Why does Kiwiniggers keep trying? This is their 7th newest domain. Already cracked by hackers

Why does Kiwiniggers keep trying? This is their 7th newest domain. Already cracked by hackers.

Attached: 65654684864151.jpg (732x689, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we'll surely lock the site away to the dark net so literally nobody will visit itAAAAAAACKKK

Attached: 09062022_0CAf2Vm6hY.png (325x503, 40.5K)

Probably routes to a proxy like cloudlfare. Leftist "hackers" post so much BS trash on twitter all day.

Now compare it to their numbers a week prior KEK

>Being this retarded and uninformed

I just visited kiwifarms.top in normal browser and it works.

it only dropped 50% in comparison which is very good retention rates when you consider they have effectively been wiped off clearnet.
gatekeeping is also a good thing

please, keep coping. i am extremely hard.

Oh no a tranny might get a general idea of my location to persecute me for calling them a fag on the internet

>absolutely clueless

Hurr durr durr. Gimme the IPV6. If its not pointing to a proxy, then Kiwifarm operators are retarded and uninformed.

you can go on twitter right now and see, unlike kiwifarms.

Coping LOL I am stating what almost all web server operators including myself do LOL. Insult me all you want, you will never have my career or capabilities.

40k a year IT shit job thinks hes better than everyone guys, pack it up!

tr00ns will never win unless they it take up a notch and go after NULL instead of the website, cause it's going nowhere.

>394155010
Shill number one
>394155607
Shill number two

oh no how will site tourists read about ethan ralph and chris chan now

Hackers? As in they hacked their dicks off?

maybe if they make fun of his mommy he'll take the site off again for a few weeks so he can throw a tantrum

>>absolutely clueless
>>>Oh no a tranny might get a general idea of my location to persecute me for calling them a fag on the internet

Yeah went to Twitter and guess what! Cloudflare dropped them from heir DDOS proxy service so now the website is down because having it up would be stupid AF right now. Look who was right! Me, now hahahaha go touch some grass. Also, why would i cope? I hate KIWIFARM

Won’t taking it down just make the users congregate in private, making it so you can’t see what they are saying and planning? Every time you crack down on something online it just pops up in real life, but worse.

They’ve already threatened his immediate family and he told them to fuck off

lol not even close

>doesn't understand ddos or how the internet works
retard alert! retard alert!

This is honestly, unironically, the gayest thing I have ever seen on Any Forums. Lol

Josh is ONE person that globohomo is throwing an entire censorship apparatus at. IF enough people do this globohomo's resources will be stretched thin. Sooner or later they're going to have to move on, and Josh will keep at it.

Josh will certainly win, sooner or later. It's quite admirable for one person to make this stand against an entire deep state censorship apparatus. Just ONE dude is making this freakin heroic stand. Just think about it. That's the power just ONE person has against this corrupt system. Josh is quite inspiring.

My bad, 10k. I forgot you're probably visiting from India.

They’re actually up at a .top address right now.

>>>>Oh no a tranny might get a general idea of my location to persecute me for calling them a fag on the internet

imagine mounting a global troon army to protect a proven pedo groomer.
says more about you tbqh

the .top website is up i don't know what you're on about

What is the new onion link?

LMAO this cope

The trannies just want to hide their past history.

Shit like this is exactly how people get radicalized

You got owned and you know it.

>I really love Josh. Sometimes I think about his small, crooked cock, and it just drives me wild. Do you think he showers often? Do you think the stench would be enamoring? I'd love to lick the slime off his body

Cringe!

why do you hate Josh, and love a proven pedo groomer?

What can this nigga do with that IP address? I'm tarded sorry

despite multiple claims of victory on the troons' side, there has yet to be a moment when I failed to access kiwifarms one way or another

I fucking swear, if this website that documents Chris Chan winds up being important in global politics and the fight for freedom, idk lmao

if troons know the real ipv6 address, they can proper ddos it
if they only know the .onion address, they can only http spam it to try and take it down (which is easily filtered)

zoomies really are THIS dumb, unable to download a program and copy/paste an onion link in the url.
no i am very serious.

They are a database of personal information used to mock and harass people, creating a billboard on the side of the road with an image of someone and their address because you don't like them is not protected speech.

This is the link on the website right now: uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/

Damn, troons are more terminally online than kiwi niggers

i take no sides, keffals and his little catboy pedo ranch can fuck himself. it is your own mental retardation if you instantly suck nulls pee pee because you don't like his enemies. typical right wingers sucking the cock of the nearest father figure they were missing as a kid.

tldr

I read some really gay shit this morning, i think fags are here, hope I don't catch monkeypox

Seething

an IP address? wow
also OP is a faggot

Nobody accused trannies of being smart, they just have a lot of free time to spend online

How do you find new links once it goes down? Never used TOR before I've only looked up basic tutorials.

thank you bro, I thought it was something even bigger, still pretty fucked how the whole thing turned out

Not gonna lie, this cat-and-mouse has gotten pretty funny. I don't even care who actually wins in the end, I'm just gonna chill a bit and enjoy the show bros.

Thanks. The Fedsmoker archive is literally sacred.

