UNITED KINGDOM ABANDONS NET ZERO

New PM Liz Truss appointed a notorious climate skeptic and anti-ESG campaigner as her new energy minister

Attached: Fb_5qhYWQAEWIoR.jpg (1638x2048, 272.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WE6WC_BVZ4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coal burner but in a good way.

Sounds good to me. A glimmer of hope in a world of shit. I had a 20 minute conversation with Jacob on the train in 2015 and he seems like an straight up kind of person. Obviously he's a toff, but he's a British toff, not WEF elite. He's deeply nationalistic and pro British and deeply christian and while Im not a god squadder, I quite like him and his values. I think he would make a good PM

He'll be the patsy

>be Mogg
>abandon net zero
>attacked by media
>ER glue themselves to him
>arrested by police for hate crimes
>sacked
the mogging of Mogg complete

>deeply christian
You sure about that one given his ethnic background?

If they actually pull off any kind of an anti ESG motion, it basically means they're openly going against the WEF retardation.
Which is pretty fucking weird considering Truss can be found right on WEFs website.

Or course it could be that the politicians are waking up to the fact that hundred thousand frozen people just might mean their own deaths at the hands of an angry mob and are trying to save their asses.
That's always the possibility with these low level pawns.

Attached: 1643387097703.png (1293x1213, 678.86K)

Saving the important jobs for white men I see, sounds a bit racist innit?

Don't think a transexual disabled Somalian can do the job?

Klaus thought his favoured pawn Sunak would get in, never had time to train this retard to globohomo standard

You are probably right sadly. I fully expect the WEF shills to start attacking immediately
Shame, it would be nice to some some strong nationalistic but cooperative leaders in Europe with decent morals. The kind of leaders that consider themselves servants of the people not dictators

100%, hes been very consistent on it for 20 years

youtube.com/watch?v=WE6WC_BVZ4Q

I wonder what for...
Patsy for the WEF, to trigger WEF-puppets into thunderous riots in Parliament for ESG score and climate things to be accelerated...
Or a patsy to take the fall for Truss (rod)'s shit policy...

Rees-Mogg is openly anti WEF and anti EU (not anti Europe, just the European Parliament) because they try to take power away from individual nations

literally all of the above

The WEF reaches out to everyone, like epstein their power comes from their address book.

Based.

Attached: Mogg.jpg (2000x1500, 1.83M)

Could very well be that the current WEF stock isn't as good as Klaus wished and now their system is starting to crack under the control of new idiot pawns who can't follow the playbook correctly and will prioritize their own wealth over the "greater good"
Our retarded PM who's constantly endangering her career doing stupid woman shit partying like a teenager, certainly isn't giving Klaus better sleep.

Sounds like a pretty down to earth guy with good ideas.
Let's hope he manages to talk sense into the masses and makes them adopt the sensible anti-ESG rhetoric.
He needs to hammer in the point that the reason people are freezing, is because supply has been fucked hard by the environmentalist idiocy.

Well, that's really problematic... The developed world must adhere to net zero policy to achieve climate SDGs.

he's catholic which is fairly rare for a brit, only 10% of the population

yeah, he's a rich cunt who went to all the fancy schools but it could be worse, he's not completely terrible

FPBP. You did it, one of you leaves finally fucking did it. Good on you, mate.
>now their system is starting to crack under the control
God I hope so. I like a nice even fight.

wait didn't they say she wouldn't take any white man for any position?

>britain is ruled over by hons
>mfw you literally are ruled by trannies

jesus christ the fucking state of you lot

Attached: 1662095494956510.jpg (674x680, 384.51K)