Get in here and praise the Lord Jesus Christ The only name worthy of praise

Blessings be upon you from a brother in Christ Jesus

Attached: rchri23.jpg (250x250, 13.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/09/rebel-with-cause-how-to-take-over-world.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bless God our father and bless the Lord Jesus Christ.

yep

VIVA CRISTO REY!!

Death to kikes

Attached: dte.png (656x657, 798.53K)

Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Blessed brothers

Remember. God told the isrealites to act like Kikes. Don't be surprised that they do.

Deuteronomy 15:6 thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Praise Jesus Christ! The one globohomo hates the most!

Bless you all in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Praise God from whom all blessing flow

Bless you fren

Attached: Flag_of_the_Vatican_City.svg.png (2048x2048, 278.99K)

Amen

Matthew 18
19 Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.
20 For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.

Attached: AF592B128BB4E6149ECE0E337BBDD040484C53EA.jpg (512x512, 83.62K)

May God bless you, guide you, and keep you user.

god can suck the piss from my dick

Attached: 1659752086968095.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

Our common enemy is the devil. May our Heavenly Father deliver you from the devil's twisted lies and that we stay forgiving of your blasphemy

Attached: 1660670945536924.jpg (883x1024, 72.1K)

kiss my shit covered ass

Attached: 1654900581742.jpg (512x512, 60.07K)

Ugh typical boomers cant even size a jpeg properly.

white means 'look at me'
blue means 'take me'
red means 'this sucks, angery'

PRAISE YESHUA!

KING OF THE JEWS!

Can someone deboonk this plz. Context?

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate is one of the most well-attested events in all antiquity, and there are three strong inductive historical arguments supporting the Ressurection as well, which have to do with the empty tomb, the eyewitness sightings of Jesus, and the origin of the Christain faith, which was anathema to the Jews at the time.

Anyways, I know there's a lot of stuff out there about how Jesus was a myth, or various other theories. They're all based on pseudo-science, shoddy archeology, or debunked hypotheses, i.e., the disciples stole the body, apparent death etc.

At the end of the day, Jesus definitely existed, and there are some key facts about his life that we know for sure, even more certainly than Ceasar or Plato or other figures who everyone knows existed.

Even wikipedia is forced to admit:

Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure, and attempts to deny his historicity have been consistently rejected by the scholarly consensus as a fringe theory.[6][7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

So this brings us to the famous trilemma posed by C.S. Lewis: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?

It has to be one of the three, there's literally no other option. Only you can decide what you believe in the end. Jesus fought the power, never hurt anyone, and was wrongfully murdered in one of the most brutal and painful ways ever devised - crucifixion.

For me, that's the God I want. Even if the whole thing is fake, which all scholars agree it's not, I'd still follow Jesus, just because what we know about his life was so cool.

New Two Witnesses Prophecy just dropped:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/09/rebel-with-cause-how-to-take-over-world.html

No
Abraham isn't my daddy

Attached: 8632F485-DAB3-488C-B9A5-37CFCB732D30.jpg (1240x1745, 1.2M)

God please save this man’s soul. Forgive him and help him forgive himself.

Attached: Reinhard von Lohengramm.png (1280x960, 1.89M)

why do amerifats larp so hard about their cult

-humans authored the bible
-when you die nothing happens
-you're dead forever

If someone merely holding these opinions drives you to violence, you are the problem.

Because Jesus is their President of presidents.

that gross fucking flag
at least Christ is in your heart.

Attached: 205695104_10219692670616134_7725789196825615063_n.jpg (750x450, 40.98K)

When you're a fatass and a methhead and/or opioid addict, it really makes you need to be a zionist that worships Judaism for some reason. And it becomes inevitable once you're not white. Seriously, look at a map of busted meth labs, niggers, and obesity, and all these maps overlap perfectly with percent of population that says religion is very important to them.

Praise christ and his mother. The greatest woman of all time. Who never fucked her husband or even gave him a hand job. Praise be to her magical pussy that birthed Jesus christ then was never penetrated by her beta cuck husband who married her even though she had a kid that wasn't his. Praise be to our Lord and Savior and this holy blessed Virgin who never even let her husband jack off while fondling her boobs.