Is it over for us Europeans?

Is it over for us Europeans?

I don't think we'll manage 10 winters, it's really not looking good bros...

Attached: 543768345435432.png (958x1376, 1.8M)

Anything for your fellow Europeans in the Ukraine.
Putler cannot win.

I can't wait till Eurosicles start dropping dead in the streets

I didn't vote for this

Attached: 3426783424235.png (323x356, 450.36K)

It's over for Germoids, but we'll be fine. Italy and the UK barely ever go below 0C unless you live up in the mountains.

You should be alright, your winters aren't too harsh and most of your gaz comes from algeria doesn't it?

Everything has to be drama. So fucking tiresome.
I never turned on the heat last winter, not going to this winter either. It's 19 degrees in September. There won't be any snow either for sure.

>It's over for Germoids, but we'll be fine
Ahahahahahaha

Gas isn't just for heating homes you absolute midwit

Attached: 1662494156261476.png (2048x2048, 415.45K)

ayo no cap

Now people understand why northern euros burnt witches... Just as a combjstible for harsh winters. We should burn all european politicians and restart our political systems with a modern democracy

55% of German gas comes from Russia they are super fucked

I don't use gas.
I have fjernvarme from the garbage recycle plant.
Which I barely have to use as it is.

It's 140% actually accounting for 900% of the total energy supply

>Tine Van der Straeten
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She's the dumb green cunt that dogmatically wanted to shut down our nuclear reactors and started the construction of 3 new gas power plants (contruction started of 6, but not officially because bad PR)
the fucking irony, holy shit

Attached: 1446510538391.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

i already froze last winter
mini-heaters were sold out in every store i went to

i, for one, welcome global warming.

why do westoids elect retards like this
here anyone whos against nuclear is considered a fringe freak

>westoids have a steady supply of plastic bottles and old tyres
>they still worry about heating
i'll never get it

10 more winters

Winter? Best season.
Doesn't matter if electricity gets more expensive. Most people don't use it for heating here. This is firewood country.

Attached: Kallt 2020.jpg (3920x2940, 1.56M)

that's the funny part, we mostly didn't. last elections they needed 7 parties to form a government and they needed the greens on board to shut out the biggest belgian party and closing nuclear is one of their dogmas. they partially reverted the decision but in 2025 70% of it will be gone (they currently produce roughly half of our power).
and even said goverment had very loud voices saying closing down nuclear is a very bad idea, way before the special operation.
anyway, really funny to hear her seethe about gas prices now (one of her big arguments for closing nuclear was that's it's super duper expensive). dumb cunt. i'll hope she'll be there on the grand opening of her new gas plants for cheap and clean power

Attached: 1325874472851.png (449x401, 490.07K)

>Most people don't use it for heating here
Here in Lapland that is.

Attached: UmeƤlven.jpg (3113x2075, 1.27M)

>Westies freaking out over gas
>our news main topic is Chelsea FC vs Dinamo Zagreb
You're just being spooked by your media into supporting Western interests in Ukraine.

I hate the greens so fucking much as an environmentalist, they only hurt environmental policies by opposing nuclear and promoting so much dumb fringe shit like animal welfare and tranny rights

lol just stop being cold

It's a price the US is willing to pay.

TAKE THAT PUTIN!

Attached: british_energy_crisis_wheel.webm (960x550, 3M)

Stop catastrophizing you stupid tibla ass licking retard.

I have legitimately started taking shorter showers.
TAKE THAT PUTIN!
(Only because there's a fucking leak I'm trying to keep covered up before selling my house lmao not my problem soon)

Attached: 1661738131997711.jpg (574x1024, 81.26K)

>BBC
Anti-European british propaganda. The only country that's fucked this winter is bongland

Attached: 1661762413757345.jpg (610x680, 85.61K)

I thought the UK "water leak" that's losing 20-25% of the country's water was national pipelines? Wasn't aware it extended to home pipes as well.

also a spicey detail: gas is hailed as relatively clean but apparently it's as bad as coal because all the methane that leaks in the atmosphere when drilling it up and leaks in the pipelines.
and methane is a terrible green house gas
we might as well go full germany at this point, at least coal is cheap and they filter out the sulphite from the emissions nowadays. coal really isn't as bad as it used to be

Hurensohn

the massive advantage of coal is that we have plenty of it especially, unlike gas

if anything i'm saying your coal burning isn't as bad as everyone claims
it's still shit of course
hoerejong

Yeah our government was talking about switching to gas but then a lot of people pointed out it's just as bad

simply dont pay the bill

It's some pipes under the bath tub I guess, just a pain in the arse to get it sorted

well yeah, if we're going to fuck over the environment anyway because nuclear le bad then i prefer we do it cheaply instead of flushing down our money down the russian sewer

>go full Germany
kys

you guys did it to yourself. you didn't have a coherent strategy to deal with the russian issue. instead of taking a step back and assessing the situation and planning your moves, you just jumped on 'do what america is doing' without thinking about anything else.

calm down Hans it's partially a joke

Why is Canada so much poorer than the USA?

Just fuck off. We have plenty of electricity and power plants in """reserves""" not being used so jews can make money. Fuck global energy markets and FUCK green party and fuck climate hoax.

If climate change was actual issue someone else besides le west would also care about it and do something but they know it's all bs.

You're just wrong. Aside from district heating, electricity is the second largest method of heating. It's not going to be fun since our industry is reliant on cheap electricity and already suffering.

we're not. we make less money but we are wealthier. we haven't gon full on consooooooooooooooooooom.

>you guys did it to yourself. you didn't have a coherent strategy to deal with the russian issue.
Merkel did. The idea was that if Germany imported loads of Russian resources then the Russian would be deeply interconnected with Europe's economy and starting pointless wars would become economic suicide.
but putin doesn't care about the economy going down the drain and becoming China's bitch apparently. and now we are becoming america's bitch even more
it's like a geopolitical murder-suicide

>if nothing is done to reduce gas prices
Big news

>italy
>winter

As long as you don't live in the mountains, you're fine.

great cozy photo

but then you realise all these houses are filled with sw*des

you know its bad when even fucking erDOGan, the guy who ruined turkey's currency, tells you you fucked up

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 02-15-04 Turkey's Erdogan says 'Europe reaping what it sowed' on energy crisis.png (1008x382, 35.38K)

>ill freeze in the land of forever summer

>no cap
This ain't bussin fr, major L

No cap? fr??

Just wear a coat. you walk in the cities anyway

The Germans extended their nuclear plants and throttled their coal plants to burn domestic sources
Weeks ago.
It's like thirdie news isn't reporting it. They extended the nuclear plants weeks ago for months.

It's just confusing to Americans these weird energy threats Russia is making.

what we will due is tell our companies they cant make 10times the profit off of regular citizens
we are communists now and thats a good thing, americans will seethe because we wont buy their expensive gas LOL