What's the answer to the African American question? The NQ if you will

What's the answer to the African American question? The NQ if you will.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 19-26-01 3b0363d11aa3cfa7018c449a02958f0b.jpg (WEBP Image 624 × 351 pixels).png (303x344, 109.92K)

1) Prosecute criminals.
2) Death penalty for rape and murder.
3) Remove single mother gibs.
4) Encourage the intelligent ones to segregate themselves from the hood.

Unironically, go back.

I've posted about it. I think the only way the US could get a significant amount of them to go back is through "reparations". If the US government paid any black who wants to go back to an african country of their choice with $50,000, revoking of citizenship, and a one way ticket to that country; it'd cost over $1 trillion dollars but on pure savings alone it'd be paid off within a decade easily.
They'd think it's a win for them because 'dats rite u raciss, gib me dem reparashuns', and it'd be a win for the country for obvious reasons.
>1) Prosecute criminals.
This guy was in prison for 20 years, and look what happened. Violent crimes should be life or death penalty.

Offer blacks a one-time ticket back to Africa. After that, any misdemeanor blacks have to pay back 2x restitution if they don't pay child support after having 1 kid or within a year they get castrated, sheboons their tubes tied after 2 kids, rape is either death or castration, they murder some who isn't black, death penalty no appeals

Bring back the death penalty and apply it to every murderer, no exceptions.

Attached: 1606602873311.jpg (720x783, 64.06K)

I don't know who that is, but do all 4 on the list. It will work.

This is the guy that killed that jogger. He did like 20 years for kidnapping, then got out and kidnapped and killed the woman.

Harsher penalties for violent crimes.
In group preference and common sense.

That's literally all it would take to fix the nigger problem.

It needs to be applied to lesser but still violent crimes like attempted murder, manslaughter, etc. There's no deterrent anymore.

>tfw 5' 11 1/2"

Consequences have no effect as a deterrent on a people who are incapable of understanding consequences in the first place. Send them all to africa. We tried it the other way for far longer than was necessary, it simply isn't going to work.

sheeeeeeeeeeiitt

Prosecute DA's whose lenient convictions lead to repeat violent offenders. Violent offenders in separate prisons or fired straight into the sun in extremely violent cases. one and done policy

Attached: 1643844335771.gif (237x237, 2.74M)

There has to be some sort of final solution. But I wonder what that might be?

Mandatory military service for American men. Also eliminates a lot of fatasses, and makes immigration law much easier to enforce.

You have to get rid of the Constitution of the United States. They are a protected race by law.

They won't go back because they think they are superior than the Africans.
Nor will any of what you gave as harsher punishment deter them.

This plus cops should have the right to shoot niggers whenever they try to run or resist arrest, also banding gangster rap would help more Than you think

Imagine thinking only black kill people

The constitution can be amended.
They kill and commit crimes in a disproportionate amount compared to others. Plus other races get punished correctly.

Lure them into da club and then burn it down.

the negros should have 2 options idealy..

either go back or assimilate into society and work hard or they will be sent back to their place of origin, if they refuse... concentration camp

Attached: photo_2022-04-11_00-49-06 (2).jpg (640x640, 86.71K)

We're gonna need a bigger club