ALBERTA TO REFUSE TO ENFORCE FEDERAL MANDATES

What happen when a province decide to go rogue and refuse to enforce federal laws?

Trudeau send the army?
Albertans would take this as an invasian and start shooting zogbots

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-202926_Twitter.jpg (1080x1829, 827.18K)

all non vaxxed leafs will be euthanized!

Attached: 1645234449088.jpg (1280x720, 639.43K)

This happened before. I know because I was pre-empting a move back to Red Deer or Calgary as it was the only province not mandating. I was working my resume, looking through the job market, the wife was looking at apartments when literally a day or two later there was an update to the Alberta government website stating they were issuing mandates and a vaxx pass.

The media-zog is clever. It gives tighty righty what they want, then slowly pulls out the carpet in your sleep.

Because the previous premier was a trudeau's pawn parachuted to stop the separatist movement

What are the chances this woman even wins? Assuming she does follow up on her "promises", is she even the most popular candidate right now? I don't keep up with canada's "politics" at all.

When's the last time you saw this much media kvetching over an Alberta premier candidate, though? They're outraged about the sovereignty act. The question is how fast she'll cuck out when the Feds find it unconstitutional.

She's not the Premier.

Yes she’s the front runner by a long shot. It’s basically hers. Note this an internal party vote for leader not a general election, but because Kenney is stepping down she will be premier.

Alberta is a shitty place to look ve and a bad place to raise kids

Feds can't, it's essentially the same deal Quebec has, that's why they're reeeing so hard about it
If it passes there's literally nothing the federal government can do

Lmao look at this absolute retard
Must be an quebec nigger
Anyway alberta is the most comfy place on the continent

Attached: 01-721-Banff-Alberta-Canada-and-Cascade-Mountain-Canadian-Rockies.jpg (721x459, 59.87K)

Looks like the others will have to enforce them to enforce...and someone enforce them too. Just stop listening and they will stop enforcing.

>ALBERTA TO REFUSE TO ENFORCE FEDERAL MANDATES

this is a straight up lie. why did you post this? why are you lying to your Any Forums bros and trying to manipulate us?

>enforce federal laws
There were very few legitimate federal laws used the first time. Basically only when entering the country and going on planes or trains, and even some of that is quite sus. I hope the transport vax case continues to a final ruling and the federal government fails at having it declared moot.

Looks pretty comfy. Too bad it's filled with Canadians.

>The question is how fast she'll cuck out when the Feds find it unconstitutional.
It won't get that far. Trudeau will whip out Disallowance so we can have a crisis about that instead. This is what that improper announcement by the LtGov of Alberta was really about: setting the stage for that reserve power to be used federally.

>but because Kenney is stepping down she will be premier.
lol no. Kenney is a dick. As his last act as Premier he will advise the LtGov to call an election with lies of democracy and letting the public have their say. It will happen. Smith will have to switch into provincial campaigning mode straight off of winning the party leadership and with Kenney's cabinet either leaving sudden holes in the MLA lineup, or with them opposing her from within the party.

>be me
>raised in Alberta
>all white school, besides like two natives
>tight knit Christian communities in small towns
If you stay away from drugs it's probably the best place in Canada to live

How is Trudeau going to be able to do that when Ottawexit wins?

Lol if trudeau get the monarchy to overide Alberta's parliament its literally over for the confederation
Alberta will unilaterally declare independence
Support for secession will skyrocket to >90% overnight

god bless her

getting fucked by BBC - Bubble Boy Castro

this guy is literally an unethical bastard

Emergencies Act: hearings postponed to October

The six-week public hearings, which were scheduled to begin on
September 19, will instead begin on October 13 and end on November 25,
the Emergency Commission said on Friday (file).

You know what that means right? We are going to have another election. motherfucker always calls and election everytime a parliamentary committee is going to reveal his wrongdoing

so just like all the other parliament committee hearings that
make him look bad, he calls an election. This will cancel the power
of all parliamentary committees. The so-called "commission" is
actually a parliamentary committee also.

Lol the literal who youtuber

I don't get the government, dude. Why would you make life shittier for people? Imagine having kids and PURPOSELY making them hate you. Why not just leave them alone?

Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Trudeau is the worst PM in Canadian history. Not even close.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1792x564, 221.36K)

I haven't seen anything in the news about this supposed "press conference" warning of more mandates/restrictions if the 90% is not met.

You'd think there'd be headlines pretty quickly given how much of a boner our country had for covid restrictions/vax mandates

At least we die as men with principles.