Why is it that America is the only country where the citizens feel they need guns to protect themselves from the...

Why is it that America is the only country where the citizens feel they need guns to protect themselves from the government?

Attached: 1661461479710855.png (1000x1000, 120.53K)

It's not.

Because every other country is cücked

Stay in your lane, Leafer

I feel that way about Canada.

>Why is it that America is the only country that understands that all Americans have an inalienable right to defend themselves, their families and their property from criminals or tyrannical government?

Because they are fucking retarded.

The US fucking military. And you think your peashooter can do shit about it if they wanted to cuck your ass. Not to mention most yanks are fat as fuck. How the fuck are you going to tab about with a bergan, supplies, ammo, full combat hear and your rifle.

LMAO. Actually LMAO.

Literal fucking nigger tier thinking.

You would, too, if your installed dictator urges your destruction simply because you checked on a form that you supported a different party.

my argument is that other counrties, people don't own guns and they get by just fine. Government doesn't come after them, yet americans have this irrational fear that they need it against the government someday.

Because jews run out government

mind your own business frog

it's always a bong that copes this hard.
>you think your peashooter can do shit
if it couldnt, they wouldnt be trying this hard to take it away.

Attached: mine.jpg (1300x731, 840.05K)

>bad thing hasnt happened yet
>therefore, fear of it is irrational

Shutup you geek faggot. That isn't doing shit.

It's fucking laughable and cringe af.

Now if you retards said 'i just like to shoot guns'. Fine. Cool. That's a pretty sweet hobby tbf. Or even if you want a gat to protect yourself from nigs breaking in. Great, fucking great. We're not allowed them so more power to you. Shit I would if I could.

But this 'i need this because of government tyranny or amendment 58' or whatever the fuck it is you fat slobs wank over all the time is actually cringe as fuck.

lol funni pepe xd

Apparently, it's due to more intelligent citizens. Enjoy your four govenment-mandated killshots, vaxxie.

>Government doesn't come after them
Doesn't it? Are you historically literate? America's Founders were.

i have it for both. And no it's not cringe, the 2a is based. if we all followed your "I just like to shoot guns" reasoning, we'd have the same gay laws the UK has.

The U.S military has roughly 4 million guns in inventory. the U.S civillian population has 390 million. Saying "it wont do shit" is a cope. Maybe we pussied out, but at least we had the option. good luck with your butter knife.

Because we aren’t pussies

Bump

>Government doesn't come after them

You literally just spent two years to flatten the curve inside your own room with threat of being sent to a concentration camp if you violated orders

>to protect themselves from the government
This is a lie pushed by the gun lobby to sell AR’s
The real reason is the US is a nigger infested shithole and I think we should get some as well.

Have fun staying warm this winter. Or keeping anything youve worked for your entire life for haha

It is the only country where a large percentage of the population has a cultural memory of relative freedom and what is necessary to gain and maintain it. That’s probably as much about our frontier as it was our constitution, but regardless. Most people in the world have always been slaves and serfs, and are completely domesticated and broken, and have no experience of anything else. The idea that there should be no authority over a man so long as he does not actively harm innocent people is nuts to them. They have no self respect because they dont even know what it is.