Today, a girl from college that I've known for a while told me her favorite Pokemon is Glaceon. How do I make her my gf?

Today, a girl from college that I've known for a while told me her favorite Pokemon is Glaceon. How do I make her my gf?

Attached: 927785_daxterado_glaceon.png (970x970, 211.57K)

im a fucking virgin good luck user

>not in the original 150
Trash tier

Be friends with her, slowly build up a great non romantic relationship, try to hangout wit her once a week, go for a couple months, then break the question and see if she wants to date

Ew don't listen to this user relationships are gross

Rape

vaporeon's the sexiest eeveelution (this is what the thread's really about).

I don't like any Eevelution, actually. Eevee is more of my taste.

Send her hentai of Glaceon getting fucked and tell her that's what you're going to do to her.

Offer her a shiny Glaceon if she goes on a date with you. You better get to egg farming

This just sounds like a good way to not get any.

Find and give her a glaceon card, report back

I want to fuck that fox.

Politically incorrect?

Attached: 1662491802276558.jpg (600x800, 89.06K)

Toss some balls at her

Do not do this. You’ll be friendzoned quick. Go on dates and ask her out. The faster you fail the faster you’ll recover to go to the next one.

When you have fucked several times and it still seems like a good idea to do so, then she is your gf.

/thread

I actually sent her a few SFW Glaceon pics I had saved when she told me that.

Imagine the dankness

disagreeably damp, musty, and typically cold.

Just ask her. If she's willing to confide such a faggot opinion in you, she'll surely want to date you.

Go back to Any Forums

Stop posting on Any Forums and move beyond childish ancap nonsense. If you're not someone worth knowing, she won't want to know you.

Hahaha this is the autism that keeps me coming back

Stfu namefagniggerfaggot

The absolute shittiest thing you can do is not be yourself in order to marry someone. Being fake means you have to spend the rest of your entire life being fake.
Marry a woman that loves you for who you are, faults and all. I don’t know shit about this digital dating must be nine foot making a billion dollars whore shit, but I refuse to believe those women don’t exist anymore.

Attached: 1E7A4097-2403-4EBA-8BC1-39D13CFDCB65.jpg (699x638, 135.4K)