LAST WARNING FOR GERMANY - DON'T TRY TO PLUG IN ELECTRIC HEATERS

Your apartments are going to be cold this winter but don't you DARE try to make up for it by plugging in an electric heater, thinking you're going to be smart and warm will cost everybody their power as the grid "fails." So don't even think about it.

Attached: 1660575375702693.png (876x940, 938.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8&ab_channel=C-SPAN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hah good serves those krauts right. My da' fought in the big'un and if not for 'im we'd be speaking german in the empire. Fucking bosche can freeze, part an' parcel innit.

Try starting a fire.
It worked fine for years.

A fire in your apartment kitchen?

>start a fire in your apartment
they will, especially the "new" germans

This will all unironically strengthen European resolve. Not right now but when it sinks in, most if not all Germans and Frenchies and whoever will just be pissed at Russia. This only hurts western Europe short term. They could just have a manhattan project type thing where they all convert to nuclear power and maybe hydrogen power, idk. And Russia is hurt far worse in the long run. Not sure exactly if Russia cannot think long term right now on this energy issue.

how long until germans realize that the african niggers get to turn on their heater?

I prefer the local mosque or synagogue.

Wanting to heat your home and keep your family safe in the winter is literally terrorism.

>living in a bugmen hive
ngmi

Put a refugee in each home to keep it warm

Good bong accent leaf. You're alright.

Also Canada and the USA couldve replaced Russia for oil and nat gas if western euros wouldve just paid more. Alot of this is Germany and Merkel's own damn fault.

Cope harder mutt, we are pissed at you. It's only that bad here because of yor dementia ridden presidents intervention and because of our transatlantic friendship.

So much for the whole europeaons live in fancy brick castles and not cardboard mcmansions.

Even my mcmansion has a fire place.

I cannot wait for the winter to come for Europe. I want to be entertained on a daily basis.

In some thread, someone mentioned to meme the ice bucket challemge or cold shower challemge to support ukraine

In other news, 2000 Germans accidentally set their own houses on fire today after making camp fires in their own houses, to keep warm since natural gas and electricity are both off.

Attached: biden_responsible_for_gas_prices.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

Dangers do not lie in heating homes, the danger is lack of gheeeeeys in industry

That's the plan. This is how they get rid of the invaders, by making them all die of smoke inhalation.

We didn't do shit, it was a full on NATO / EU decision to fuck around in the Ukraine. You did this too. But it's not going to hurt the US that much. So I don't mind, because I never approved of all this nonsense in the first place.

You should be more careful what little schemes you take part in or at least fail to stop before they turn sour. This is a lesson.

That shit is going to happen
There are people that dont know how to start a fire or keep one going

I will turn on all the electrical appliances in my household just because I enjoy it.

And if you believe that, then you're believing a lie.
>Electric heater at home will bring down the grid!

we as europeans know it is our duty to share the good and the bad times. either we are all warm or we will all be cold. this is why europe is the greatest empire on the planet and we will colonize the stars meanwhile america will collapse under the weight of its own inner division and its greedy mongrel inhabitants will be at each others throats before the end of the decade

Attached: 3df.jpg (593x584, 72.14K)

Which you benefited from more than the US did. To quote trump to puerto rico "we spent a lot of money on you." We rebuilt Germany after ww2, you still never pay jack shit into nato which is why its been mostly pointless.

Don't cry when we Blitzkrieg you a couple of decades down the line.

spoken like a jew, the worker bees don't even need warm pods, what matters is mr shekelberg's factory

you're right to some degree but home comfort is as necessary as factories to keep society chugging along

Truly. All these bugmen
>Where will I get wood
>how do i even start a fire
>I cant keep chickens lol my apartment doesn't allow it
>you're all stupid for suggesting I decentralize, I like the matrix it makes my brain feel tingly
>Take that puti-ACK

Our dementia ridden president is just doing the bidding of Klaus Schwab-Rothschild's Agenda 2030

Worry about this winter. We'll talk all through it. Until the Internet goes out for you and yours.

It's a small price for Germany to pay for saving the eastern 1/8 of Ukraine.

>muh indanetz

If DE-CIX runs out of power, very few people will still have anything from the Internet. That will be fun.

Lviv and its immediate surrounds?

