Trad Catholic anons, where can I find radtrad books and sermons?

I’m an ex-evangelical. Left the church for its lack of rigor (anyone can be an Assemblies of God pastor), sermons on forgiveness, loving thy neighbor, turning the other cheek (we are in the middle of a war) and the congregants it attracts (single moms, ex-druggies, shitskins, etc).

I’ve always found peace in the aesthetics and traditions of catholicism, especially traditional latin mass. I’m looking into Sedevacantism, which I believe to be the least pozzed denomination.

But I’m having trouble reconciling many of the sermons I see; we must save our black brothers in africa, we must donate to the poor (in Bangladesh), men can solve degeneracy by marrying and having babies (not untrue, but hardly addresses the roots of the problem). These sermons serve as busywork and distract (or worse, pacify) men who want to earnestly change the world.

It reminds me of why I left the church to begin with.

When Jesus rid the temple of moneylenders he flipped over their tables in a righteous fury. Do any catholic churches exist with this feel? Link me to any good sermons or literature? If I could just attend the catholic rites without a sermon, I would. I just can’t take another pozzed sermon.

Attached: amy coney barret (not a trad).jpg (634x498, 80.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2pgmkr7DA
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=c-l438WtM0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: 5D4ACA5D-E9A3-4B37-A370-6AA22397B98D.jpg (81x128, 7.45K)

"he beat me with a sock full of batteries FIVE times!"

>h-hey guys niggers and nonwhites are okay they are cool guys we should allow them in the USA haha see I'm a real white nationalist!!

>t-t-two more weeks we'll make america white just pray to your bible and keep kissing the feet of niggers and nonwhites haha!

If anybody can be a pastor then become one and redpill your congregation instead of bitching

Post bible with timestamp

Whites only thread, thanks.

>
But I’m having trouble reconciling many of the sermons I see; we must save our black brothers in africa, we must donate to the poor (in Bangladesh), men can solve degeneracy by marrying and having babies (not untrue, but hardly addresses the roots of the problem). These sermons serve as busywork and distract (or worse, pacify) men who want to earnestly change the world.

Sounds Christian, what's wrong? All that's missing is mulatto kids.

Check out roosh v on bitchute. Ex professional ladies man who converted to greek orthodoxy. He's weird but super masculine and knows about the jews and their lies.

I'm an ex Catholic because God is an asshole

Is roosh orthodox? I didn't know that. Thanks

there are enough of your kind infesting catholic and orthodox churches. and the best part is you all never shut the fuck up about protestant evangelical horse shit.

and if you think these churches in america are so based and redpilled I will happily post emails from my former antiochan church (my wife is levantine) of them bitching about george floyd and muh racism in 2020. I usually get told by this board and /his/ that they are fake.

Attached: 287DE271-7DB5-4F3E-86FA-7ECAA031DFF2.jpg (488x584, 126.39K)

Study the Bible on your own and find a spiritual philosophy group to discuss matters with. Evanjewlicals are prosperity gospel dogshit and Catholics are Ishtar worshippers.

>Do any catholic churches exist with this feel?

No. The church has been perverted into unredeemable sin.
Find a copy of the Douay–Rheims Bible.

Return to the beginning. Be the radical you want to see in the world.

Attached: 1662417302352866.jpg (738x702, 136.45K)

The "Explaining the Faith" series is quite good
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2pgmkr7DA
For more schizo/sede stuff watch this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=c-l438WtM0g

Attached: 1662345122617552.jpg (808x1024, 69.61K)

It's nice of them to include the help in the photo.

>my wife is levantine
Leave thread

I just got a new Catholic gf (she's not White) and I am the happiest I have been in years. I may have gotten her pregnant over the weekend aswell...

Find an SSPX church or Russian orthodox. You really cant say X denomination is based etc when it really comes down to the specific church. Its the people you connect with in the church that matter. I have been to strict and non strict churches of all denominations, except non denominational churches theyre heretical

I do need to get back to the basics thanks user

why do you hate the holy land

Barnhardt.biz
Ann Barnhardt's website is a good source of information.

Sedevacantism is schismatic and not Catholic. Consider the FSSP. They celebrate the Latin Mass and are Catholic.
Some regular dioceses still offer the Latin Mass

If you're looking for homilies in which the priest is going full 1488, you're just not going to find it. You will find plenty of homilies in which priests tell people to stop being degenerates.

