All trannies look like shit without angles

Attached: troon2.jpg (397x685, 38.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zuC_OZqhpn8
youtube.com/watch?v=8JF0CyXeYcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: troon1.jpg (1500x999, 129.74K)

I wouldn't even think it's a tranny out in public it doesn't even look like he tries to pass lmao

Just looks like a fat guy (because it is)

She's pregnant, show some fucking respact

Trannies are just lonely autistic boys

lol this looks exactly like me when I was fat and had long hair, this is 100% male phenotype

*ugly

Attached: 8e838392.jpg (1080x2200, 337.93K)

ROCK AND RROLLLLLLLLLL

What the fuck is that?

MikefromPA but with a wig.

they fucking look like shit at all angles fag

>lol this looks exactly like me when I was fat and had long hair

lol

Looks like a fat ugly man

Damn, fucking arms bigger than mine

Mirrin' those Caveman muscles

Attached: 6-24.jpg (650x864, 60.32K)

People have this dude like 100,000 dollars.

Attached: DE071CC1-D7D5-4A9E-8F09-A1C7D228CED8.jpg (1242x1548, 1.09M)

Holy shit, that profile is a dead ringer for washed up alcoholic metalhead uncle. Before I opened the thumbnail I was like, WTF is that my uncle doug?

He looks like pharmabro without glasses and with man boobs.

Attached: 1647439991399.jpg (1200x812, 83.4K)

This is stunning and brave.

Attached: lol.png (1076x1460, 1.04M)

Is it Matt Pike??

Attached: High-On-Fire-6.jpg (979x651, 66.32K)

And continue to do so. This faggot making bank on this shit. Perhaps IRS is best way to take him down.

Attached: luıuılıu.png (369x365, 6.94K)

Quasimodo looks like shit with angles too.

Haha nice gut. What a grotesque faggot.

HUNCHED.COM

That's because we evolved to identify if someone is a man or a woman based on their silhouette; specifically their head to shoulder ratio (1:3 for men, 1:2.5 for women). Statistically, you're more likely to die to another human than any other animal. The people that evolved to quickly identify "is that something I need to fight or something I need to fuck" were the ones that survived the most fights, had the most fucks, and passed down the genes to let their kids do the same.

Hey, it's Danzig

trannies are almost every time autistic

So much feminine grace

Attached: keffals posture.jpg (590x467, 29.28K)

Attached: 13700542.jpg (304x380, 20.93K)

thanks friend :D
youtu.be/zuC_OZqhpn8

Only the AGP ones like that faggot look like shit, the rest are okay

Attached: gothic.jpg (1284x1798, 202.45K)

HE is pregnant bigot, STOP assuming his gender

It's easier to make a potato look like a woman than a tranny. Even when they do manage to do it they still have their male bone structure that throws anyone off.

looks like one of the extras riding in the car with Wayne and garth when they do the bohemian rhapsody scene

None are okay because there’s no womb

Attached: potato.jpg (700x498, 43.13K)

he looks demonic, even this shit was a chick. giving off the energy such succubus or incubus demons from damned realms giving. Because normal elegant beauty doesnt exist on one, he resided in being sexually imoral to hide this truth.

Attached: rttgrtt.png (307x423, 145.98K)

wtf is agp

Hello sexy dear friend bby jirl pls come Mumbai I kiss you all over please com

slouchmaxxing

If you don't have what it takes, you don't have what it takes.

Attached: Perfecto.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Im hotter

autogynephilia

youtube.com/watch?v=8JF0CyXeYcQ
RRooockkkkk ANDd RroooooOOOLLLLLLL

Sanjay I told you to get offline and remove the viper in the field.

sleep>HoF

that doesnt help me, what is the difference between an agp troon and a normal troon?

Shes mine motherfucjer

>auto gynephiliac
it's the group of troons that are heterosexual males that want female partners but also derive sexual pleasure from dressing up like a woman (either for the illusion of tricking themselves or for the purpose of predatorially going after lesbians and getting mad when they don't want trannies) and in the most extreme cases involves chopping off genitalia.

The good kind of trans girl is the kind that likes men, and wants to look as feminine as possible, while an AGP might believe that "feminine beauty standards are problematic" to cope with their ugliness, a normal trans girl embraces the standard, but also does not chop off their bottom bits because that's lunacy. This version of trans girl is the evolution of the Greek Aristocrat's femboy, while the AGP is the evolution of Satanic Devilry.

Attached: bully furries.jpg (750x1334, 163.63K)

FUCK MY EYES!!!!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!

basically a fetish where they get off to imagining themselves as a woman. this is the impetus for a lot of troons trooning out. they effectively want to live out their fetish 24/7.

>The Hunchback of Kiwi Farms

He's a big guy

Attached: 14154821144.jpg (1200x798, 216.75K)