Genocide/Democide

Pfizer, FDA, CDC Hid Proven Harms to Male Sperm Quality, Testes Function, from mRNA Vaccine Ingredients

If you are still shilling for this vaccine, you are participating in genocide, and will be held accountable.

behindthefdacurtain.substack.com/p/pfizer-fda-cdc-hid-proven-harms-to?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct

Attached: Genocide.png (901x813, 272.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf,
gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/summary-public-assessment-report-for-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine.]
schc.org/assets/docs/ghs_info_sheets/schc_osha_reproductive_toxicity_4-4-16.pdf.]
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/reissue_5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf,
invitra.com/en/antisperm-antibodies/.]
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209.]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"""ingredients"""
>Not mentioning that ingredient is the actual mRNA and that that is it's intended function

Pfizer’s own documents and other medical studies show:

mRNA vaccine ingredients can be transferred from one person to another via skin-to-skin contact, inhalation and via “sexual intercourse,” through bodily fluids. That is to say, vaccine “shedding” can occur via sexual contact, including via exposure to semen. [“A Phase 1/2/3, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of SARS-CoV-2 RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals,” Protocol Amendment 14, phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf

if you got the covid vaccine you're basically an animal. Worse than a nigger. You're not even human.

mRNA vaccine ingredients can be transferred from one person to another via skin-to-skin contact, inhalation and via “sexual intercourse,” through bodily fluids. That is to say, vaccine “shedding” can occur via sexual contact, including via exposure to semen. [“A Phase 1/2/3, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of SARS-CoV-2 RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals,” Protocol Amendment 14, phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf, pp. 213, 246, 398, 431, 575, 607, 751, 783, 918, 948, 1073, 1103, 1226, 1255, 1378, 1406, 1522, 1549, 1663, 1688, 1813, 1836, 1949, 1969, 2081, 2100, 2211, 2228, and 2337.] In other words, according to Pfizer’s own internal documents, a vaccinated man can expose his sexual partner to the vaccine ingredients, via ejaculation.

Pfizer did not test “male reproductive toxicity”. Male reproductive toxicity is defined as adverse effects (negative impacts) related to sexual function and fertility in adult male [“Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech.” GOV.UK, GOV.UK, gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/summary-public-assessment-report-for-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine.]

Pfizer also did not test for adverse effects from vaccinated men’s semen, on the development of their offspring. [“Reproductive Toxicity March 2017 - SCHC.” org, SCHC-OSHA Alliance GHS/HazCom Information Sheet Workgroup, Mar. 2017, schc.org/assets/docs/ghs_info_sheets/schc_osha_reproductive_toxicity_4-4-16.pdf.]

Read the whole paper. Its pretty insane. /pol is never wrong

mRNA vaccines resulting in “anti-sperm antibodies” - that is to say, antibodies that treat sperm as an “invader”, and damage or kill it – is a known adverse event related to this form of vaccination. [“5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-Feb-2021,” phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/reissue_5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf, p. 30.] [Salvador, Zaira, and Sandra Fernández. “What Are Antisperm Antibodies? - Causes & Treatment.” InviTRA, 8 Jan. 2019, invitra.com/en/antisperm-antibodies/.]

mRNA vaccines cause a staggering drop in semen concentration and total motile count. [Gat, Itai, et al. “Covid-19 Vaccination BNT162B2 Temporarily Impairs Semen Concentration and Total Motile Count among Semen Donors.” Wiley Online Library, Andrology, 17 June 2022, onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209.]

Informed consent was not possible.

By suppressing discussion of this information, public health agencies, medical professionals, and governments globally denied and continue to deny men true informed consent.

This is officially a democide. Pfizer says they can't be held responsible because the government knew. Thats democide.

Attached: ripgov.png (842x785, 584.17K)

So even sharing a drink neither a vaccinated person will kill you

Not kill you. If you have sex with a vaccinated women, you will be sterilized. Maybe it will eventually kill you but, thats not what this is about. This is about pharma companies lying, and governments enforcing democide. Contact with the vaccinated even in social settings could be sterilizing everyone. Think about the ramifications of that.

> will be held accountable

White males are powerless larping fags.
You won’t do shit.

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these:
Any Forums was right again

How many young men are going to accept the fact that they've just been sterilized against their wills? No chance of every procreating, or raising a family. Why support a system that does that to you. Any system capable of that, should be destroyed. They just ended the lineage of millions of men and women. That is genocide. That isn't even factoring in the potential vaids. This should make your blood boil. If it doesn't, you aren't a man.

My wife and I are no Vax, but I accidently grabbed the wrong water bottle at work and drank it but my co worker is vaccinated.

>tfw nips mostly went with mRNA vaxx
RIP

airborne marburg will kill us all

You can be sterilized from breathing the same air. You'll see that in the paper. We may all be sterilized, or on the way to being so.

Not my problem

So am anecdotal piece of evidence.
I’m a massage therapist and my sperm count recently ~3 weeks is still as high with great motility.
In fact I produce 3x the amount of an average normie.
Never vaxxed but I touch the vaxxed all the time.

Unvaxxed sperm = New Bitcoin???
Please, please, please make it happen
It’s my only way out of this mess

It is. Read the paper and you'll see you will be sterilized just being around them. Its your problem.

Every last one of the people responsible for this needs to be exterminated.

That being said. I had sort of a reveleation of some kind.
Tings and thoughts have been hitting home lately.
I suspect, that most of the science we are being told regarding the vaxx, is false.

Could it be all parasites? Trypanozoma Cruzi CRISPr´d with king cobra venom protein, "the spike protein".
Could the "lipid nanoparticle" be parasite eggs?
The human bpdy produces erxosomes as a response to parasitic infestation. This biohacked parasite would then case exosomes with the kinf cobra spike protein.

This would suggest that unvaxxing is possible, by "believing in Jesus Christ"=follow jesus example and rid oneself of parasites thru fasting, or ivermectin, turpentine and so on

Could this be true?

I'd take that a step further, if you ever even once wore a mask, and didn't call anyone you "told" you to were one a commie faggot, you're worse than all the niggers.

Honestly, you aren't going to find out if this is reversable until you are holding a sword to their neck. Only then can you know for sure.

thats good to hear. hopefully theres no way these normies can spread their vaxaids to us unknowingly..

Hes full of shit

Unvaxxed people still have an immune system. Don’t underestimate a good mechanism built by God. It’s not flawless, but that’s Adam and Eve’s fault. Get saved and you’ll live forever

They said the same thing about car fumes, why would the 'elites' risk sterilisation, surely its by sexual contact only?

how can they "get saved" if they already vaccinated themselves? as far as i know there isn't anyway to unvax

Lol? I am not a doctor but from what I have been able to gather about the problem with Mrna is that it doesn't know how to recognize cells properly and attacks random ones within your body. That is also what your paper is saying. There has to be a transmission of bodily fluids to get that modified rna sequence in your body since that is what it thrives on whereas exposure to air would destroy it.