What is an actual solution to internet censorship by woke tech?

What is an actual solution to internet censorship by woke tech?

Attached: kf.png (205x207, 2.63K)

Spending less time cyberbullying and more time learning how to self-host.

kike farms is not technology

Well I'm not an expert, but isn't it basically the case that self hosting means you can be DDOS'd to shit all the time?

Yeah, but the chances of a small, self-hosted website getting DOS'ed are pretty much 0.

self host that service, "but what abo-" host that service too.

violence

The point is that if any website annoys wokeoids - right now trannies, but generally any group in favor with progressive elites - it will be nuked.

And since people migrate to where they can speak freely it means that basically only about five website will be left in the world.

Self-hosting is the most viable and practical way. You can also get into writing smart contracts for the ethereum blockchain, that way it will be completely impossible to take down your service, ever heard of Tornado Cash?

Killing yourself, unironically.

That's not true, there are plenty of websites that go against the mainstream narrative and have been hosted without problems for years.

Yeah let me just self host a Cloudflare alternative real quick. You do realize that Null is his own ISP and owns his hardware, right?

those faggot losers killed terry

What use is self-hosting when you can just be banned by every TLD and CDN? Retard

They just haven't pushed the right buttons. We're still living in a world where if trannies want your website gone, it's gone.

Yeah! Like 8chn and the Dailystormer! Oh wait. We're not talking about Parler or Truth Social here, dude. If you make too much trouble, you get kicked eventually.

Did Brave actually start blocking Kiwifarms? A BROWSER BLOCKING WEBSITES BECAUSE THEY DON‘T LIKE THEM??

Attached: 893BA711-20A0-42D0-803B-608F0BDB2323.png (485x341, 65.96K)

Null owns a chink router he runs out of his mom's home. Everybody warned him against chinkshit and he ignored them. Then we all wonder why the website goes down every week

shooting all cia/fbi/atf/irs/dhs on sight. only headshots count, otherwise you missed and need to keep shooting.
there is no peaceful solution here, you cant just technojizz this away anymore, i hate this so god damn much you have no idea. i just wanted to play video games.

>just create your own domain registrar bro
kys

mikrodik, not even once.

Stop using the internet for social interaction. Only the terminally online care that they can't call someone a nigger on twitter

Any Forums killed terry. I was there

Just build your own cloudflare lmao

>the honeypot browser ran by eich kike does fed things
meanwhile trannyfox just works

>Null is his own ISP
not for much longer. trannies are already pressuring his RIR.

AHAHAH WHAT???? LMFAO!

i will do this just to show you how much small dick energy this post has.

kek
not my problem
deserved, cuck browser

kiwifarms deserved it, pathetic gross shithole

Name 5

There's already a tor/p2p Any Forums. It sucks because theres a real Any Forums to compete with so only the 'banned from the banlist' types end up there, plus 99% of users dont want to see constant CP spam and dont mind Any Forums moderation.

That would change real quick if Any Forums got cloudflare'd. Actual criminals, pedos and druglords communicate securely & effortlessly over the internet, random anons could too but dont bother because theyre lazy and typing four chan dot org into your browser is easy. Take that away, and make the normie websites unusable, and theyll just get pushed to the really lawless places.

Sure bud

decentralization

mob the mob

>Null spends all his time shilling Brave
>they block him
lmao

And yet that loser thought it was a good idea to set his host in Australia that has *checks notes* one of the worst internet censorship laws on the book?

I'll make the logo.

His host is in Las Vegas, the IP is only assigned in Australia.

you can easily DoS a specific TOR hidden service by flooding it with rendezvous requests.
kf already learned that.

logo gotten for the re/g/strar

Attached: 4953ba08-ff12-4eb3-9dd8-30d18718687e.gif (510x510, 231.63K)

Attached: kf's end.png (1490x976, 274.38K)

use the better tor instead

working fine over here

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1406x784, 305.41K)

I think its obvious that no matter what a service provider says these days, their word can't be trusted because mentally ill marxists are going to do false flags to try and get things taken down. and if you think about it, you can't even blame them because its easier to take a screenshot and make up shit than it is to pay a botnet to keep sending packets at servers.
it's pathetic that there still isn't a solution for DDoS outside of "just throw more hardware at it",

yes we know it's path network and cia using a smokescreen of trannyfaggot cannon fodder.

