"Men would sooner Thanos snap half of the universe dead

than see a She-Hulk twerk"
This line from the latest Marvel show really opened my eyes to the rampant misogyny prevalent in society. Why so sexist bros?

Attached: 1662044017837573.webm (1718x720, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PzNM8EWx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whatever gets the freeway moving

Be honest. Did you just make the rings of power thread that just got made right before you? Or is it just a cohencidence that all at once a scattershot of threads that belong on

>twerking she-hulk opened my eyes to misogyny
gr8b8m8

Is this from an actual movie or just an ad?

>i hate being sexualized by all these disgusting men!
>i have so much to offer! I'm an intelligent and complex individual with many deep facets to my character! i'm not just eye candy for you perverts!
>proceeds to to do le funny nigger dance in an office with a whore

ebin

Attached: 6754365783565.gif (380x420, 3.77M)

He should have snapped twice

>he doesn't know movies are advertisements

A scene in an actual big-budget, feature-length production vs Some one-note commercial

I'd expect it in a commercial. Seeing it in a movie, I'd think, We're there, huh? Female Hulk who does the baboon bounce?

You know what's GREAT at stopping radiation?
LEAD.

Want to defeat a HULK? Bullets, no. Pump him full of fatty lead powder mixed with calcium. Imagine this as a cow-juice milkshake lead smoothie. Or better choice, lead-doped ice cream. Too much lead and his cells remain glowing, but his blood serum is a radiation baffle. Add in carbon rods disguised as Chocolate Sprinkles and you can shut off the reactor factor at the core.

Another good choice is sugar snipper or sugar locker enzymes.
Trehalose sugar protects against radiation, aging, dehydration, and freezing. So you can bet The Hulk is loaded up with lots of Trehalose as trehalose breaks into two glucose molecules.

But you can lock up Trehalose by chemical bonds.

The toxic and lethal effects of the trehalase inhibitor trehazolin in locusts are caused by hypoglycaemia

The main blood sugar of locusts is trehalose, which is hydrolysed to two glucose units by trehalase. Homogenates of locust flight muscles are rich in trehalase activity, which is bound to membranes. A minor fraction of trehalase is in an overt form while the remainder is latent, i.e. active only after impairing membrane integrity. Trehazolin, an antibiotic pseudosaccharide,inhibits locust flight muscle trehalase with apparent Ki-and EC50 values of 10–8 mol l–1and 10–7 mol l–1, respectively. Trehazolin is insecticidal: 50 μg injected into locusts completely and selectively blocked the overt form of muscle trehalase (with little effect on latent activity) and killed 50% of the insects within 24 h. Here, it is demonstrated for the first time that trehazolin causes dramatic hypoglycaemia.

Approximately two hours before they died, the locusts started to tumble,with poor co-ordination of body and extremities. The animals fell to their sides about 30–45 min before death, and, lying on their side or back,some of them showed intense contractions of their jumping legs.

I personally bet that you could kill She-Hulk with lead doped Ice Cream with Chocolate inert carbon rod sprinkles and the ice cream would be dope heavily with Trehazolin.

Green also indicates a body heavy with sulfides. Ergo, chemical transmutation into Thiols (Stink Hulk) or Cadaverine would be optimal choices for destroying the She-Creep-Hulk.

is this The Mask sequel?

Who is giving these people money

>tfw you have no 7 foot tall she hulk jewess to architect

I would rather see the sun explode and end this failed experiment once and for all

I thought the kike was a lawyer?

if there were anything useful or realistically applicable for day to day living from this "scene", why is it like 90% CGI generated buttfuck; the remaining 10% consisting of the nigress on the right?
>only tangible, reality based take-away is literally one word
>nigger

thanks for the summary champ

Da joos

>A woman having sex with an invisible person
>Is now available on a Disney home video service
>For children
What tribe do you suppose is responsible for this?

>if there's one thing men hate it's women shaking their ass
even on a basic normie level this makes no fucking sense

KEK at the fact they also used horrible trash CGI for the she hulk twerk versus just having some bitch twerk

You're a cheeky monkey Pierce.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 3.89M)

Less people is preferable to a decade old booty shake

The Aryan Goddess choked the mutt until she tapped out like the useless mongrel she is.

Attached: 1662154086213482.webm (806x720, 2.65M)

>twerking she-hulk opened my eyes to misogyny

Lmao!

You like ItsAGundam?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PzNM8EWx8