Niggers are the ones that commit more crime and violence

>niggers are the ones that commit more crime and violence

Attached: 1603824986977.jpg (720x672, 69.69K)

>recorded

>recorded battle
Now show the percentage of those battles that were for defending homelands

Attached: Something's fucky.png (960x720, 1.04M)

/thread

Thank you for your response. Rather than disputing that Europeans have engaged in acts of brutality and violence, you've just proven that ALL races can be violent, not just niggers.

Also I thought you guys like to go off of statistics, the statistics show Europeans have been involved in the most deadly wars in history. So you use race crime statistics when it suits you but don't bring up other violent statistics when it doesn't follow your narrative.

I will assume your response now will be to ignore me, reply with "nigger" or "bait" or "sage" or just leave the thread entirely because you can't debunk my counter argument. Gotcha bitch.

niggers couldnt aseemble and army together to do a proper battle... they didnt even register a civilization in most cases... nigger

Yes they are. And those are recorded battles. Niggers can't even evolve they just kill one another and eat their own kids as they fight in the desert. Most tribes genocide one another and it's often recorded. So by that take. They never could evolve because they never could best one another and they never could defend themselves.

Are you saying we're at war with niggers?

how are you this dumb...

RECORDED, africa didnt keep records because they didnt have a fucking functional civilization you fucking retard holy shit slide thread

Here comes another thread with 400 replies and one post from the OP. That's right goys, give him his (you)s. He's working very hard for it.

>reddit spacing
Saged

Somehow I doubt this happened

Attached: Screenshot_20220906_184457.jpg (794x530, 68.66K)

>Implying wars are the same as a nigger attacking a random old person on the street.

Are you comparing war to drive-by shootings?

This just proves we have a tendency to actually record our past. Being too inept to maintain written records ≠ Being more violent.
Also reddit spacing is gay didnt read

Based. Give these chud faggots hell

"recorded" battles require civilization,, otherwise
it's just APES FLINGING ROCKS AND POO AT ONE ANOTHER

are you being intentionally acting dumb for bait or are you actually this uncapable of piecing together cause and effect of multiple factors at once?

It would seem so

He unironically replied twice

The more wartorn regions of the Old World are:
Middle East
Anatolia
Iran
Central Asia
China

This map is pure bullshit

Siberian natives didn't just hand their land over to russia lol

This, niggers can't even write lmfao

This confirms Europeans are sons of Esau

>ALL races can be violent, not just niggers.
yeah.... about that...

Attached: 1660452337330599.jpg (960x960, 133.29K)

you need to invent writing to have history.

Lack of Neanderthal DNA user

Oh, why didn't we all not reply? , just like you didn't NOT reply?
>nothing more lol than a prima donna on /pol

need writing to record

Attached: durrr.jpg (634x439, 44.35K)

Europe is a poor country in terms of resources, also very small compared to other continents, in addition it was the birthplace of different political ideologies and battles were waged to decide what way of society was superior.

Meanwhile, niggers had nothing to fight over except where their mud hut would be located and also the only thing they could leave on a sheet of paper was their shit there's a reason they specify "recorded battle".

Attached: 56af8db158c3232e008b6cdb.jpg (600x450, 64.51K)

Fpbp OP BTFO and /thread

>recorded

Niggers aren’t scary because they still haven’t genocided anyone after their thousand years of “war” aka attacking people weaker than them or beating up old people in retirement homes. Get broken, buck.

Reddit spacing nigger.

Why were Europeans invading other people's homelands when only niggers are violent? Gotcha again bitch.
So you agree Europeans are just as violent as niggers, thank you. That was the point of this thread.
No, I'm comparing violence to violence. Also if you want to talk about crime, why do white boys commit a majority of mass shootings, despite making up 56 percent of the US population?

Let's hear your response, without blaming it on the jews or "glow niggers".
What is your opinion on the school shooting statistics?

>niggers are the ones that commit more crime and violence
Yes.
Because niggers don't "record" anything. Hence "recorded battle." LOL The only battles "recorded" in Africa involved Europeans or Muzzies.