Could there be a regularly updated, global blacklist made of IP blocks known for sure to be taking part in DDOS?

That would reduce DDOS mitigation to keeping current with the blacklist.

Interesting, cause someone on KF was also claiming they blocked the Telegram channel, which would be ridiculous.

that sounds like a fucking nightmare to maintain because every god damn IoT device including refrigerators, smart thermostats, and even toasters are DDoSing shit these days.

that's not how it works.
if they reach your server, you are already fucked. NOC needs to blackhole those IPs before.

Except there was no "big tech censorship", a website devoted to cyberstalking autistic people inevitably erupted into irl violence and got axed.

Out of the three websites cut off by cloudflare I think the only one that was actually censored was the Daily Stormer.

that doesn't work though, because the mere act of a blocklisted client connecting to your server is taking up a resource from a non-blacklisted one. you'll be CPU overloaded and dropping requests before you know it.

I'm cancelling my internet and getting a gym membership again. I'm going to spend as much time as I can getting fit and going to the firing range.

Attached: 1662188075943.png (1400x839, 145.36K)

>Out of the three websites cut off by cloudflare
there are way more than three.
like no one ever tried to put cp behind cf.

unreasonably based

Alternative to DNS and current anti-DDoS services, among many other things - hosting, etc.
A restructuring of the internet across the board - couldn't be done, its been this way since the 90's.

That has nothing to do with my post

also working here

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 22.05.37.png (437x979, 165.41K)

Maybe even RIR.

The solution is to walk away. Turn off your computer, it's over. The internet doesn't deserve to be saved. Save yourself.

>walk away
>get forced to worship tranny faggots to make an income
>refuse
>starve to death

like gyms and firing ranges can ignore the culture war going on.
laugh at the trannies at the gym once and get banned.

Why did they drop them when they are still providing services to this website considering that it has a legit bodycount thanks to Any Forums and Any Forums?

marcan should block all connections to KF from Asahi Linux-kernel

you do understand no one believes you right? you are in a death cult and no one likes any of ya'll. the more you push the less people tolerate your existence. everyone will unify to fuck you and the PLA over.

>just ignore them and they will go away
that didn't work for the christians in the 80's and 90's, and it won't work today. you either stand up for what you believe in or your ideas will die with you. personally I'm willing to die for my beliefs.

the solution is to abolish gay rights isnt it?

>erupted into irl violence
name the violence that took place

Personally I'm waiting for some decentralized boards over i2p or tor without moderation

We are a fed asset and I'm not surprised if they are using us as a testbed for bot astroturfing.

>trannies at the gym
What sort of parallel reality are you living in? If a tranny does one squat its neo-vagene falls out.

hurt feelings from professional internet crybully grifters.

not him but don't be such a faggot

bodycount doesn't matter.
facebook is responsible for a literal genocide.

primary purpose of a website matters.
trannies managed to brand kf as a site solely used to push trannies to suicide.

The darknet is just running away with extra steps.

those all shut down 5 years ago because people like you refused to use them, this is the future you deserve. suckit

tor can be dos'ed.
i2p makes you host cp.

You can be your own isp in different country than one u live in?

It's blocked for me. Brave on Ubuntu.

its racket by cloudflare and other big hosts/ddos protectio offering kikes
they are the ones who ddos small sites

want a solution, leave the internet and society as a whole.

Some filter list update that's not happening for all at once? Actually installed Brave on Windows clean, everything works for me.

