New gen-z trend: "quiet quitting" - where they do they bare minimum at work

New Gen-Z trend revolves around zoomers putting in the bare minimum at work to prove that "work is not your life". Zoomers think that this hasn't been done before by previous generations and that it's a completely new concept which was created by them.

youtu.be/aDd7zbOKGCE?t=76

Attached: sc20229006.png (1668x852, 1.13M)

Attached: Polish_20220905_150130901.jpg (1200x811, 316.43K)

All of these articles are to prime everyone for needing more immigration and falling productivity caused by diversity quotas

the phrase "quiet quitting" is just a phrase made up by analysts trying to figure out why nobody gives a shit about their jobs.
Hint : it probably has something to do with the future these same analysts sold.

That's called being a nigger.

Good. I hope this accelerates. We should all drop out and refuse to pay into this fucked system.

wrong
it's to get people used to the idea of ubi

I cant go above and beyond at work. I get told specifically what to do, if i do anymore im moving outside my jurisdiction.

>New Gen-Z trend revolves around zoomers putting in the bare minimum at work to prove that "work is not your life".

Wait, so what changed?

>quiet quitting

Nuterm cope word for NO MORALE LEFT

I’ve been quite quitting for over 5 years now. Never worked 8 hours a day and never will. I’m gonna work on programming my game at work tomorrow, just like I did today

Attached: B16F21EA-422F-41AF-B4E2-CE353418F61C.png (500x382, 227.27K)

Not sure how anyone could tell the difference between Gen Z working normally or quiet quitting. It’s a mystery inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

Good.
To Hell with this Jewconomy.

This is a political psyop. No zoomers made this nd started marketing it. Who tf keeps trying to make this a term? They are trying to get people to think it's a thing so they'll quit and further fuck the economy. It's communist shit..oh what do ya know, memeflag.

Attached: 1660190492104422.png (599x640, 288.13K)

I have a feeling if UBI does get rolled out, there'll be a "part-time" variant.
Where you get some UBI, which combined with ~16 hours work, is livable.
UK currently has a similar system with Universal Credit, which weirdly, nets more money than actually working a minimum wage job full-time.

>millennials and zoomers want $15 an hour to stock shelves
>but dont want to put in any effort at stocking shelves
>then they bitch that houses now cost $200,000 and a big mac meal is $10
You cant have it both ways. Welcome to the real world bitches. Your generation will get the lives you deserve.

Attached: thumb_pepe-meme-middle-finger-on-wacom-gallery-51511957.png (300x533, 27.7K)

Boomer tier statement.

also I'm gen Y did I bother and I've been running this strategy for like 15 years. I'm on 200kpa and currently on the couch watching cops while my mouse clicker keeps me 'working'

>It's communist shit..oh what do ya know, memeflag.
You want to wagecuck for less than minimum wage for Mr Shekelstien?

This is an indistry psy-op, they want to give whats left of the aging boomer population and the gen-x middle managers a reason to hate their children and import immigrant labour for cheap instead of letting their bloodlines succeed.

Even if it was a thing, they are hitting it to "crackdown" it's an operation, "quiet quitting" what kind of ad manager comes up with this faggoty term.

This is the gayest thing ever.

Pacing yourself at work and making sure you don't end up doing all the extra work isn't "quiet quitting" it's called not being a retard, maybe this is a novel idea if you're a smartphone addicted ADHD idiot with that ridiculous cauliflower haircut

Imagine being such a faggot that you discuss the latest stupid clickbait media term, on Any Forums...imagine sucking that much dick and balls straight into your throat and then letting the cum wash down your neck.

How did this thread from two weeks ago get here?

Attached: fr.jpg (927x1148, 104.92K)

So just quitting a job you're unhappy with. Just call it that. Again, manipulative memeflag.

It was on the tip of everyone's tongue. We just gave it a name.

Thanks kiwi, I'm gonna use that as a reasoning statement now too.

