Conservatives would rather let the meat industry progress to this than eat lab grown meat

conservatives would rather let the meat industry progress to this than eat lab grown meat

Attached: 1662287248729773.jpg (1150x542, 79.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't come up with a more efficient method of turning grass into protein than a cow.

Theres nothing wrong with pircel, "pig" is braindead so it doesn't suffer.

I don't eat factory meat. Only meat that was slaughtered as mercilessly as possible during its happiest time possible passes these lips.

Guinea Pig. Chicken is pretty high efficiency.

humans can digest worms and cockroaches and farming them is more ethical than animal agriculture.

A chicken doesn't graze and a guinea pig is too small to be kept outside in nature unsupervised. Try keeping 30 tonnes of rodents on a 3ha meadow.

why is torturing bugs better than torturing mammals? just because you don't speak chinese?

what the fuck is wrong with you leafs
if the ratio of cows/pigs/chickens to humans is correct then you could have plenty of food and let them live their old farming life style. no automated slaughterhouses, disgusting creatures, or onions. you just have to up scale farming.
yes upscaling farming would be less efficient and cost more but money is saved from not spending billions researching onions or la creatura

>posts lab grown meat
>complains about lab grown meat
Nigger tier argument.
Sage.

It's fine just put them in a big hole in the ground

gooood i wish that were me

Leftists want this but for humans. Living in pods and being dripfed goyslop and having the correct opinions beamed into your brain is literally just battery farming applied to humans.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY[1].jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

>more ethical
a completely arbitrary distinction

how is this different from lab grown meat if it has no cerebral cortex?

We still need animal grass eaters to avoid desertification. Too many or very few of them destroys the grass. We must be the artifical predators.
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

yeah genetically modified animals like your pic are in the same trashbin as lab meat. ill just keep eating real animals while you seethe.

This, if you don't eat exclusively this way you're low t and not allowed in the gene pool. Go bake cookies lady boys.

Lmao, I bet you'll spaz out and cry if you see me swatting a butterfly.

I can masturbate to this.