Why is Any Forums still so entry level? There is no growth here

Why is Any Forums still so entry level? There is no growth here

Attached: FcAAvsQWAAIsZi1.jpg (1536x2048, 345.86K)

>Be leaf
>Read mildly interesting book, written by a washed up hippie
>Become smarter than everyone else
>Post about it on Any Forums
When you die I will laugh

The speed and ephemeral nature of Any Forums guarantee that high quality effortposts will be drowned out by useless noise.
4+Any Forums was much better but that's gone, I recommend you find friends IRL instead of wasting time here.

> I recommend you find friends IRL instead of wasting time here.
Go away, the Glowies don't want anyone in their secret club.

>no growth here
it has been particularly stagnant lately

Attached: tidepod-consoomer.gif (326x281, 170.11K)

oh you're looking for the growth level board. never heard of it

Because Any Forums is more of a stepping stone in being given redpills that aren't shared in most websites or mainstream platforms.
It's up to you as an individual to do something with the knowledge provided.
Once you continue to linger here for a couple years you stop learning new things and are just addicted to the dopamine rush of getting (you)'s.
As a community we are constantly sabotaged. Any Forums has too many bots, shitposters and newfags. Our jannies and mods are against us.
And there's too many low quality threads. I hate how some people make threads just reposting a twitter screenshot or tiktok video with a one liner comment and it reaches 300+ replies.

To have real growth you'd have to graduate from Any Forums and not come back. But you're here forever.

Lol. This old psyop. That shit was written by CIA niggers brothers.

bap likes pretty men a little too much and thinks kabbalah tucker is legit. meh.

cuz real Any Forums went to 8ch years ago. then they killed 8ch in preparation for covid and the great reset

This board is perfect for shill campaigns. It’s anonymous, easy to use, and has enough retards who will believe anything they see here. The good stuff happens on that other Chan or behind paywalls on forums now. This board hasn’t been good in half a decade.

You just sound like a faggot that needs attention and his yous. This is just my news website

If you're asking that question, you aren't ready for growth. You should already know the answer. Smart guy.

then go to Any Forums.org/news and not here

Any Forums is essentially a cult. There is rarely disagreement among right wingers in the dissident right on important topics. Right wingers on here are also far more susceptible to propaganda than they could ever imagine because of their identity as a free thinker that doesn't align with the beliefs of the majority.

I have a strange growth on my penis

Why are you still here?

>The speed and ephemeral nature of Any Forums guarantee that high quality effortposts will be drowned out by useless noise.
This. I did my best to post high quality info dump threads, but they take a lot of time and effort especially with my illness. I eventually just got tired of doing it, especially when people here would rather talk about Nick Fuentes or Richard Spencer. There are a few worthwhile posters that come and go on this board, but they are few and far between. With all that being said, there's more freedom of expression here than pretty much anywhere else on the internet. That's a good thing in that you don't have to worry about so much censorship, but it's also bad in that shills, bots and retards can flood this board day and night with useless bullshit.

>There is rarely disagreement among right wingers in the dissident right on important topics.
Not true at all.
Off the top of my head, the Ukraine war and religion in general are very divisive.

why is bap such a gay shill ? seems like faggots buy this book just to make pics like OP

is BAP a glownigger? what's the deal with this dude

because I like saying nigger

Read his book. Are you invigorated or demoralized? This is what is important.