Most importantly though. Start praying more. Pray the Rosary. Pray the Jesus Prayer. Pray without ceasing the best that you can. Go to Eucharistic Adoration.

Some good podcasts I'd recommend are "Pints with Aquinas" and "Reason and Theology". Watch some of Scatt Hahns talks. Dude's a master of Theology and was a former protestant

yeah he’s also persian and armenian too bad that won’t work for you

The enemy is non Christian Whites not other races

Attached: Turn to Christ like Vlad Putin .jpg (326x225, 33.16K)

I'm watching that first link now. The schizo pastor is who I'm trying to distance myself from. I grew up with those guys and they always end up embezzling funds or fucking the deacons wife. idk what I'm looking for but this dude's always struck me as a charlatan

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 5.37.01 PM.png (586x320, 387.81K)

The white Americans betrayed Christ. You are the enemy not Blacks or jews.

Attached: Clarence Thomas solid Catholic bro.jpg (621x360, 53.28K)

I hate pozzed anglo churches so much I might be willing to suffer through some slavs

It's never about the homily. A good homlly is a bonus. It's about the heavenly body of Christ in the blessed bread. Matthew 26-26-28

Attached: Consume the Lord.jpg (720x897, 151.87K)

>Ann Barnhardt

she will be named as a Defender of the Faith when the history of this dark time is written.

Her words are pure wisdom. Not for the faint-of-heart.

Yeah I was raised in a church with 20 different migrant cultures... they might not be an enemy but they're not friends

Sermon —> Homily

Pastor —> Priest

You were supposed to save it, not stick your dick in it

Her daughters are fucking ugly

I'll check out sspx. I'm scottish & have just found russian ortho to be incredibly closed off and cold (as it should be I suppose, I'm not slavic)

Why didn't you just become orthodox if you're a sedevacantist?

t. Converted as a teenager

Read St Thomas of Aquinas' works, St Augustine of hippo's stuff, Catechism of the Catholic Church for some basics.

All the orthodox churches near me are Russian & they are mean.

Looking at the hands that kid is definitely retarded. He has a club foot or something.

This is what I needed to hear thank you for the links

I agree. But for former protestants, where their entire church service is just one, long sermon, it's important to them. Bad homilies can push them away. Think of it as a stepping stone for them. Good homilies, good liturgy, it will pull them in

Thats not true. You can easily inflitrate these churches... Just dont speg out about race and kikes. Teach about the jews and christianity is always the white mans religion. "cucked" christians have more white children by large margins than based pagan fags... Dont focus on race and hate focus on scripture and the stoic nature of christianity and all of these other issues will be solved.. Remeber its about good and evil and whites where Gods people... Dont hyper focus on race ... whites will be fine and survive... millions wil die tho and most of europe will be lost but its ok. With God you will have peace ... this war is larger than ethnicity and the enemies of whites also include many whites all of whom reject christ in one way or anothr

I can't say I'm a white nationalist because there's too many white people who should also be put in the oven as well, plus there's certain people of other races who should not be put in the oven too. I desire a K-selective world over simply a white world as a K-selective platform truly solves all our issues

Yeah I've found this too. It's what a good church should be I suppose. Evangelicals welcome niggers with open arms. The pastor will encourage his daughter to date him.

>If you're looking for homilies in which the priest is going full 1488, you're just not going to find it. You will find plenty of homilies in which priests tell people to stop being degenerates.
Italian style fascism is technically one of the best government forms one can have.
Dolfuss > Hitler

those aren’t slavs. Armenians are not slavs. iran has an armenian orthodox presence but historically “the Persian church” has been colloquially known to be the nestorian church of the east.

you sound like you don’t know anything about anything. good luck.

Attached: 940D3246-AE31-4BF0-A11F-44FADFE9ADBA.jpg (673x995, 618.97K)

I hope you, her, and your subhuman clump of celss perish in a sever automobile collision

Since the church's mission is salvation for all nations I doubt you will find anyone who will outright say that its impossible to convert a place. You can get people who are very strict about what is good like father ripperger who is an exorcist or be very thorough in dismantling liberalism like in the crisis in the church series by the sspx.

The things you have a problem with are a symptom of obsessing over material works of mercy instead of stuff like prayer. If a person is rightly ordered a lot of the egregious stuff naturally goes away as things like that can no longer be used for subversion.