Is it true that models fly to Dubai and get shit on by Sultans...

Is it true that models fly to Dubai and get shit on by Sultans? If it is true then why isn't anyone blackmailing them with the scat videos?

tiktok.com/@chennifar/video/7090499438929612038

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 152326.png (366x621, 238.9K)

>If it is true then why isn't anyone blackmailing them with the scat videos?
What do you think the Sultans are doing?

because the wealthy arabs are the ones with the cameras while they shit and piss on instagram whores

Idk but I feel like these girls would make more money if they didn't get bogdanoff surgery

Why would they? The sheikhs pay the whores to be their whores and the whores act like whores. Why ruin a good thing?

They dont need to fly to Dubai. I'll shit on them right here in the States. Taco Bell pre-meal is extra.

they record them on VHS tapes

They do it in Saudi Arabia too. The (((Saudi Princes))) are well known scat freaks

Yes. Also actresses

>I am 26 years old
lmao imagine believing anything a woman says ever

I'm as degenerate as they coom, but I just can't see how anyone could unironically be into scat. That shit's disgusting, no pun intended.

>blackmail guys who can dismember broad day and bath in acid journalist
>blackmail guys who behead people for being gay all while being head of UN Human Rights council
Even women are not this dumb.

i just find it hard to believe that not a single video has been made public that shows their degeneracy. their political opponents would be incentivized to do this. makes me think just an urban myth

>their political opponents
Who? They are tribes with oil, they share/rotate power among themselves, they have no politics in general sense and rare case for rivalry they have (like MBS few years ago) they wouldn't do that anyway because - why? It's perfectly normal over there and wouldn't win you anything.

They are paid extremely well and RussiaBro
Is correct you probably dont want a visit
From GID

Also this is a slide thread
Please sage your posts
Thanks.

Attached: C716B6DD-78DD-4FDB-B3CE-44F60DF752EC.jpg (540x675, 111.51K)

If an ig "model" is posting pics in Dubai or any rich arab area, she has been shit on and likely sucked off a bull camel.

No one cares about the money loving whores. Leave them to their shit.

Fuck off zoom zoom

It’s true that Jimmy Savilles daughter is prime minister of Britain

Kind of like how you've never seen a politician in a CP video. They're disgusting pieces of shit but know how to keep their secrets and kill anyone that would try to leak them. When you have that much money, people will do anything for you.

Because it’s our fucking country nigger. We didn’t overthrow the Ottomans to let some 80-IQ goatfucking Jews larping as Muslims to hone the attractive women. Fucking stupid cuck.

GID?