The great Aryan awakening

The great Aryan awakening.

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (the six spoke wheel)

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

The audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/2022/08/24/evidence-the-olb-is-authentic-part-6/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 9D29F4A5-8C94-46C3-B6A2-E5BD8E6AC180.jpg (600x709, 353.68K)

Our symbol is the 8 spoked wheel. Six spokes represents the material world it's what the Jews worship.

The six spoke wheel doesn’t represent anything you said.

The six spoke wheel has nothing to do with false religions and peoples reactions to those false religion

Attached: 301DF5F4-CFBC-4DD4-969B-35DD935A799C.jpg (595x960, 71.98K)

>great awakening
>95%+ of the entire Western, white race willingly injected themselves with jew cum vaccines for no reason
>95%+ of the entire Western, white race put masks on their faces like the slave cattle race they are
lmao
anyone who got vaccinated and wore a mask for 2+ years isn't human to begin with. So you're only dealing with a 5% population of real living human souls

Attached: 1640103798903 mcdonalds.jpg (1280x720, 71.63K)

I'm not clicking your links if you're going to post these simp images. Women are Achilles heel of White men, and women are not capable of being loyal.

You are talking about tens of millions of people. That is a lot of people

If understand it right fags are the ones behind the subversion. Fags equal men

Its all because we let women vote, and OP is trying to lure us in using the same vagina magic. White men need to stop worshipping women just because we are wired to think they look nice. Women are weak and disloyal and should not be revered.

Voting should be only allowed one vote per household. Any voting by individuals is reckless.

As for the problem it is these Abrahamic of religions old and new age

>Never wore the mask
>Never took a swab
>Never tested
>Never socially distanced/isolated
>Never obeyed lockdown
>Never signed in
>Never used a QR Code
>Never obeyed the speed limit
>Never vaccinated
you have my permission to bow you little cuckold estrogen BITCH demoralised weak little pussy christian men, I will break you all like a nigger buck
I am quite literally a GOD to (You), superior in every way, pure of blood, divine spark with the cosmos for my honorable and noble ways BOW you shits, to a real man
I am quite literally the most "Awakened" being in the Cosmos, unironically, that you are speaking to right now; as the rest of the entire 99%+ of the West revels in their own piss and shit and you make excuses for a slave cattle race

Attached: Thor 8 (2).jpg (1030x1039, 351.51K)

I ever did any of these things either.

The Aryan covenant says it is only to Wralda you are to bend a knee too, no one else

wut? you dumb fuckers, you haven't fucking acted an inch better against your own supposed people, what the fuck are you talking about aryan awakening? you act completely terrible against your own people, why would any of them give a fuck about their supposed own people? face it, you can't just say fuck whitey for centuries and be hyper-competitive to the point where you straight-up actively try to annihilate your competitors and drive them to financial ruin and suicide, and then suddenly say "my brother, where have you been? we need to stand together against the brown hordes now!"

Any Forums is the only place I can say I love being white!

Attached: 28CAEBAA-F937-4BA6-92C4-704ECCC3F00F.jpg (1024x774, 103.06K)

do you know why you wore the mask over the past 2 years; in 2020-21? (I know you did) Like 95%+ of everyone in the West did? because you don't exude masculinity or testosterone in real life.
You were scared an old white baby boomer was going to shout at you in the wal-mart or supermarket that you just complied like the nigger cattle you are. like 90%+ of all whites and the entire West did for 2 years. most whites got vaccinated; there aren't even considered human at this point. You are so weak and afraid of confrontation from old boomers yelling at you, you put on a mask like a little whore to go to the ALDI. I don't consider people like you human and you are worth less to the cosmos and universe than a naked nigger in Africa.

Attached: mask up.png (956x804, 1.27M)

Attached: 1634463322902 retard.png (648x570, 476.06K)

I think you have me confused with someone else. I never say anything bad to my own people.

Again I never wore a mask.

Attached: 3EF2B744-62A6-4402-848D-22F18AEA29CF.jpg (600x750, 79.05K)

You should find courage to say I love being White where ever you are.

I will pray for you to have the strength to do so.

Cool pics

And that, keep the cool pagan art coming

Attached: D919C783-D436-4A50-9B88-820214D81E44.jpg (1024x1792, 174.94K)

doesn't matter, you're all equally guilty of white genocide. face it, the europeans have all tried to genocide each other for thousands of years now, they have been hyper-competitive and tried to straight-up destroy their supposed "countrymen" for millennia and that's a fact. where's the nationalistic spirit? the brotherly love? there isn't fucking any when it comes to money. this is just how the cookie crumbles, nationalism and patriotism and brotherhood, it's all just a big fat fucking pack of lies our leaders and one percenters tell the poorer classes to fool them into dying for the one percenters in our societies, like always. this time it's the kikes and the chinks, that's all. it's been all kinds of other people in the past. the danes, norwegians, irish, welsh, scots, whatever.

That one is even better, good job.

I'm drained with too much goy shit myself to be drawing myself more at this time

Attached: RashDD.png (132x156, 4.51K)

Here is the same pic with some history

Attached: EE8592C9-0113-4296-AE09-1B7C209B6710.jpg (563x909, 92.29K)

>t.mutt

>Voting should be only allowed one vote per household. Any voting by individuals is reckless
I knew OP was a fuckin roastie. You just outed yourself.

You obviously never realize Marx was wrong about everything