Sandy Hook Redpill Thread

Sandy Hook was fake and gay.

Attached: police-officer-children-students-Sandy-Hook-Elementary-Dec-14-2012.jpg (1556x1066, 256.52K)

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

My dad works for Nintendo

Then why isn’t it “had” a cousin?

Agreed. Fake and gay.

My dad works for xbox

>Parents are obviously not grieving in the days after the shooting. Several go on TV and are smiling and having a laugh.
>Robbie Parker having a laugh and getting into character before his CNN interview
>Gene Rosen's obviously fake story. Video footage of him practising his lines before an interview.
>Medical examiner's weird statements. "I hope the people of Newton don't have this crash on their heads later"
>Half of the parents are either literal Hollywood actors or fulltime political activists
>Photos of some kids being evacuated from the school multiple times
>Obviously staged MSM footage like that video of people walking in a circle out and then back into the firestation
>The sniper
>Doppelgangers of the kids perform at the superbowl the next year
>A law is passed to make all documentary evidence (death certificates etc.) exempt from FOIA requests
>School is demolished and construction workers are made to sign nondisclosure agreements
There is a bunch of other stuff as well

Show the dude laughing right before crying about his kid getting domed

My cousin wasn't one of the children killed. He just attended school with the ones who were.

>dad who also doubled as an FBI agent

>source
>dude trust me
fuck outa here agent johnson

Sandy hook just flew over my house.

Why do people who had family in Newton at the time of the shootings spend so much time on internet forums?
I've not seen one thread without at least one person making a similar claim.

its either a bot or a paid poster. the fact that you see the same post in every thread on the topic should tell you that.

Attached: sandy_hook_hoax.jpg (3490x3340, 1.66M)

>fake and gay.
ahhh
I'm more of a: false flag government murdered them all and blamed it on the schizo patsy they created
way way easier for the gov to really do it than to fabricate the whole thing. cheaper too

Attached: caterer.png (800x737, 104.16K)

Hello, newfag.

Any Forums has like a few hundred unique ID at any given time
but yet I 've seen the "my X went to SH and it was real" pop up on most SH threads
>doubt

New. Fag.

test

The school hadn't been used in years. Pictures, that are so fucking hard to find now, show that mold had been growing on the walls for years. Likely caused by a flooding of the school. Which is still visible, and probably shut the school down.

>Demolishing the school before a proper investigation could be finished

The kids are buried. You wouldnt believe DNA tests.

I was the the assistant to the principal's secretary. Check my twitter for proof, I made lost of post exposing my wiener in the school and saying how horny these kids made me.

>people faked a thing for this outcome that was achieved
nothing was achieved by this shooting
shut up fat losers