Stopped for a suspected DUI? You could face an immediate blood draw

>The clock starts ticking when police pull over a suspected impaired driver.
>Minutes add up as officers conduct field sobriety tests, make arrests and transport the suspects to jail.
>Driving under the influence is Nevada’s leading cause of serious and fatal crashes, state officials report. But time can hinder the prosecution of an intoxicated driver.
>State law gives police a two-hour window to collect a blood or breath sample from a suspect if they want it used as evidence in a DUI case, Las Vegas defense attorney Thomas Moskal said. Otherwise, an expert witness is needed to help prove the suspect was intoxicated when they were behind the wheel.
>“All of that is just too resource intensive for the misdemeanor arrest and prosecution,” said Moskal, a former Clark County prosecutor.
>Nevada’s largest law enforcement agency will soon expand a program to ensure officers beat the clock.
>Starting in October, medical professionals will patrol with the Metropolitan Police Department seven nights a week to collect blood samples at traffic stops, rather than wait until a suspect is taken to jail.

reviewjournal.com/investigations/stopped-for-a-suspected-dui-you-could-face-an-immediate-blood-draw-2634969/

Attached: 16815628_web1_DUI-PROGRAM-SEPXX-22-018-web.jpg (1200x800, 203.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCMMTbKj_T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't drink and drive

Good. Fuck drunk drivers!

good
fuck drunks
not my problem kek

How do you know I've been drinking before you steal my bourbon blood, you fucking vampire buzzkill

Attached: 1661973388065306.jpg (660x660, 131.35K)

Pigs don't like giving out DUIs because it takes a long time to process you. Usually only one bored or a rookie will pull you over just for that. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to get pulled over for anything in the current year.

Lol false

I'd think you would need a warrant. Even if you collect a sample it would not be admissable in court. Trust me bro.

just smoke weed you fucking alcoholic losers
your shitty liver trumps my shitty lungs any day of the week enjoy acute cirrhosis.

>as if we needed another excuse to defund police

> collect blood samples at traffic stops
Nigga wut?

Is there a way to avoid the blood draw?

What if you wanted to plead guilty to DUI instead?

Would never happen. Can't drive on ayahuasca

AM I BEING DETAINED

>hello sir, do you know how fast you were going?
I was going the speed limit.
>well sir, that's not what my eye saw. My eye saw you swerving and speeding and being a danger. So we're going to give you the jab now. Roll up your sleeve. SHANIQUA! GET THE NEEDLE!
I'll take a brethalizer.
>Sir, you don't get to decide that. Are you vaccinated? You know what? It don't matter. SHANIQUA! THIS GUY'S OBVIOUSLY A TRUMP SUPPORTER! GET THE TAINTED NEEDLE!

in some states refusing chemical tests (never do field sobriety tests, they're designed for failure.) is an automatic license suspension. dyor anons.

Attached: suika drunk.png (231x277, 47.74K)

I love driving drunk. I feel more relaxed.

You won't get cirrhosis if you eat before and during drinking.
But you are correct, the true alcoholic will die as he decides to drink rather than eat.
A full belly fucks up their buzz

Weed cause schizophrenia

I'd kill them and everyone on their department

This. Drunk drivers are a blight on society. Same with dopesmoking drivers.

You always have the right to refuse, state automatically yanks your license for one year for refusing though.

I once rode a horse drunk on fermented fruit. Is that degenerate?

yeah? wow. that's awful
anyway
i dont drink and drive like a worthless fucking faggot

Get a warrant.

Drinking and driving isn’t bad
It’s drunk driving that is bad

Someone that had two beers should be able to drive

youtu.be/VCMMTbKj_T4

Lmao

Even vampires are struggling with this economy.

>automatic license suspension.
Still cheaper than DUI.

The only good cop is a dead one. Next time you see one doing a traffic stop run over the fat fucking mason.