Any questions???

Any questions???

Attached: Fb_pmfCXEAQBsx0.jpg (1152x1132, 176.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_(King_James)/John#19:34
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/09/rebel-with-cause-how-to-take-over-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you a faggot?

Attached: artworks-4zgksYrpo1PPXFCo-uRP4XQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27.9K)

Yes, are you enjoying your day?

Attached: 3dc.png (680x462, 301.79K)

Should say
>Not God
>God

That was an act of mercy to prevent him from being clubbed off the cross by jews. It was performed by a sympathetic soldier who had spend time following them around.

You're not a Roman either, mutt.

Based Legionaire but he pussied out and later repented.

fr fr no cap?

Why do they look european?

Sauce? These trips make me want to look into this.

>going to hell
>King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Any questions???

the literal point of that passage is to explain that jesus was already dead. that the spear pierced his heart and the "water" flowed separately from blood.
his circulation had already stopped after hours of agony and his blood was seperating into base componants.

he was tortured to death via crucifixion

Why didn't God just stop the Romans from killing His Son?

>The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_(King_James)/John#19:34

Jesus was a Nazarian man who spoke Aramaic and classical Greek. He was the messiah. The people who call themselves Jews today have absolutely nothing to do with the bible.

Pagans were and are spiritually jewish. That's why so many of them flocked to Azog.

Attached: pagan judaism.jpg (720x221, 74.45K)

peak amerimutt golem posting, no wonder these mud animals are the favorite pets of israel
native Europeans pre Saul Al Tarsi are spiritually jewish
me, the worshiper of rabbi yeshua, I'm redpilled

Attached: 1656164519629.jpg (800x600, 111.07K)

The Israelites are becoming aware of their bloodlines. But you can't make your kvetching too obvious or it will only accelerate their awakening.

I find the new testament reads like classic greek philosophy and the old testament reads like the epic of gilgamesh, and the new testament was in fact written originally in greek.

Ask me how I know you've never read the New Testament.
The crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate is one of the most well-attested events in all antiquity, and there are three strong inductive historical arguments supporting the Ressurection as well, which have to do with the empty tomb, the eyewitness sightings of Jesus, and the origin of the Christain faith, which was anathema to the Jews at the time.

Anyways, I know there's a lot of stuff out there about how Jesus was a myth, or various other theories. They're all based on pseudo-science, shoddy archeology, or debunked hypotheses, i.e., the disciples stole the body, apparent death etc.

At the end of the day, Jesus definitely existed, and there are some key facts about his life that we know for sure, even more certainly than Ceasar or Plato or other figures who everyone knows existed.

Even wikipedia is forced to admit:

Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure, and attempts to deny his historicity have been consistently rejected by the scholarly consensus as a fringe theory.[6][7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

So this brings us to the famous trilemma posed by C.S. Lewis: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?

It has to be one of the three, there's literally no other option. Only you can decide what you believe in the end. Jesus fought the power, never hurt anyone, and was wrongfully murdered in one of the most brutal and painful ways ever devised - crucifixion.

For me, that's the God I want. Even if the whole thing is fake, which all scholars agree it's not, I'd still follow Jesus, just because what we know about his life was so cool.

New Two Witnesses Prophecy just dropped:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/09/rebel-with-cause-how-to-take-over-world.html

>Longinus is the name given to the unnamed Roman soldier who pierced the side ofJesuswith a lance and who in medieval and some modernChristian traditionsis described as a convert to Christianity
Uh...uh... Based pagan Roman legionary bros? How do we cope?

Attached: Bernini_Hl._Longinus_Petersdom.jpg (1280x1707, 408.25K)

OP is a massive faggot for either failing to realize He was Israelite and not a "jew", or is aware and is being disingenuous. You're a loser either way LOL

im pretty sure pharisees are in a whole seperate catagory of jews than the rabbis

Do you not know that Longinus went on to recognise that the man he killed was God, then converted and became a martyr for Christ?

Yes. If the Romans were so righteous, why did they abandon their materialistic faggot "gods" and adopt Chadtianity?

>That's why so many of them flocked to Azog.
How fucking many? I loved talking about music and 80s horror films with them until the shills started causing tension by larping as them.

both are sons of Rome. Jesus father was Tiberius pantera from multiple source even Jews who hate him say so.

Attached: Jesus was Son a Roman.jpg (1867x639, 357.58K)

You're probably one of the dumbest defenders of pagan judaism on this board, which is why you post pics like that while the late Roman pagans allied with Judea against the Persians and gave them gibs. You're too unintelligent for introspection and see every valid criticism of your less than based ancestors as a defense of "Judeo-Christian" doctrine.

The anti christ shilling on this board makes me think that we have a muslim shitskin infestation.