Same reason twitter, reddit, facebook, discord, etc.. are all still up. Any Forums at least tries to moderate the shitposts here and prevent doxxing. Taking down Any Forums would imply that all other websites with user generated also needs to be taken down because people can post bad things there too. Also helps that Any Forums is mainstream whether you like it or not, so a lot more people are willing to defend it compared to kiwifarms with its niche userbase, its only 7TiB total for over a decade of content.
Not saying kiwifarms did allow doxxing, I don't care about the website and only visited it twice, but people were able to portray it as a place where doxxing was allowed.

doxing is legal in most US states

K, we should dox a local politician and not expect bad consequences.

I didn't because I didn't knew I need it, but I can assure if something popular comes in the future I will help and provide resources, because we need ability to communicate without any censorship.

Yes, they exist in various spamlists, as "bad reputation" ASes or something. Nobody uses them, because it's easy to get listed, hard to get delisted which means eventually some important people won't be able to reach your network.

>Taking down Any Forums would imply that all other websites with user generated also needs to be taken down because people can post bad things there too
KF has moderation too, just not enough for their taste apparently. not like any of this "logic" stuff applies to this anyways, they'll just move the goalposts when needed. we're only one emotional tranny shitfit away from being set free ourselves.
>Any Forums is mainstream
it was, in like 2007. times have changed, all those people became insufferable twitter users.

we really should do some shit to get this site banned like KF, like start calling up one of those spineless twitter trannies and telling them to install gentoo or some shit. i want to be free

Why Null doesn't create KiwiFarms NFT, so these trannies have to take whole ethereum blockchain down at next?

yes? most politicians dox are already out there anyway on account of being a politician
as long as the way you obtain the information is legal, publishing the information is legal as well

An internet archive NFT would be nifty.

Kiwifarms might die, but the real danger is if archives all get destroyed. Then predators will get exactly what they wanted.

Attached: archivd.png (437x979, 139.7K)

shut down twitter

>makes you
Buuullshiiitttttttttt
Forbid CP adminitratively, via words on your own website, ban people by IP hash. That's how it worked before.

Don't lie.

Its more of a grey zone desu, throwing out someones address to a group of radicals could be considered inciting violence/a threat, idk if a court has proved this or not but theres definitely a case to be had if not.
>inb4 kiwifarms aren't radicals
They're portrayed as radicals to the majority, and taking a glance at the site and seeing half the comments say something about "troon" or other anti-trans rhetoric just reinforces this to the average person.
>KF has moderation too, just not enough for their taste apparently
I don't doubt it like how I said at the end, but the issue is that people were able to portray that they didn't or didn't have rules to protect individuals.
>Any Forums was only mainstream in 2007
Gamergate, fappening, and the election have made this site infinitely more mainstream than it ever was in 2007.

It'll always linger on in random pockets, backed up somewhere offline. I'm sure Josh Moon has some offline backups kicking around. But even if they persist, archives are static things and the active harassment will die with the site... which will be a win for all of us.

>i2p makes you host cp.
uh based?

>ban people by IP hash
more info? i cant find anything about it on jewgle

Archive.is won't remove their archives, the owner has integrity. They didn't bend back when goobergate was kicking and they got their domains taken and suffered DDoS attacks relentlessly. It looks like they will be the next target and I'm not sure they can withstand it

>rightoids seethe about le globohomo NWO and how they don't want to rent everything
>get mad when they can't rent something and refuse to entertain the idea of buying their own equipment to run a website

Attached: file.png (640x557, 240.6K)

>and not expect bad consequences.
Legally. But they like to fight dirty. During the city elections, the incumbent alderman was starting to lose, so he and his lackeys tried doxxing the opposing candidate. They dug up the opposing candidate's failed rap career and posted everything on a website through those hidden whois services. The alderman still lost though

Kiwi farms is sort of a unique case; M00t deleted the /i/ board for a reason, that being it's kinda illegal. Stalking people, harassing people, I don't think that's covered by free speech, even here in the US. It should've always been an onion site, as it never was legal.

