A church in my town is closing down the end of this year. Its been there since 1250 AD

A church in my town is closing down the end of this year. Its been there since 1250 AD

This is unironically the biggest blackpill I've ever felt. It really is fucking over, isn't it? We are just going to get replaced and there's nothing we can do about it.

Attached: bc2.jpg (364x295, 6.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latinmassdir.org/country/it/
vaticancatholic.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gingerniggers are spreading like rats, what are you talking about? Your church is fake anyway

Yep, just like we did in the past century.
Best you can do is escape somewhere distant enough that no one really cares to import chimps there. Like Iceland.

do something about it

Good, Christcuckery is what destroyed Europe

Show pic user, I wanna see this 800 year old church.

No, being weak right wing retard pussies who fail all the time did.

Guess what you are? Born to lose to the Left. lol

Based Jews will help fund the construction of a Mosque on it's former location, you will seethe and cry while doing nothing. You are a conquered peoples, your culture is being raped and all you can do is cope and seethe in your online hugbox :)

g-d's chosen always win.

Attached: 1659475737819785.webm (576x1024, 2.88M)

search for a Traditional Latin Mass near your place
the globohomo church is dying
the Traditional Catholic Church is growing

Fuck off kike

>Traditional Latin Mass
here is the list in Italy

Churches are things invented by man from thin air. Just invent a new gathering space that people frequent for generations. How hard could that be?

Christians should convert to rabbaic practice, they're getting prosecuted worldwide

>and there's nothing we can do about it.
Well this objectively isn’t true

sorry, forget the link
latinmassdir.org/country/it/

>muh (((traditional Latin mass)))

Their is nothing traditional about christcucker, it's the trojan horse that allowed Jews to destroy Europa from within.

Attached: 1658668335445869.jpg (828x853, 147.32K)

That’s dumb because anyone can just switch sides retard

Biggest blackpill moment for me was when a thousand year old church shut down, got sold and converted to a mosque , even some old age pensioner's who used to attend converted to Islam and started attending the new mosque, that moment I knew my town had fell to the hoardes of Muslims

Attached: FB_IMG_1662417954856.jpg (960x635, 62.12K)

Why do you need a church when jesus told you that god lives within you?
Fucking retarded christcuck

I had my graduation Mass their. We went their often in high school and my uncle had his anniversary mass there.

What the fuck is all I can say. I lived to see the end of this history. It survived 3 rebellions, the famine and two world wars. I'm so fucking depressed just thinking about it.

Attached: Clonmel-Co-Tipperary.jpg (639x476, 90.79K)

>Well this objectively isn’t true

pic is you, soi-christcuckery.

Attached: 1659637303210767.jpg (838x974, 542.75K)

>be Ukrainian
It's cute that you think anyone cares what comes out of your cocksucking mouth. Have fun larping that you're still a country. I'm buying.

depicted: the part of the traditional latin mass where His Holiness the Holy Father prays to the Holy Boat

Attached: 1633381191572.png (640x465, 736.11K)

>This is unironically the biggest blackpill I've ever felt. It really is fucking over, isn't it? We are just going to get replaced and there's nothing we can do about it.

God wins in the end. Rejoice.

Bullshit: Europe was completely Christianized for over a thousand years and never collapsed into oblivion. Most likely it was our grandparents rushing off to murder eachother in WW2 in order to save the Jews and then making peace with the Slavic commiefucks that did us in.

There's a reason for all of this. Let me direct you onto a site that will help you more than I ever could.
>vaticancatholic.com

Why not follow your ancestors true faith, are you really that detached from your peoples past?

Attached: 1659864575261942.jpg (800x600, 315.59K)

(((latin mass)))

How about no...

Attached: 1659636154661410.jpg (654x1024, 159.19K)

He's not wrong lol

If you really think about it, both Muslims and Christians are mentally insane.

has it ever been closed down in 750 years?

How does a church close down?

Christians cannot accept that they are biggest corrupting influence upon the globe, blaming "muh joos" is how they cope with their own failings.

Attached: 1659906505263606.jpg (850x400, 41.58K)

yeah ukraine tard we see your country is with no god,just like ur president who legalized abortion,you deserve the bombs

>be christcuckery
>feed the endless non white masses around the world
>teach them behaviour, hygene and english
>import them in europe with different pretexes
>collapse

imagine my shock

You don’t even know that it was really there in 1250.

hate to break it to you, but, nowhere is safe. make a stand where you stand, because you cant run anywhere anymore.

Attached: theyre everywhere.jpg (1024x641, 101.94K)

Jesus fucking Christ

>medz not taken
>voices in the wall: Heard
>Fake article: conjured

I think it's time you sat down and took your medz schizoid.

Attached: 1660477955276218.webm (540x960, 1.75M)

So the IRA?

Fuck.
N-New Zeland?

begone from my sight, you wretched hebrew