TANKIES BTFO

Literally the only anarchist thought Marx incorporated was Stirner's atheist edgelord rejection of objective morality. Where my Christian anarcho-communists at?

Attached: 304893152_600893708355985_4672946571565958773_n.jpg (494x662, 93.33K)

go back to leftypol kiketard

I've been on Any Forums since 2006, you dumb fucking nigger. I'm never going to post anywhere but here and cumtown.org, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Didnt ask, dont care. Your a kike, go back.

>defends jewish billionaires
>defends ZOG
>calls others kikes
every accusation is a confession

>pilpul

>it's pilpul to point out that the US government and the globalist economy are run by kikes
(((Finance capitalism))) and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

nose + glows

words have definitions, kike.
kikes are glow in the dark niggers? Stop ruining memes, stop with the kike posting.

Okay, here's some definitions:
finance capitalism
>a stage of capitalism in which economic and political domination is exercised by financial institutions or financiers rather than by industrial capitalists
If you're not against that, then you're in favor of kikes, and the corrupt, murderous governments / militaries that they control.

globalism
>the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.
If you're not against that, then you're in favor of kikes, and the corrupt, murderous governments / militaries that they control.

>more pilpul
you a kike, why bother to keep posting?

pilpul
>a method of disputation among rabbinical scholars regarding the interpretation of Talmudic rules and principles or Scripture that involves the development of careful and often excessively subtle distinctions.
None of the distinctions I have made are subtle. You are either in favor of the globalist capitalist empire ruled by financial kikes along with the governments and militaries they control, or you are against those things and want to see them destroyed. It's not subtle at all.

Bakunin was antisemitic btw
>Bakunin’s antisemitism was not limited to making negative remarks about a few Jewish individuals. Between February and March 1872 Bakunin wrote a letter titled To the Comrades of the International Sections of the Jura Federation. It is perhaps the most antisemitic texts he ever wrote. Within the letter he asserted that Jewish people are,

bourgeois and exploitative from head to foot, and instinctively opposed to any real popular emancipation ... Every Jew, however enlightened, retains the traditional cult of authority: it is the heritage of his race, the manifest sign of his Eastern origin ... The Jew is therefore authoritarian by position, by tradition and by nature. This is a general law and one which admits of very few exceptions, and these very exceptions, when examined closely confirm the rule. (Bakunin 1872b, 4)

>she thinks she's doing something by saging and not putting the post number in her reply
kek

its also how jews talk with non jews, just debating endlessly with no point to be made, what you do.

you kikes get paid per you

>debating endless with no point to be made
No, it's a very clear and simple point: the jewish globalist economy and the governments and militaries which enable it must be destroyed.

There's a reason anarchy is associated with chaos and communism is associated with authoritarian kikes in the minds of people who worship gold: they've been psyop'd into thinking it.

different from your op
you support kike ideology
you act like a kike
you are a kike

anarcho-communists want to see the end of the jew world order. are you retarded? name 5 jewish anarcho-communist writers

>pilpul
Communism is kike ideology
you are a kike

>kiketard
lol no

Bakunin was based and redpilled and I'm tired of pretending he wasn't.

We're talking about communism, not Marxism. Try to keep up.

lol you don't know anything about Bakunin

Attached: 1585011220437.jpg (2048x885, 465.75K)

Also Proudhon

Attached: 1610727271823.png (837x632, 205.13K)

thats what I said kiketard
at no point did I claim that I did genius

and Fourier

Attached: 1622581973932.png (700x494, 175.34K)