Was Hillary Clinton the good guy all along?

Was Hillary Clinton the good guy all along?

Attached: 8yyx7fbic9m91.png (787x767, 262.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/x7dm90/hillary_clinton_finally_speaking_out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave her alone, discord trannies. Trump said she is a terrific person.

Do you think nobody realizes that you repost content from /reddit/ everyday?

reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/x7dm90/hillary_clinton_finally_speaking_out/

I am so fucking sick of American politics

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-190802.png (720x1640, 225.12K)

They were classified though. Remember her own defense was she is a woman and couldn't possibly know that when it says "classifed" on the top that they were actually classified.
Also if she wants people to stop talking about the 30k addition classified documents she destroyed perhaps she should turn them in.
Essentially stop being a woman be be a person for once in your life

Next part

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-190809.png (720x1640, 255.25K)

If she said she didn't do it, then she didn't do it. I mean, a politician wouldn't just stand up and LIE like that. Right?

>Im more tired of talking about it
Yet the bitch goes on and on and on...

This is an American board sweaty

Yes.

Republican derangement syndrome never stops. It's been 30 years the Clinton crazies have been losing their mind. They mostly transitioned to obsessing about hunters cock, and made up stuff about his texts and emails however.. but he's not even running for anything so it's triple bizzare over the standard Clinton crazy Republican schtick

Attached: FZbuFQrUIAIMV0o.jpg (1092x1073, 166.47K)

Really seems like she’s fucking dying to talk about her emails

Attached: F4C7D7A5-4E13-493C-8B68-B4D49D58F332.jpg (470x590, 76.14K)

Translation: I would never jeopardize national security by keeping classified documents. We will continue to pretend the electric vehicle is new tech and suppress the h20 engine. The fossil fuel niggers will remain protected

as far as I know the only documents she had that were classified high enough to be of any concern originated with the State Department. As Secretary of State she could do with them as she pleased. Not true of documents whose classification originated from outside Agencies.

blatant fuckign lies

comey stated plainly that she did indeed have classified emails

>As Secretary of State she could do with them as she pleased
not true, she has no authority to store or send such documents privately.

>as far as I know the only documents she had that were classified high enough to be of any concern originated with the State Department.
literally beyond top secret "sap" documents with their headers tripped and sent to randos

Hillary is a lying cunt.

Attached: Seth-Rich1.jpg (1080x1080, 289.82K)

No she's just gloating at this point that she's above the law.

>oey vey goyim it happened in the past so it doesnt matter or count, stop talking about it

okay.

You’ve obviously never held a security clearance

Hillary? The good guy?
The only part you might have gotten right is guy, but thats really only in her bull dyke mind.

Sorry I can't discuss that. You obviously have never been a faceless bureaucrat. The originating Agency has the final say on their own documents with few exceptions.

fuck classified emails...

this bitch had 4 special access programs on her server... all stated by comey on national fucking television...

she is probably the one that got all our overseas glow niggers fucking vanned...

>4 SPECIAL ACCESS PROGRAMS

Attached: nsa.png (1200x1200, 379.59K)

>Republican derangement syndrome never stops. It's been 30 years the Clinton crazies have been losing their mind. They mostly transitioned to obsessing about hunters cock, and made up stuff about his texts and emails however.. but he's not even running for anything so it's triple bizzare over the standard Clinton crazy Republican schtick

Attached: 1662338707585959.png (793x892, 18.28K)