KIWIFARMS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM ARCHIVE.ORG

You will never have complete freedom of speech when our internet infrastructure is relying on X major providers.

We need a side-channel internet, possible a giant public p2p VPN with no central moderation.

What's your plan when Any Forums is given the same fate?

Attached: FuckYouArchiveOrg.png (848x351, 14.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archivebox.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll all be for Null's own good. He needs to move on and get his life together. KWF was always an albatross around his neck.

Josh should release all the posts on the Kiwifarm as a torrent. That way it will never be taken down.

How did that kid from New Zealand watch the Christchurch false flag? Was it from the kiwi farms video link?

Funny how kiwi farms got shut down shortly afterwards.

why do you defend this site that only spread hate?

Fantastic idea.

I suspect he likely will as the nuclear option.

Dark days
This

Arweave already solves this, you just have to pay for it though

FUCK TRANSGENDER PEOPLE
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK NON WHITES
ALL GAY PEOPLE SHOULD DIE

Because none of this has been intensive unbiased review. One tranny cries wolf, and all the tech companies come running without any investigation to ban them off the internet. The internet was meant as an open decentralized platform, not a platform owned for X fixed companies, who choose what they do and do not agree with.

Free speech exists to protect speech that people disagree with. The freedom not to offend is trivial.

>why do you defend this site that only spread hate?

Because hatred is a good thing.

All good and moral people hate evil.

make and host iwth open source archives of your own using the archive box

archivebox.io

Attached: 20220906_151853.jpg (1080x1670, 451.25K)

trannies hate normal people like JK Rowling, they just want a monopoly on it.

Most of the world does not have free speech under law outside the USA.

I hope he's reading this

Attached: vice right wing archives.png (1272x955, 907.39K)

Oh no, where will I ever get my senseless vitriol against insignificant you tubers and random twitch streamers now?

He is

The only thing this accomplishes is justifying the hatred against trannies. Think anyone who frequented that site will be convinced of the error of their ways? Troony tunes freakshow is doing our work for us.
kek
Death to LGBT.

Attached: 1646574587394.jpg (499x499, 105.46K)

where was that posted?

A lot of westerners and specifically Americans who know a thing or two about my country, that I talk to here on Any Forums, keep scratching their heads and keep asking me how does a shithole like my country keep itself together, and not only that, but almost pure of any globohomism to the point that it is virtually impossible to infect us. We're like an oasis of liberty in the trenches of the post-dystopic Europe around us. No one knows what to make of pic related or the social dynamics to cause such a stark contrast. Or the fact that we're the most anti-faggot nation in the EU, yet at the same time, one of the most atheist. That the vast majority of women love the idea of being tradwives without one religious passage telling them to be so.

How does any of this work? ... why Bulgaria?

Well here's the interesting thing in the quote you posted - it is actually true. We never had the omnipotent nanny that western nations have. We had the robber barons who robbed us to the point that we still look like we looked in the early 2000s, not because of a lack of funds to improve the infrastructure, but because it was all stolen away. And yet in this oasis of corruption, none of the progress, or rather - decay, of the west, has taken root. The tyranny-for-the-good-of-all does not exist here. And it will probably never exist. To keep plundering the government's treasury you need less government, not more.

So having all of this in mind I understand what that guy wants to say perfectly.

Attached: 1647422918658.jpg (4096x3511, 1.07M)

appears fake and gay

Attached: pepe-delete-that.png (673x415, 164.88K)