Most people really are cattle

Anywhere you go, even with the country headed for a nose dive, people carry on like nothing is happening, like all is well.

Even my family are always confused about why I'm depressed and angry all the time. I point out the sea of beaners at any given place we're at, say were being erased from our own countries and it's plenty to be angry about.

... And they think I'm weird for it.I feel like I'm living in a fucking twilight zone episode, this is all fucking insane.

Attached: proxy-image.png (200x200, 3.92K)

Perhaps the country / world isn't actually coming to an end user

>why I'm depressed and angry all the time
lol you're a bitch

I agree, but also find solace knowing that everyday x thousands of Americans do wake up, and exactly ZERO of them every go back to sleep.
These things do take time.

>he doesn't know

>Fallen for Demoralisation posts
>Terminally online
>Is a schizo
>Is schizo posting
many such cases

The white race is and that's the only race that matters

I look out at the road all day,
>these people are really just gonna go about it >gotta buy the new snowmobile next month
>man neighbors are gonna be jealous
yep guess they are....

Attached: awaken3.png (1063x1050, 664.97K)

Explain where I'm schizo posting you filthy cunt

t. tiktok user

Here

You are being weird about it. Stop being so spergy and terminally online. Everyone is going to see you as some kind of embarrassing autistic family member who can't stop obsessing over race.

Even God knows this.

That the white race is being erased from their own countries? You of all people should see the truth in that nigel.. unless you're an invading shit skin or a kike

I don't want to leave where I live but more niggers and africans are moving into my town and it's slowly turning to shit. My family voted for this and they aren't sticking around and moving to a red state to continue voting for it there. They can't piece together why it's so terrible to live there.

If you live in Montana, Tennesse, or North Carolina I'm sorry for what's about to come your way.

Ya I know

There are some real robots running around on autopilot

I work at a gas station and I meet and greet NPC the same way everyday
They come , get their little coffee and gasoline for the day and go be bots at work
Go home go take a shit , go to sleep , then do it all over again 7 days a week these grown men just on autopilot
They don’t care about anything
They literally have no souls

We have a problem with the amount of actual bots that vote in elections
That’s the saddest part
Some empty shell of a human hears a name on the radio and they’re like “I’ll vote for that guy cause the radio said to on my commute to work”

I'm not terminally online, in fact, walking around town wakes you up to it even more than being online

If you would of shown me the world as it is today just 10 years ago
I would of been horrified by the dystopian nightmare we live in

>terminally online
Fuck off kike we are all the right type of questionable mental health. Where the fuck do you think you are faggot bitch nigger whore?
Well?

Because it's true,they are npc cattle.

Bro Europe is paying 12 times more for the same amount of power and most farmers couldn’t even plant this year