In Ireland, the government gives new 4-bedroom houses to Syrian refugees and has taken in over 50...

In Ireland, the government gives new 4-bedroom houses to Syrian refugees and has taken in over 50,000 Ukrainian refugees while native Irish people are expected to work themselves to the bone to pay rent, if they're even lucky enough to find suitable accommodation.

Most Irish people don't know that refugees are given brand new homes paid for by taxpayers' {i.e. their} money, and those are who are seem to remain silent about it.

It's quite comical that Irish people fancy themselves a rebellious/revolutionary people while tolerating this and much more nonsense.

Attached: Ireland.jpg (1600x2200, 2.61M)

Good, the taigs deserve everything bad that happens to them. There is no race more repulsive and deserving of extinction than those bog-trotting, inbred, moon faced, potato guzzling micks.

What's happened here is that OP has used a memeflag while trying to stir up hatred about other countries. If you could see behind his memeflag, you would know why he's doing this.

What do you guys reckon the chances are of this one being Chinese?

Fuck the British am I right? Just remember potato fags, your ancestors were killed by the British for nothing!

The Chinese don't know the word "taig" and they don't care about the Irish, he is most likely Canadian of British extraction. That's just your inculcated knee-jerk reaction and the chances of you being Mexican are much higher.

I bet without looking up where Appalachia is on a map you couldn't recall it. My ancestors go far back, much longer than yours boy.

>insecurity
Definitely latinx.

Based fellow leaf

Typical rootless mutt unable to understand that historical racial animosity is not easily forgotten. The irish are traitorous scum who used every chance to attack the Empire and its loyal citizens. Why should I care about them after they were considered enemies by all my ancestors.

No I'm not, but nothing will convince you of this, just like nothing will convince me that you're not a shill. I live in a state that is whiter than your entire country. Canadians are pathetic.
>The irish are traitorous scum who used every chance to attack the Empire and its loyal citizens. Why should I care about them after they were considered enemies by all my ancestors.
Yes I'm sure they did mainly because they never betrayed you, rather were initially conquered UNWILLINGLY. Resentment would always be held you retard. Much like how the Pakis and Muslims are conquering the entire region today and you hold resentment for them, but you care more about miscellaneous events that happened years ago than unity on an international wide scale to preserve the ethnic European identity. Anglos truly are jewish at times.

>No I'm not, but nothing will convince you of this, just like nothing will convince me that you're not a shill. I live in a state that is whiter than your entire country. Canadians are pathetic.
lmao I was right. You could not be more fragile, Pablo.

Attached: 13795.png (476x401, 138.02K)

You're the one causing division, and yet I'm supposed to be content with it? You see no greater future, stuck in the past and in your individualistic ways.

Attached: Rake-Leaves-or-Leave-Them-i157996456.jpg (1880x1000, 241.45K)

Can any paddys give me a qrd on the situation in Ireland? Is it like everywhere else in the west?

Yes it is, unironically budget Anglos who have no affiliation would the Uk aside from blood are saying otherwise ITT tho.

is this all horseshit or truth

because i see no links, so all you get for the time being is a sage and a fuck off

>You're the one causing division,
Your first post ITT was calling a white Anglo Canadian a chink because you have no historical or cultural comprehension like the deracinated mongrel you are.
>muh rake
Landscaping won't fix everything, Juan.

Attached: 7354.jpg (720x1080, 53.96K)

>Irishman here, I'll answer this
Fucking LOL

Attached: 3079.png (900x900, 21.49K)

100% paki chink shitskin. also underage.

if they come charging into a thread screeching about race, it's a dead giveaway. those who have been white all our lives, we simply don't care because this is just everyday to us. to them it burns their ass being brown like a morning turd

Tell him how you really feel!

>if they come charging into a thread screeching about race, it's a dead giveaway
>screeches about race
Must really suck being a mutt

Attached: 2338.png (692x587, 47.82K)

wider dann u, Liang-Wei

>Your first post ITT was calling a white Anglo Canadian a chink because you have no historical or cultural comprehension like the deracinated mongrel you are.
It's not unwise to assume every Canadian you interact with online is a chink. Why are you still going on about my original reply, quite mad are you? Also you are causing division with your bootlicking brethren right now.
I'm not Irish or Hispanic, I live in Appalachia and my ancestors have lived here for generations. I doubt you even know the ancestral history of the region to begin with tho pseud.

i have an extensive list of filters, I can't read your underage banal kiddie shit. no am i going to bother opening a different browser

I hear those rent controls are working well as well
Literally had better rights under the English

Attached: paddylandy.png (1297x1013, 367.08K)

:( you want to live in Europe so bad, but will forever be tarnished by that flag. No wonder you're always referred to as budget Anglos. Prestige bootlickers and all - never will be what you truly want to be, how sad.

go to bed MI5

Attached: abe299d63c313f89.jpg (1080x1391, 475.35K)