I don't get it. He didn't even know her...

I don't get it. He didn't even know her. He just woke up one day with the sudden urge to kill the ugliest white woman he could find?

Attached: New-Details-Emerge-in-Eliza-Fletchers-Brutal-Kidnapping.jpg (1024x682, 93.06K)

Niggers gonna nig.

I mean there's black criminals and then there are uniquely afro-genetic black people that produce feral beasts

Its a nigger. Its what these things do.

i legit thought that was some twink

she was by herself at nightime. it was an attack of opportunity

She look good frum da back doe
a nigga can’t resist day azz

Niggers are unevolved animals. Animals pick their prey at random.

My nigga ain't do nuffin n' shit.

She probably looked fuckable from afar

This is literally what niggers do. Many such cases.

You ever see the fat women niggers fuck

Attached: black women tranitioning to black men.webm (360x640, 1.14M)

>He just woke up one day with the sudden urge to kill the ugliest white woman he could find
You're still overthinking it. He was literally just driving around, saw a random woman and decided to kill her.

he probably saw her running towards him and thought she had rabies

Attached: Who-Was-Missing-Person-Eliza-Fletcher-She-Was-Abducted-While.jpg (300x251, 15.77K)

This. They aren’t humans. They don’t plan.

shes not even ugly, just looks malnourished and vegan. with a bit more weight and 10 years younger shed be hot af

*white
If you smile and no one can tell whether you're a man or a woman and share traits with the orangutan family tree you're not white. You're just pretending.

she was a biter

Attached: 1662294955878155.jpg (620x413, 43.76K)

Attached: D1E15F7A-2E95-4E20-91A5-6E9CFDA21AA4.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

Attached: Crypt.jpg (800x800, 111.5K)

How did she die? Was it internal damage, if so, she probably got his huge BBC and couldn’t take it. My wife’s boyfriend is black and routinely comes home with bruised guts and a prolapsed anus. I have to clean her up and rub her feet while we watch Fox News

He was looking to rape and murder a college girl. She was a block from a Univeristy and he saw a fit woman to rape. Simple as that. These are the people were supposed to sympathize for.