POOF!

POOF!
you are now president of the United States.
what do?

Attached: joker.jpg (400x400, 120.29K)

All jews on a plane back to jewland
No return

Give israel more money.

have sex

Declare Masons a terrorist group and get assassinated.

Send all amerimutts in mexico and brasil

Glass China, India, and the Sahara immediately.

Deploy the US military to swoop in and round up all Democrat voters and haul them off to federal prisons.

Does that make me a fascist?

Stop sending All money to foreign nations

Stop funding think tanks

Order all our troops home

Wait to be assassinated by rich bankers

Laughed

Nah just makes you retarded but you know that already

I do whatever my handlers tell me like a good little president :)

Run the fuck for the exits before the FBI coup my ass.

Suicide bomb State of the Union.

Attached: EB7B44ED-88AD-4100-9B4C-132D5EF4C9BC.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

Hang out with some Alien bros

What the point of burning paper money the banks can just print more, destroying gold is more damaging

Whiter than you, alfredo

Make sexually explicit media content illegal. Make big social media companies enforce free speech. Death penalty for all first degree rapists and pedophiles. Finish the construction of the wall and improve border security overall. Make it illegal to teach critical race theory or LGBT in all public schools. Make it illegal to bring your kids to drag shows. Make child beauty pageants illegal. All illegal immigrants will be Deported. Enforce schools to teach kids good moral and health habits. Maybe more but that's all I can think of right now.

>retard
Why?

Reparations in the form of one-way tickets to Africa

fire everyone in the government and begin a long rehiring process

Use the nationwide emergency alert system to text every phone:
>Jews did 9/11, Holocaust is fake and gay. Pay more attention to Antarctica.

Attached: 166239707166591515.jpg (1024x1024, 408.2K)

Jews.

All leftism dies. Your background check, your social media posts and some testing will determine your fate. You will then be executed via patriotic ,non-degenerate furries.

Attached: heh.jpg (236x214, 7.89K)

Murder the Kulaks to free up land for my new national park system. Invade africa to steal all their elehapnts. Put the elephants in the midwest and let them hunt the feral cattle. Retire in my private elephant partty land

Attached: 1605838331420.jpg (250x250, 12.16K)

Declare mass crime state of emergency.
- declare migration state of emergency, secure borders.

- Work with conservative state governments to make punishment more severe

- Admonish the gay rights movement publicly.

- Executive orders to investigate excessive corporate and foreign purchase of land

-Fake a war and push for mandating all American men serve at least 2 years in the military.

- Annex everything west of Ontario.

Executive orders banning circumcision and kosher slaughter.

incredibly based

I would make the announcements during a national address that way everyone knows why I got assassinated

Make the internet illegal. Return society to the 1980s.

Be nice, draw in my coloring book and say "i don't like niggers on average but i don't hate them or wish them death. Also, u signed this executive order where if someone assults you because you said 'nigger' that person is executed the following day as they broached your first amendment right. Ahem fuck niggers" id then force the fbi to decorate the white house in Halloween style

>Banish all jews to Israel.
>Nuke the fuck out of Israel.
>Enjoy world peace.

Attached: 1645878043748.gif (640x350, 549.12K)

youre a fucking poof dont call me a poof and aye every president of the united states is a poof and all
wanker

Haha
So true

Repeal the NFA
Repeal all laws that grant special rights to anyone based on race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ect
Give the heads of all social media companies the choice between freedom of speech on their platforms or guantanamo bay
Hold a referendum on whether or not online dating apps should be banned
Go after landlords and companies that employ/house illegals
Institute a policy which would ween our economy off of fractional reserve banking, the petrodollar and the federal reserve

>all these meme replies
Here are some actual suggestions: Education is the #1 priority. Hire a good Secretary of Education and make sure the Dept of Ecucation is purged of anybody who hates white males. Conservatives need to realize that an entire generation is being raised to hate you. 90% of children today believe that white males are evil and that censorship is good. Ending this needs to be the first priority.

Also end any federal funding to any public university that teaches this shit. There is no reason why taxes should pay for pic-related. Completely defund women's studies, sociology, and other woke courses.

Attached: white inferiority.png (1053x714, 226.17K)

Cancel all foreign aid, food aid in particular

Nothing, because the president is a worthless cuck controlled by jews who do all the real changes. All you have is a signature that can be overridden.

Based user is Based

Read Epstein client list on national television

>mfw a pastanigger calls anyone a mutt

Attached: 1659178531513.jpg (1000x458, 42.32K)

make fried chicken illegal

Attached: Token_Black2.webp.png (220x322, 61.81K)