Why are anti-vaxxers so obsessed with horse paste?

Attached: 12984016-89B4-4C0C-828A-E18FF9F6A70D.jpg (1284x1554, 144.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthefdacurtain.substack.com/p/pfizer-fda-cdc-hid-proven-harms-to?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8947948/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are going to a gulag.

behindthefdacurtain.substack.com/p/pfizer-fda-cdc-hid-proven-harms-to?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct

>eating horse paste for a virus you think doesn't exist (but definitely came from China) to own the libs
When does the madness end

Attached: 1992.jpg (544x609, 32.93K)

>ackshually u have a 0.001% chance of dying of "covid", it's basically the flu
>HURRY GIVE ME THE FUCKING HORSE PASTE IM GOING TO DIE I NEED IT RIGHT NOW
Why are chuds like this?

Are you still living in 2021, sweaty?

Attached: 41843863-7371-4CA5-93EE-EA36E90471CD.gif (1300x800, 1.66M)

Because they can read long words like "Ivermectin" and google an SDS. And they don't need an "Expert" to explain what the "expert" would cite if they were honest and not sucking pharma dick?

Because it's on the NATO list of essential medications.
Hmm.. funny.. I don't see Remdesivir or Midolazam there.

You're a fucking moron.
Go shill somewhere with a lower IQ range.

I got a horse cock and believe the pumpkin spice paste is for me

>NATO list of essential medications.

Attached: 2213.jpg (600x940, 36.29K)

I am glad you will be jabbed into extinction

>taking a drug for a non existent illness
fucking retard. sage

Two more weeks right?

Attached: 50C00640-150E-4C73-9263-CCBECA9A77BF.jpg (1024x983, 107.42K)

Why is literally every anti-maga tranny larping as a "right winger." How old were you when you realized you were destined to be a child molesting faggot that would never pass as a real woman.

Attached: 1644614694271.jpg (1537x1335, 270.3K)

The NIH just listed Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid, so now I don't know what to think. I can't trust anything that's connected to the government, but could they be telling the truth for once?

because it's a protease inhibitor and works better as a prophylactic than the "vaccine"

sad posts from a larper that doesnt even live in our country
may your soul find peace distant from your disgusting fucked up body

because its working sweety (at least for the few fat fucks that would die of the flu), unlike your experimental gene therapy which you and your whole family got injected with.

good luck nigger

but user I took horsepaste for the parasites, covid was just fake and gay at the same time :^)

Watching all of Any Forums turn into armchair pharmacologists overnight has been real funny

>doesnt even live in our country
THANK GOD

Attached: 1661859785513771.png (803x724, 759.48K)

>parasites
Stop eating ass and this won't be a problem. Is America a third world country or something? Why do you all have worms?

Remember that by now the pharmaceutical industry has enough data to know that the vaccine is not 100% safe and effective, so they legally need to change strategy and keep pushing the use in a more moderate way, often speaking openly about the possible problems.
In the case of invermectin, however, it is still a direct competitor and the propaganda continues full steam ahead. So anything in favor of invermectin will attract bots, shills and the infamous useful idiots, while reports of vaccine damage, heart attacks, etc., are usually accompanied by silence.

Remember not to work out when it’s sunny outside

>1pbtid
>iponey filename
Options

Your just jealous of our mighty horse cocks

Attached: pol.webm (600x600, 2.6M)

Not taking anything is not an option. The urge to CONSOOOOM is too big even for a literally nothing flu.

>Watching all of Any Forums turn into armchair pharmacologists overnight has been real funny
and yet, everything I've said has ended up being true
weird

Attached: 1638273929238.jpg (997x1280, 146.34K)

>Why are anti-vaxxers so obsessed with horse paste?
They aren't. It's just another flat-earth well poisoning tactic to make people who have critical thought out to be mentally ill or something like that and it's not really effective. in fact, its making people antisemitic.

>Why do you all have worms?
They were vaccinated.

>covid is real when we're talking about horse paste
Congratulations on being as gullible as the vaxxies. That "study" was done by paste merchants.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8947948/
>Lucy Kerr: Paid consultant for both Vitamedic, an ivermectin manufacturer, and Médicos Pela Vida (MPV), an organization that promotes ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
>Flavio A. Cadegiani: Paid consultant ($1,600.00 USD) for Vitamedic, an ivermectin manufacturer. Dr. Cadegiani is a founding member of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), an organization that promotes ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
>Pierre Kory: President and Chief Medical Officer of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), an organization that promotes ivermectin as a treatment for COVID->19. Dr. Kory reports receiving payments from FLCCC. In February of 2022, Dr. Kory opened a private telehealth fee-based service to evaluate and treat patients with acute COVID, long haul COVID, and post-vaccination syndromes.
>Jennifer A. Hibberd: Co-founder of the Canadian Covid Care Alliance and World Council for Health, both of which discourage vaccination and encourage ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
>Juan J. Chamie-Quintero: Contributor to the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) and lists the FLCCC as his employer on his LinkedIn page

>everything I've said has ended up being true
No this is just something every schizo tells themselves. You have to make yourself feel special because your life is empty.

>You have to make yourself feel special because your life is empty.
I'm married and live somewhere you can't even afford to vacation to.

so global engagement centers were outsourced to canada because they work cheaper
fucking lol

thats pretty much reason for revolution right there

for the same reasons the supreme court canada declared weed legal, so goes ivermectin

and when people infringe on your human rights, you no longer have to play nice

Wonder if any anons know from flight radars if any .gov planes were above that area at the time. You know filming and stuff

>Stop
Or at the very pair off with a single monogamous partner.

...or at least a small group that stays within it's self.