Attached: 1657453725320.png (1979x1105, 2.69M)

Just don't be a fucking nazi

>it's only rightoids who're concerned with a single authority owning everything
I get the point but still.

Guide on hosting i2p routers? I was thinking about setting up a Tor node on a Raspberry Pi 3.

i guess trannies have no sense of shame

You will never be a real woman Lucas

Nazi, n. Anyone who doesn't agree with the Current Thing

Not that Anno but I can recommend i2pd for that, very lightweight

>a single authority

mouth breathing post

Ideologically speaking everything has been trending towards a single agreement on terms and meanings.
You were talking about an individual authority? Inconsequential to the status quo establishing a single and only acceptable.
install gentoo

Learn something from the trannies. They aren't stupid enough to put their shady dealings on a dedicated website. They sell hormones to children over chat apps and other ephemeral means of contact.

>chat apps
>ephemeral means of contact
pick one

>Stalking people, harassing people, I don't think that's covered by free speech, even here in the US
that's because those are actions, not expressions or speech
doxing people and airing their dirty laundry is 100% free speech which is why the site was up for almost 10 years, actually trying to poke people by contacting them and whatnot is usually much closer to illegal, especially if restraining orders get involved, which is why it was always banned on the forum

the reason lucas was shitting and pissing all over the place because of kiwifarms was because they put his shady dealings on chat apps and social media on full display

Fuck off gay tripfag and kys tranny

>and i tell ya
why do tyrannosaurus' use southern talk like "tell ya" "y'all" and "good ol"? you look like fucking idiots

>without moderation
You have no idea what you're asking for.

Take control of the government and censor your enemies instead.

:~~D

Everyone has moved over to poa . st
The fediverse isn't perfect but it is the most resilient solution to corporate tranny censorship right now.

Turn off braves adblocker

it's some sort of camouflaging tactic, to make them look/sound more working class and down-to-earth when in reality they're usually pretty well off and also completely insane
your average working class country southerner, white or black, would sooner put a bullet in these kinds of people than rally support for them

They're darknet, meanwhile kiwifarms was a public site.

I already hate low functioning autists and their attitudes with a passion, if they aren't willing to repress even that then perhaps we should just institutionalize putting them down early

Internet without any rules except for the laws of the host country.
e.g. websites hosted in the US need to comply with US law and nothing else beside that.

I don't mean no record, I mean you use a service that you don't own for as long as you can, then migrate over to wherever once you're found out or have your server deleted.

A full website has so many external points of contact, so many avenues to be shut down as we've seen. There are a half dozen companies to bully, ways to infiltrate, ways to attack the servers. When you're on a service, there's only a single entity, the company running the service. And that's only if/when they decide to care. They get enough reports, shut down chatroom XYZ... and then XYZ2 is created. And they'll only delete that once it gets enough reports, if they feel like it.

It's why it seems like all illicit activity on the clearweb takes place on services. A website that does illegal things is easy to seize. A website that gets enough hate can be shut down by external service providers, hackers, bots, etc. But if there's a secret Discord or Telegram doing God knows what, it will go largely unnoticed, and there is little recourse once it's discovered. The channel is deleted but all the people in the community migrate to the next secret hideout.

Never centralize, never make a permanent home. Learn from the tranny predator skinwalkers.

Probably IPFS, which is an upgrade to the HTTP protocol that gets rid of the traditional client/server model on favor of each file having a global hash that anyone can seed. The design of IPFS prevents DDOS, which is what this entire drama is about. If Cloudflare drops you, you get DDOS'd.

Is there something like an SQL dump of the forum contents? That would be very useful for archival purposes.

"hey y'all" got recommended me to me as a gender-neutral alternative to "hey guys" and I kinda like it, so it stuck.

Cool, cool, so we've arrived at the genocide advocacy part of fascism.

