Should you be allowed to kill someone legally if they gave you HIV on purpose?

Should you be allowed to kill someone legally if they gave you HIV on purpose?

Attached: static-assets-upload12312827878617849030.jpg (1200x900, 114.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shouselaw.com/ca/blog/laws/do-i-have-to-tell-a-sexual-partner-that-i-am-hiv-positive-in-california/
cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a homophobic hate crime to resist in any form

in principle you deserve to use force to defend your life, but after you've been infected killing that person won't save you.

Lmao OP got pozzed and now he's seething

I WOULD SAY YES

HIV ISNT A HEADCOLD LIKE THE OMICRON VARIANT OF COVID THOUGH
IF THATS WHERE YOUR GOING

it will be called reverse abortions.

killing parents will be cool again.

maybe its like with vampires where you kill the first one and everyone is cured?

i say its worth a try!

1-800-checked
Died of faggatosis.

You should kill someone who refuses to kill someone who deliberately gave them HIV.
1) Deterrance
2) Hygiene

it's impossible to know it was on purpose we live in a socitey where viruses exist and getting sick is a part of life (or not HIV could be fake) so I'd say no. The best thing to is not go see you health professional and talk to a natural medicine doctor instead. Honestly you probably have VAIDS.

Yes but you should kill yourself after so you don't infect other people

hell no bigot, you and your children will be force enriched with viral loads and there is nothing you can do about it
also checked

Attached: pozzed neg hole.png (680x566, 402.7K)

Absolutely not. Plus, it wouldn't even help you. It is well known that the only way to cure HIV is to spread it. HIV grows restless within you and yearns to be free. It will happily leave you for others, all you have to do is provide the path.
>t. med school student

Misdemeanor in California if knowingly give someone HIV, same misdemeanor as having/using a plastic straw in Santa Barbara

>Should you be allowed
You just got handed a death sentence, and one of the nastier ones at that, you are allowed to do whatever you want. What's the law going to do? Kill you?

p o z z e d
Tell us the story you degenerate homosexual

Is that a prison?

Checked. Shouldn't have let a man stick his penor in your pooper, you faggot.

Attached: 1662245083024869m.jpg (1024x1024, 70.05K)

It will save someone else from suffering the same fate

well you can kill somebody by giving them hiv so if you feel it's unfair that they got to murder you, then just go and murder the next person and pay it forward

killing them... i mean... they have aids already right? so... they're already dead. you want to do it yourself? well, you're dead already too, right? so i mean you're just speeding up the inevitable. of course that argument is valid for all life seeing as all that lives has a death sentence upon its head as its inheritance.

immoral sex needs to stop and i suppose STDs are the only reason that still rings valid to people. for that reason i feel like most people will look at you and feel like you deserved it and therefore not support your murder spree.

In CA knowingly passing HIV to someone is less of a crime than giving out plastic straws at your business… Not making it up… Look up the dude who passed this and you’ll know why…

1. Is it a crime intentionally to infect someone with HIV?
Penal Code 120290 is California’s law on willful exposure to an infectious disease. PC 120290 makes it a misdemeanor to have unprotected sex without telling a partner of an STD – but only if the intention is to infect the other person.

If the person is actually infected as a result of the intentional HIV exposure, PC 120290 can be punished by:

Up to 6 months in jail, and/or
A fine of up to $1,000.
Attempting (unsuccessfully) to transmit an infectious or communicable disease can be punished by up to 90 days in jail.
shouselaw.com/ca/blog/laws/do-i-have-to-tell-a-sexual-partner-that-i-am-hiv-positive-in-california/

The new law will also eliminate the penalty for knowingly donating HIV-infected blood. This action is a felony under current law and will be decriminalized starting in January. Supporters of the change argue the previous law was antiquated because all donated blood is tested for HIV.

Bill sponsors Sen. Scott Wiener and Assemblyman Todd Gloria, both Democrats, argued California law was outdated and stigmatized people living with HIV, especially given recent advancements in medicine. Evidence has shown that a person with HIV who undergoes regular treatment has a negligible chance of spreading the infection to others through sexual contact.
cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html

I'd say yes but the state of California actually encourages the intentional spread of aids.

for some reason this looks so kino, reminds me of my highschool

don't have sex with fags.
also ninicecece