Have you renewed your subscription yet?

msn.com/en-US/finance/markets/covid-is-likely-to-require-yearly-booster-like-flu-shot-fauci-says/ar-AA11wSJK?ocid=sapphireappshare

Attached: Screenshot_20220906_184418.jpg (1080x1593, 417.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No subscription required. It's free.

Free with purchase.

Not anymore. Biden is planning on making you pay for it from now on.

Fauci requires a 223 like shot to his face

WHAT REQUIRED

THE FLU SHOT WAS NEVER REQUIRED
IT WAS OPTIONAL

THE FLU IS NOW LITERALLY MORE DEADLY THAN COVID

THE COVID SHOT IS NOT REQUIRED

Why is Fauci still talking?

The covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast as shown through several ways, such as the translations of charagma/charax and pharmakeia.

"Mark" in the concordance comes out to charax = "a pointed stake, a palisade", the exact terms that would have been used in the 1st century to describe a hypodermic needle.

The Bible indicates that almost the whole last generation alive, which according to Jesus will be those that sees the creation of the modern state of Israel, will be "deceived" into taking the Mark through "pharmakeia", the root word for "pharmaceutical". Hence, we have a clear scriptural indication that the Mark will be a form of medicine delivered through something shaped like a pointed stake or palisade on a fence.

Furthermore, the vaccine contains "Luciferase", which is obviously the name of the Beast. Look into Microsoft patent #060606, and the picture becomes clear. Nowhere in the Bible does it say we will know it is the Mark, on the contrary, Revelation 19:20 reads:

"And the beast was taken...he DECEIVED them that had received the mark of the beast"

The gene therapy injection is the Mark because it literally changes you out of the image of God. Jesus did not shed his blood for transhumans that modified their DNA. He will say to those: depart from me, I never knew you.

Let's take a look at the rider on the white horse, wearing a "crown" (corona), and carrying a "bow". Interestingly enough, "bow" in the concordance translates to the Greek word "toxon", meaning "poison arrow", another striking congruence with a syringe.

You were warned, anons. Dont take it. Repent! For the full 60 or so pages outlining my case for the gene therapy injection being the Mark, a .pdf of my book can be found here:

docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

fauci got 2 boosters in one year and still caught covid and had to take paxlovid because the vaccine is so effective

Cool, and just like the (((yearly flu shot))) I will not be getting it. The Flu shot has always been an iq test, anyone who gets it is retarded unthinking goy cattle. It was the original useless and potentially harmful shot before covid. Add this to the list of shots I will never take.

They want this to be administered indefinitely, the question is now what % of people will they want to settle on

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-174111.png (720x1520, 521K)

>You're just going to need lifetime boosters for every new illness from now on

Fauci tongues my anus every night before I go to bed. He claps his lips against my fart pocket (air tight) and recites the hippocratic oath to the tune of YMCA by the Village People. I'm really going to miss him when he retires.

Stop the vax
Stop your meds

I.e. traveling to the US will require an annual shot as well, hm?

Just cross illegally.
You are free of mandates

so many of us said we'd end up exactly here
its obvious there was never any virus
bigger factor to determine if you died? if you went to the hospital
ie they killed some folks
just wait they're going to bring out restrictions again sooner or later
and all the npcs will follow along all over again

my senpai never masked
never vaxxed
and you can eat a big fat black dick, fauci
ya sicilian trash motherfucker

But are you cut?

>cuttage
FUCK I AM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

My condolences

They're privatizing it. I believe it will be 40$ per shot. Even in This shit hole. pay up paypig LEL

You already paid for it dumbass. You know that deduction from your paycheck ? Where the fuck do you think its going

Living in a shithole finally pays off.
What a timeline I find myself living in

Yes it was free before when you paid thousands in taxes per year and they just took it from that. 40 dollars tho omg

Israel and ukraine

No proof of Covid transmission. Always confused with the flu. False positives later identified as flu. They just want to kill you and profit.

wow that's crazy the guy who makes millions of dollars off of covid vaccines being administered wants the gravy train to continue

>Like the flu
wow they really draw that comparison already? thats surprising