>"hey y'all" got recommended me to me as a gender-neutral alternative to "hey guys" and I kinda like it, so it stuck.
sounds like cultural appropriation to me

LMAO it's over for brave shills

And then people will get hit for seeding "wrong" sites because IPFS has no anonymity.

>IPFS has no anonymity
This. You know iknowwhatyoudownwload that lists everything you downloaded over torrent. Now imagine if there was a site like that but with your ENTIRE BROWSING HISTORY. That's IPFS.

Exactly, I think many will agree that you should drop dead

they are trying to get kiwifarms ip addresses blackholes and also barring them from icann

why is everyone bending their knee to twitter troons?
how does this group of mentally ill public degenerates have so much power?
this shit is making me believe every conspiracy theory

No laws restricting private companies essential for the internet to function from refusing service. ISPs, CDNs, DDoS protection, and hosting services can all arbitrarily refuse to do business with you. Even if you have nothing to do with the internet, payment processors can fuck over your business in the same way, and even if FedNow is successfully adopted next year and you can made direct bank to bank transfers, there's nothing stopping banks from refusing to do business with you either.

Attached: 1460934445229.jpg (406x331, 65.17K)

bad publicity makes funny stock number go down which makes mr executive very very angry

Poast Is trading one censorship hungry faggot for another
Fuck poast it’s ruined the fedi
Just look at this fag graf aka Daniel stevens

Attached: 6D603F53-5239-401D-ADC9-C84B072DFC2D.jpg (1536x864, 126.21K)

>how does this group of mentally ill public degenerates have so much power?
They are the same as furries. They are everywhere.

Fuck trannies, but if you think "just kill them all" is a viable solution to any real world problem, you'd be first in line to be euthanized. Dark triad personalities are genetic.

twitter isn't even real publicity-

Anyone got that Screencast of Josh talking about getting money from the Terf queen and that's why he's in LA? I saw that shit in Any Forums and it was deleted before I could save it.

But furries don't have the power to completely exile a website from the internet

They would have if they were threatened.

I really doubt it's trannies. That Janke bitch has CIAniggers parents and one of them was with Matthew Prince in one conference so it's very likely they were forced to take the palce down.

Also that fed asset kike Weev was a member there too.

Mods are trannies

modfag moved the thread to Any Forums for no fucking reason

you forgot to enable flags CIA jew

happened right after I reported the trip fag lol

killing trannies

the internet is dead

retard, the thread has been moved from Any Forums to Any Forums

Any Forums mods are indeed trannies

Which reinforces the point. You can't even talk about the problem of tranny censorship even on fucking Any Forums.

Terrorism.

>Cool, cool, so we've arrived at the genocide advocacy part of fascism.
I'm glad we can agree on something, I'm doing weights every single fucking day and god damn am I ready host a competition to see who can throw faggots and trannies further from rooftops Iran style. I don't give a fuck what anybody says, these "people" have ruined society.

this is all bots wtf

Decentralized systems, like LBRY, PeerTube and Mastodon.

>Any Forums thread with not much tranny shit flinging and actual discussion gets moved to Any Forums
Welp there goes a decent thread, thanks mods

Take note of all these censorship methods because it's what (((they))) will be doing to hide all evidence they Waco'd you right-wing faggots. Sucks to suck!

Attached: 1656001827436.jpg (756x720, 201.57K)

20,000 nasims

Mod moved thread to flood it with bots

kiwi farms is still up it's just on tor

so, yeah, tor

Worked for islam. Shame rightards are either too stupid and they HAVE to announce it or are cowards.

At the worst case scenario it is possible to create a Blockchain DNS. No more site bans in that case. Next you can have multiple servers, so multiple IPs as well, and it would be a PITA to block a particular site.

You can't buy their products. They are all in advertising, media and online marketing. And you really don't need their products anyways. Consumerism needs to take a hit and they'll learn pretty fast to stop...

The troon had a website and no one took it down. Lol

Does anyone a link to the CF conference with Matthew Prince and the glownigger dad of that Loretta bitch?