Lol the troon made it on CNN

Lol the troon made it on CNN.

youtu.be/I8RLZDd34A0

Attached: 41C879D7-10B2-40F1-B3B5-841441A854A3.jpg (828x467, 81.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ywnbaw.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek first there was Yaniv and now this troon has risen to global prominence. Face it mutts the days of muttmerican exceptionalism are over. Canada will lead the way in our new world order.

>Troon
>human life

Lol come on now

When they make it to the UN, I will be better able to access how important this child endanger is to the narrative. Making it to CNN, who will take anything to gain viewership, is not that impressive.

Lucky I'm in canada, so whats the current price on this things head?

Troons have different reasons for trooning out.
For this guy, the reason is quite obviously extreme narcissism.

ywnbaw.net

Keffals running victory laps around us. I don't know how anyone could continue to support Maga and not get a sex change.

I'm so glad they found such a repulsive trannoid groomer to go viral over this

41% chance he does the job himself, and for free.
This troon is not happy that his pedophile antics are documented on the web.

Lol. I can’t wait to see what kiwi farms does to get revenge. Too bad she isn’t black. Maybe the police would shoot him next time he gets swatted.

Disgusting. This guy needs to be in an asylum

Censorship vindicates the censored.

The new science dropped chud, it's 52%

Attached: AAE0D4E1-7721-4E45-8187-FCD72E0CF8FF.jpg (822x793, 114.73K)

This is exactly the same circus that happened with 8ch. Who the fuck did KF really piss off? 8ch had the Q headquarters. What does KF have?

Attached: 7186dc1d5043d45c2289d875456cf89c-imagepng.png (1016x654, 714.57K)

She's a hero. She stood up for the bullied by standing up for herself. We can each learn a lesson from that.

We need to get it to 99%. How can we do this?

Lucas is just doing what troons do best: milking the victimhood for all its worth until there's either a book deal or he 40% himself.

This idiotic idea that people who are part of an oppressed class are somehow better than those that aren't refuses to die. Fuck that guy for making my entertainment harder to access.

Attached: kiwi farms.jpg (1497x902, 180.67K)

Why is corporate media rushing to the defense of a literal nobody faggot from canada?

So? They exposed how deeply corrupt the entire lugenpresse matrix is when they all leaped in to take the side of FIVE GUYS, BURGERS AND FRIES and began manufacturing their fake Narrative.

KF hosted the Christchurch massacre footage and harassed the victims with it. Also Null is fat and disgusting and has a punchable face, voice, and personality. It's fun to victimise him and report his incel websites because he goes on stream to cry about it every weekend.

YWNBAW

Attached: virtues of the oppressed.jpg (865x642, 96.18K)

>KF hosted the Christchurch massacre footage and harassed the victims with it.
Got proof?
Didn’t think so.

Hunter Biden laptop dump, if you believe in that.

Interestingly, now that the site is down none of the users have anything to lose. Hopefully at least one of them lives near keffals and saved his address. Not like the cops have some list of local KF users to check, and most random killings go unsolved.

the father of Isabelle Janke (the insane bitch that made chris chan fuck his own mother and boils hamsters alive) is a CIA glowie and has stakes in cloudflare, he wants the farms down so his daughter's name can be taken off the internet. I'm not bullshitting either, look it up.

Good, now use this to ring its bathtub hrt to light

Wouldn't even matter. That shit was hosted all over the place on all the mainstream forums, they only use it to go after smaller sites they don't have influence and control over. Typical kike tactics

Yeah, I see a clump of cells I think, any idea what animal it is?

Remember, Isabella Loretta Jahnke, the bitch who convinced CC to rape his mother, is a glownigger spawn.

Attached: 1633825282483.jpg (720x866, 174.57K)