>a lot of free time
all of their time*

God Bless

Attached: 1662500872680840.png (333x500, 135.76K)

Attached: 4fb.png (521x768, 266.29K)

Dilate

its called trolling

fags came here from twitter to post their "victories" because they think Any Forums cares

Null is the dumbest cunt, literally unemployable except boomer homophobes don't know how to use the computer.

>look keffels I regurgitated the line like you told me
>good goyim, an hour in the HRT pool for you today

No, objectively speaking it's gay

Attached: YouAreGay.jpg (600x450, 52.4K)

Check the Telegram

Josh got in the globohomo crosshairs when he told New Zealand to fuck off when they demanded he scrub the Tarrant video.

>spacing
going to give a chance to sort your life out...

I have a full mirror of KF at the file and database level. I’ll keep it sync’d. Keep fucking around and see what happens. Want sixty or more KF domains out there, all synchronized and floating around? Keep at it,

Attached: 98B9D2DB-7475-4630-8402-6D69A5D386F0.gif (500x349, 903.6K)

>Kiwifarms isn't scared of Troons!
>Troons manage to actually get organized for once
>Kiwifarms goes down like $5 hooker in TJ in less than a week
>Kiwifarms runs to CHINA and begs for XI's help
>Kiwifags act like this is a victory

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 154054.png (829x765, 68.4K)

ZOMG IS IT TROLLING FOR THE LULZ? TOTALLY JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS GOING AFTER SCIENTOLOGY RIGHT?

kys

gee look at that spacing

you only need to screenshot the first page of the KF page and repost with an alt on any twatter journalist who is paid to support Lucas

It doesn't. Oh wait let me guess I need to configure my DNS or some shit? Lol. Lmao

Holy cope. Shut the fuck up.

YOTG

>They’ve already threatened
I was refering to actually doing something.

ok, the metric for "winning" here is taking a site off the internet forever
>is KF up?
yes
>oh

Nobody cares about you. You are bottom of the barrel stalking losers, and you staying inside spending your the rest of your life waiting for onionsites to load to continue doing it is in fact a massive win for decent society.

> "Reee, Kiwi Farms are ebil, they dox people!"
> posts dox for Kiwi Farms
This is your brain on HRT.

Tor

>CAREFUL BROS I GOT A BUNCH OF FILES ON MY COMPUTER THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT. NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!! (please, i am not insignificant. someone PLEASE pay attention to me!)

Lots of kiwi is reprehensible but so are most of its subjects. You’re talking about people who raped their mothers or groom boys for sexual kicks. They need to be followed to a degree, as there is no other mechanism to moderate what they do. Not saying the farms is an answer but it seems obvious that things will get much worse if we are not allowed to follow what horrible people do. Just allowing them to be known predators is a nonstarter. Keffals is a bad person whose committed crimes they don’t answer for because of their personal choices. They aren’t a hero, they should be offline and away from minors. Now we have to wait until they are no long politically advantageous to keep around (see Weinstein) before there is any legal recourse.

Yeah man totally

fixed

>nooo i kill people why are they killing me now

>implying troons did anything but whine and scam people for weeks
The feds went directly to Cloudflare and told them to shut it down. The government is kicking problematic websites off the internet, but leftists will still say it isn't censorship

>fixed
nibba

It's slow as fuck but the website is still up.

>It's ok to do it against people I don't like!
these people are not even trying anymore

they lost but they can't take all the losing they've been through. imagine the 50% of the userbase too retarded to use tor is now polluting this sacred ground with their tranny obsessions.

>grr it makes me so mad that you’ve documented my own public activity
Be sure to drink your troonshine!

Why do you troons always project? Give an honest answer.

>It doesn't. Oh wait let me guess I need to configure my DNS or some shit? Lol. Lmao
Nope didn't configure anything. I guess they are still under attack so it will depend on ISP and region

losing 50% of spacker users would be a boon to KF

kiwifarms.top is working, cope feds, faggots, suck your father's dick

underrated post

Oh yeah they only go after easily found public information innocent boys who dindu nuffin.

I know! Democrats are the real racists !

someone please store the entire keffals thread on the bitcoin blockchain ledger so the troon army can screech about desperately trying to shut that down too.

welp, funny thing is that in the end its the chinks who are preserving freedom of speech

Cope. Seethe. Dilate. Isn't that the right come back for this?

Enjoy your shitty DNS and random disconnects running off of 3rd world infrastructure. Hard to read up on your daily dose of troon hate when the site doesn't load half the time.

I don’t use kiwifarms and my family and friends love me, as I love them. I don’t have much hate in my life. That’s why I come to Any Forums, to get a taste of madness.

i'm the real racist and I say fuck dems and migas

you still think its about lucas thread? he just wants to destroy you, he doesn't care about the thread. you are playing checkers while he is playing chess.

I know you're not a real woman that's for sure

kiwifags will pollute this board now

holy fuck this

Lucas will run out of money soon, Russian DDOS services don't come cheap, and he needs to pay for dilators now he's in Ireland.

>loonytroon repeats the line when he's lost

Cry more. I’ll mail you a letter to tell you ywnbaw if I have to.

Source:

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 154946.png (290x163, 37.58K)