Kek, this has to be the most forced meme ever. You know the people at my work who do the least amount? Older women. They sit there and gossip and do fuck all. Quiet quitting is a bizarre made up phrase for something people have been doing the forever. People have been doing the minimum for a variety of reasons:
>The harder you work the more your managers "anchor" that effort and think it is how you should always be, so while others get away with doing little, they will hold you to a higher standard.
>It is really difficult to fire people unless someone is really bad, companies will often do things like mess someone around with schedules so some people will retaliate be doing the minimum.
>Companies with really bad practices would rather force people into quiet acquiescence than change policy.
>Mediocre employees just don't give a fuck and have never given a fuck.

The only reason the "quiet quitting" thing has arisen is some people have realised that even the minimum is worthless than just being on benefits. Seriously:
>Bad pay.
>Mediocre managers.
>High turnover.
>No ability to get promotions.
>Wage increases not keeping up with inflation.
So boom, they invented quiet quitting as a way of avoiding losing staff because of the employment crisis which has been driven by them keeping wages down. They want slaves to do the minumum because it is better than nothing.

This has nothing to do with zoomers and everything to do with people in the media and their paymasters scared at hemorrhaging staff. They don't even want to do the minimum to keep their staff, they would rather create bullshit terms to convince people to do it.

We should go full secessio plebis, everyone stop working and bring involved in society until radical changes are made.

Based

It could have been worse there could have been a TikTok video in the OP

I want to derail this train, if I'm not allowed to fix, I'm just going to derail it.

This is a board which consists of discussing current events so why exactly are you mad at me for using the board for exactly what it's meant for? Walk your way out you dumb nigger,

>New Gen-Z trend revolves around zoomers putting in the bare minimum at work to prove that "work is not your life"
We put in the bare minimum effort required to collect a check because we hate your fake and gay society and we want it to collapse. We get paid peanuts anyways, so why the fuck would I go above and beyond? Nigger

Sigh.

Retard.

Due to corporate greed, lobby groups and immigration targeted specifically at increasing shareholder profits and suppressing wages, there's been a separation of income to goods and services prices for a long time, it's been creepy apart since the 80's but now it's at full deviation.

Each dollar you earn, buys you less, every year.

A house 30 years ago was 100k. A job paid 20k.

5 x year wages = house

Now a house is 800,000 and they earn 50k

16 x year wages for a house and huge deposit requirements.

If you're posting here and don't understand neoliberal economics and why exactly and how exactly the Jews suppress wage growth to maintain a slave class then I don't know why you're here.

Couple that with the degenerate social apocalypse caused by neomarxism and you get.. our current position.

You're insanely low IQ.

Boomers are rich because they got that house at 100k, the value inflated massively as interest rates fell sharply to almost zero, leaving them and gen x as the richest generation in history.. everyone's mad at them because their policy allowed this and when they say 'just pull your boot straps tight, give them a firm hand shake..etc.. it's complete ignorance of the fact that they killed peter to pay Paul..and Peter was their son.'

Okay, so the wealth is coming from somewhere other than labor. Obviously our elites are still liquidating our societies while blaming normal people for the decreasing opportunities.

I made some macros at work that would help speed up some tedious tasks at work. My boss and coworkers really appreciated it and even the executives took notice. When it came time to getting a raise I only got 3.4% when the average was 2.3%. I immediately deleted macro so now no one can use it. They don't know I did that but I'm just going to keep telling them I can't figure out what's wrong.

nothing new, my father has set up his own workshop at his workplace and says he is busy wile repairing bikes or working on his own bikes

UBI is universal. Everyone who works and doesn't work gets an equal amount.

>bring

* being

>2pbtid
turn off that flag
tell us who you really are

>YOU NEED TO BE CONSTANTLY IMPROVING AT YOUR JOB! GETTING MORE AND MORE PRODUCTIVE EACH YEAR! LEARNING NEW SKILLS! TAKING ON MORE RESPONSIBILITY! AND IMPROVING THE COMPANY!
will you pay me for doing all this extra work?
>N...NO! OF COURSE NOT! DON'T BE RIDICULOUS! I CAPPED YOUR SALARY! SO I EXPECT YOU TO GET EXPONENTIALLY BETTER AT YOUR JOB FOREVER FOR NO ADDITIONAL PAY!

Attached: 1656383800428.jpg (741x315, 40.34K)

Fix it again and make a gui for next financial year wage increase x execs love a gui and love a graph or pie chart