Hahahahahahahaha.
I can't wait to see the Brits and Krauts having to live like WW2 bombers are flying over their countries . Eating cold food in the dark in freezing temperatures. Soon you will be eating onions like they are apples and raw potatoes. The showers will be extra cold.

You get everything you deserve. You stopped fighting back against your corrupt politicians and now you get to reap what you sowed.
You let your politicians get your country dependent on a rogue nation. You let your politicians flood your countries with sandniggers and shit skins and now you are gonna pay the ultimate toll. When the uprisings start it won't be you who start them. It will be the sandniggers and shit skins. They will come to your door with machetes and pitchforks and take everything you have even your wives and kids. They will use your wives and kids like sex toys Infront of you and then behead you. You won't do anything to try and fight back because you grew up in systems that conditioned that fighting back is bad and to accept those primitive cultures and tolerate I tolerance. Your tolerance and obedience will be your ultimate demise.

You are in for a hell of a ride.

Atleast here in america when shit hits the fan most of us have guns to defend ourselves. It may look like a hacked GTAV server but atleast it's something.

The majority of Europeans live in rented apartments

Looking good NAFO

Hello r*ddit

Oh I'm not saying the WHOLE Internet will go out. Just the part that allows the rabble to organize and communicate.

It will affect the whole indanetz.

>When the uprisings start it won't be you who start them. It will be the sandniggers and shit skins.
This is it right here though. It's going to be insane.

Theyll shame the germans for destroying the environment and releasing carbon into an atmosphere that supports carbon based life.

>thinking you're going to be smart and warm will cost everybody their power as the grid "fails."
It's probably true. Wasting copper on overdimentioned cables is not very German.

>We didn't do shit, it was a full on NATO / EU decision to fuck around in the Ukraine.
It's your oligarchs that use the ukraine as a money laundromat (10% to the big guy), it's your president that prevent us from using NS2. He's on video saying this, along with an official statement from the White House. What planet are you on?
youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8&ab_channel=C-SPAN

Attached: bidenNS2.png (849x788, 87.49K)

You did shit, most of the Marshal plan went to France and Britain. We rebuild us through our own strength and don't even let me start about all the Technologie and scientists which you plundered. They singlehandedly made America great and it went to shit after they where gone.

Take your troops back home first, if you want to complain about our low GAYTO spendings.

had a week without heating last winter

its pretty hard

Everybody's in on the Ukraine fuckfest, don't be coy.

I was being realistic, faggot. This hurts Russia long term but they pretty much had to do it to hit back against western sanctions.

German women 1 step away from selling blowobs and anal for a nights worth of electricity

Ha, im looking forward to seeing these progressive euro fags bitch about silly things like, its cold, im hungry, ive been fired, the place i work at shut down, my freind/family member was killed by a nigger that robbed them

>whoever will just be pissed at Russia

Yeah I'm sure they will be protesting in front of the Russian embassy

>take your troops back home.
I already suggested this months back and we give Germany to Russia for a peace deal and glowniggers chimped out and you prove me right day after day.

> we as europeans know it is our duty to share the good and the bad times. either we are all warm or we will all be cold. this is why europe is the greatest empire on the planet and we will colonize the stars meanwhile america will collapse under the weight of its own inner division and its greedy mongrel inhabitants will be at each others throats before the end of the decade

Attached: 17A9DE1B-B4C7-4EA4-9442-13EDB2BFC726.png (350x350, 189.23K)

It depends on where you live in Germany.

Try it in Merkel's apartment/house.

It's gonna be great. I bet it'll be like those texas fags who froze in 30 degree weather. The euros won't be able to cope without 1st world comforts

Im saying it hurts Russia worse long term since, if Europe switches to nuclear, hydrogen whatever instead of russian oil and nat gas then it hurts Russia far more long term, which I think is why Russia keeps threatening to hit a Ukranian nuclear plant. Theyre saying if Europe does that theyll cause a nuclear disaster in ukraine.

They need it though because they're not adapted to cold climates.

They will never understand why. They just find ways to oppose logic wherever it may rear it's ugly face.

Attached: zetrooth.jpg (750x1010, 71.33K)

no

its the same shit everywhere

if temps drop below 15 or 10°c you are fucked

trust me, you wont be able to stand this long-term, its fucking unbearable

people will go berserk, if this lasts longer than a week

Just buy a coal stove and be creative. Or krautiv. Öhöhöhö.