Rightful american land

rightfully american land to the north. I dont care if its tiny land in the north it matters as historical american territory. Fucking tiny piece of southern Saskatchewan and Manitoba is rightfully American.

Attached: 1024px-Louisiana_Purchase.jpg (1024x720, 150.68K)

Fuck I meant manitoba God im an autist

We signed a treaty, bro.

sorry the Phoenicians were in america like 3500 years ago, it's their land

Keep kvetching mutt our glorious NWMP drove your verminous ancestors out of the cyprus hills. That land belongs to the British Empire and every loyal subject would rather perish than see it be infested by your cursed brethren.

Mutts sit here and cry about not having Canada all day. It could not be more obvious that your hatred is a result of envy.

Attached: 1428122671505.png (2823x2514, 484.35K)

no its land for the union

fuck you hudson bay cuckpany

oregon country also belongs to america

Attached: 800px-Oregoncountry2.png (800x815, 808.78K)

how do we get Banff?

invasion

a path to the Yukon and Banff (with all the existing Tim Horton's) and you can keep the rest of the barren wasyeland

we can populate it trust me

I'm ready. how many we need?

50 legions and 10 atom bombs

no more reservations. in fact let's trade them some of ours.

no theres gotta still be one oil pit we can use

The US government and the British government agreed on a border at the 60th parallel. That is why you lost some territory there, otherwise the British claims (which at the time they could enforce) extended down into what is now Washington and Oregon. This was done to avoid a war.

fuck you britfag start the pig war back up and we'll settle this land dispute once and for all

Not our problem, and Canada would probably cuck. Ask the right-leaning Canadian states to join the union. They'll do it, and you'll have even more oil.

well fuckin murder your queen on her visit to canada