The European fears the mid afternoon dinner and basic hygiene

The European fears the mid afternoon dinner and basic hygiene.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906_173414.jpg (1440x2092, 1.35M)

>Brexit will solve all our problems!
>few years later

Yeah, I can't believe Brexit was such a disaster it created similar rationing in continental Europe, too.

What does EU have to do with it? Britain is no longer part of it. That's the point of the Brexit.

This but unironically

>swimming pools left unheated
Pools closed due to GADES (Gas and Domestic Electricity Shortage)

I can guarantee that if we'd sided with Russia you'd be complaining about the 'eternal Anglo devastating Europe again!' Absolutely rent free.

Please proof read your posts. You sound like a retard.

It’s 100° outside and I have my AC set to 65°. Im running my washer and dryer all day. I keep my kitchen sink running hot water all day to keep the pipes primed. Europoors really have it bad

What absolute bullshit.
Do you know what our newspapers are like?
The shills keep spamming this. Why? Is it a pedophile thing now?

Attached: 13A2EE51-A8DD-47D8-9ED0-5D1F0901ACE6.jpg (1125x639, 181.16K)

>I like fucking babies
>an’ stayin’ in the EU
Nasty perverts. Get vaxxed more.

I don't see the issue.

Shut down the movie houses, no Avatar 2 for them, Disney goes broke

>I keep my kitchen sink running hot water all day to keep the pipes primed.
I do this so that any time I want to pour bacon grease down the drain it's ready and I don't have to wait

I too enjoy ketchup on my well-done steak to own the libs.

Brexit contagion. we were warned and now Europe wants us to pay reparations

I collect all my neighbors plastics that they would otherwise throw away and burn it in my backyard. It’s a great way to dispose of the waste in an efficient way

Attached: DFFFBD32-5F65-440C-A456-BB753E1792BE.jpg (1080x949, 103.6K)

>3 day a week school
mad how jealous i am of kids now, every year theres some new big event that means they dont have to go to school
i had to go every single day nothing ever happened

Attached: 42gt.jpg (600x467, 31.25K)

Maybe i am dumb but if you tell everyone to cook at 8pm wont that just shift the problem of using too much energy to 8pm instead of any other point during the day? Or is it because by 8pm a lot of businesses will have closed for the night reducing the load on the grid?

No wonder kids are the most retarded they’ve ever been. Zoomers are borderline illiterate. Gen alpha is even more fucked

nice propaganda article.
if all the factories close down, you will have nothing, not even food. have fun with that.

and your also doing your part to replenish the ozone layer with all the carbohydrophates in the smoke, keep doing the lords work, user

COLD SWIMMING POOLS.

Way to go toryboys Brexit has finally broken you.

>he thinks anyone has learned anything of value in school in the past 20+ years