Leafs man

Someone made a thread asking why Canadian men are less masculine compared to US men. So here's your answer:

Live in -40 weather.

Have to live in close communities.

The most disagreeable and loud members (a very masculine trait) of the community usually got kicked out.

That would be fine if not for the -40 weather that kills you in 5 minutes or less. Usually getting kicked out of the trible in places with normal wheather isn't that big of a deal, outlaws in the US could live for years off the grid.

This method of natural selection favors the most agreeable, quiet soft little men who didn't cause no trouble. It favored PUSSIES.

To survive in Canada, you have to be a PUSSY like your ANCESTORS.

Here's your answer. The answer is weather.

At least to a degree, other factors may apply here, like the fact that they had no natural enemies to thin the herd of the weaklings.

Canada basically evolved backwards.

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-071154_YouTube.jpg (1080x605, 219.73K)

>the weather made us gay
interesting theory

>evolved backwards
lol
lmao even
fuck off back

Interesting theory. Now what if there was a way to make Canada more masculine like America... What if Canadian men could have all the benefits of being Americans, with none of the drawbacks of being Canadian? What if Canadians could have all this because there's a wide range of climates to choose from in their country because of how far south it expands? What if Canadians could have the bravado of proudly claiming their nation's forefathers fought off the greatest military in the world so they could live freer than any country ever? What if Canadians could take pride in living in the largest country in the world?

Is there any way we could make that happen for you OP?

Give your balls a tug.

Explain Russia then.

(OP here)
And thats why Canadians are so passive aggressive, backstabbers and beat around the bush often. Just because they are pussies doesn't mean they are good people, but they are too scared to display their true emotions. Canadians are some of the worst people interact with for this exact reason, you have to always see through the fake smiles and "sorrys" to understand how they really feel.

You also can't have a honest conversation with them because they are too scared to tell you what they think, the best they can do is some surface level chit chat about the weather, anything deeper and they are going to start giving you weird stares and become seemingly uncomfortable.

Slimy motherfuckers all of them.

OP is an American. The Toronto International Film Festival starts in a couple days and there are a bunch of faggot and pedo Americans in Canada for that (((film industry))) event.
Stop thinking about my balls, fag.

Russia had a lot of natural enemies, lots of wars, so despite of the depressing wheather, it still bred strong men.

They are retarded though that's for sure

Okay, American groomer.
Good LUCK with your film bullshit.

Im from Greece and Im using your faggot country as a getaway to the USA. Can't wait to finish my studies and get that HB-1 visa.

and what are you a nigger, faggot, chink, poojeet, or a neech?

Sounds a bit tinfoily. And you DEFINITELY need to give your balls a tug. Go mix a batch, before I come across that border to talk to ya.

ah so that's why they imported loud mouthed wops like me.

what a load of crap nigger

You can not reverse genes. If you let Canadians into USA, you will pussyfy your country beyond repair.

The answer is mass extermination.

I am a chad Greek using pussies for profit.

lmao okay, burger faggot
>some faggot posts as a leaf about how manly burgers are
>a bunch of burgers are in canada right now
>that faggot could not possibly be one of them that's tinfoil
Yeah, some Greek is on here sucking American cock for no reason instead of paying his denbts. That's much more likely.
>i'm coming across the border to tug on your balls
[faggotry intensifies]

kek are you a first gen immigrant?

No, in olden Canada, one big tough bully took all the witch whores and breed them, while all the weak boy raper convicts fucked each other. That's why most of Canada is male and gay.
It was a penal colony for boy rapers and murderous hookers. Think Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka from Ireland or Scotland in the 1800s.

its almost as if you think the US doesn't get cold or something. fact is the leafs, past and present, are fags and love being nannied by their loving government. they love not having a rights to self defense or being able to shoot some cunt stealing your hard earned shit. they love bowing down to chugs and niggers and wogs. they love it up the ass, in every way you want to understand that term. LOVE. IT.

ah a sand nigger

bitch ass wouldnt survive in cold. go back to nigeria

Using your faggot country as a means to an end literally speaking should be an insult to your character, not the opposite.

Im doing whats best for me, not for US or canada. US salaries and taxes are infinitely times better.
And yeah, the people are much better too.