You WILL not protest

You WILL not protest.

Attached: Capture.png (587x239, 61.86K)

>europeasants have no rights
News at 11

the ukraine should be nuked

>Ukraine making comments about the domestic affairs of other countries
Just nuke them already, I'm so sick of hohol bullshit

kek. Yeah, that won't foment way more discontent and further deepen resolve. Sounds brilliant. It should be enacted immediately.

>source: just trust me brate

So audacious it's surreal.

i hate russia, but i really hope they say fuck it and steamroll ukraine with zero mercy.

how much did we send to that corrupt, jewish money laundering shithole this week?

Attached: 1651862018214.jpg (721x583, 99.39K)

You had the answer in hand all along. Use nuclear power to supply your base load, add in hydroelectric where possible, coal fired plants for surge loading, cheap natural gas from the North Sea. Any retard could have made a workable plan.
You have allowed your leadership to be controlled by luciferian "elites" that want to destroy the individual nation states you live in.
The fact that europeans allow the situation to degrade this far is a testimony to the fact that you do not deserve to be free people.
It is not hyperbolic to say Europeans are proving to be lazy, cowardly, stupid and refuse to do the work required to sustain your freedom and to ensure it for your children and grandchildren. You deserve the cold hungry winter coming because you will not leave your shitty little apartments and force your respective countries leadership to do what is best for the people instead of following orders from a luciferian "elite" .
You will have no more freedom , liberty or higher standard of living than you are willing to fight for.

Ukraine can go fuck itself

I didnt like Ukraine before the war but now I really hate em. Amercia needs to become isolationist again because fuck the UN and fuck Europe.

>Noooooooo your heckin protest is illegal now!!! That means you can't do that!!
Good luck with that when everyone from Grandma to little Otto wants you dead for cutting off their lights and jobs. European riot police are going to have a very busy and very unpleasant winter that they totally deserve, and they'll deserve it all and more entirely.

Yeah I'm gonna hold out for a source on the claim before I get outraged.

Keep up the fight for democracy by banning protests!!!!

Attached: 1BD573C8-9C93-4C18-A2D7-B1062270A96E.jpg (990x1024, 288.43K)

good
accelerate

It’s a beautiful country. How about smallpox instead?

We've sent around 50 billion and the conflict is 27 weeks old.

about 2 billion this week

Europeans are genetically a weak servile people who want to be controlled. The genes of strength, independence, dignity and love of freedom left Europe for the New World.

YEAH BUT ITS NOT A WIN FOR RUSSIA

NONE OF THESE PROTESTERS GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT RUSSIA

IF RUSSIA DISAPPEARED TOMORROW AND LEFT ALL THEIR GAS TO UKRAINE THE PROTESTERS WOULD BE OVERJOYED

ALL THE PROTESTERS CARE ABOUT IS THEIR POWER BILLS

lol, look at that hohol nigger

europeans won't do shit, they'll sit there and take it while the governments continues to rob them of their freedom and quality of life.
europe is gone already, the best stock was wiped out in ww2. all that's left are spineless, servile subhumans.

i say we roll in there and nervegas the whole fucking nest

Attached: aliens vasquez.jpg (413x320, 16.8K)

You vill take ze cold shower and you vill be happy.

NICE LINK SHITBAG

sage

You WILL accept your life as it is and you WILL be thankful.

who fucking cares if it counts as a win for Russia, you boomer capslock faggot.
It's a loss for Jew NWO globohomo and that's what counts.

They would have done that anyway.

No one outside of Russia or the Ukraine gives a single shit about what goes on there. Why the fuck is everyone else being made to "make sacrifices" for a border dispute that has absolutely nothing to do with them? Why is a simple border dispute being made out like it's a full on war?

this. people will sit on their hands has liberty is stomped on by a rainbow boot

>BAN FREE SPEECH UNTIL A FOREIGN WAR IS OVER!
I hate "the Ukraine" so much it's unreal

This isn't a border dispute. Russia isn't contesting the Ukrainian border. Russia stated its objective is the demilitarization of Ukraine.

Yes

Because gunning down civilians door to door in Kiev would be fun.

ZOG is now UOG