection

I used to be fat. It was so easy to lose weight once I started it actually made me hate fat people. These dumb animals don’t even try to lose weight. When they whine about how hard it is they’re lying. Literally just stop eating so much. It’s that simple. It’s like they expect to see results after just a few days.

Yeah this, OP is a moron.

I can't believe the amount of toilet paper one person uses in a day. I had no idea the reason it sold out so much was because paper companies could not meet the public demand. The average person used 3.5 rolls of toilet paper in a day. After a week this comes out to 39 rolls. In a month that is 197 rolls. Who knew that a paper factory has to cut down 76 trees a day so your family of four can wipe their ass for a year?

You dumb OP. Fat is unhealthy. Healthy people are attractive. Duh.

>When even your boobs say fuck you I don't want to be fat anymore

What level of American cope is this?

Ewwww

Attached: 1629932785634.png (320x348, 222.47K)