/SETF/ Silver Ends the Fed #5,999,970 | ITT we discuss legal vs. Lawful in America

Since it's "not legal" under the penal codes of many places to buy/sell Raw milk, poultry, eggs, fish, meat, basically any healthy food that hasn't been run through the goyslop processes of the "USDA" Let me be the first to offer the idea of trade/barter under the provisions in article 1 section 8 and 10 of the Constitution.
Ounces of silver for ounces of said desirable item's. A trade or barter that requires little effort and is 100% lawful and legal.

>Is it any wonder why SETF threads are mass spammed, slid and pruned with OP getting the gulag ban for off topic posting?

Is it possible that the simplest solution was always there for breaking the zombie sleeping spells of fiat currencies for "We the people"?
That Dorothy just needed to click the heals of her "Silver" slippers 3 times and stand on the Law of the Land to Wake UP?

In this thread specifically we discuss how there's absolutely no laws or codes in the United States of America prohibitive of two private persons engaged in barter and trade because it's not "commerce" and how all threats to the contrary have no "force" to prevent it or penalize it. As well as the benefits and drawbacks of this method of exchange and how $ilver and Gold as well as other goods and services including how labor is "private property and are not "subject" to taxation.
Also how the I.O.U. known as the federal reserve note became the very chains of monetary enslavement and torture tools of punishment for the "non-compliance" to the system of debt while simultaneously loosing the ability to claim anything that was once gaureteed as tangible in exchange from the treasury or government for it's issuance.

Here's a hint all naturalized citizens are the "creditors" but even better still, also concurrently the Natural born living, breathing, thinking creator's are not "bound"

Oh what a tangled web...

Attached: Wake up.jpg (1079x1026, 580.21K)

Why is milk dangerous anyway?

Attached: IMG_0469.jpg (1125x1425, 832.96K)

bump, but this thread will probably get shoa'd

I mean I thought intolerance was xenophobic, and racist...
Pic related

Attached: image0-78.jpg (914x650, 63.64K)

Indeed
Pic related

Attached: Roll Safe .jpg (696x566, 62.95K)

Attached: 1661581666579121.jpg (1536x864, 221.57K)

I bought some more silver today. Coin store was all out of ounces so I bought some more dimes to join the lucky dime I found in the Coinstar at Walmart.

Okay pretty funny, but I actually picture small homogeneous agrarian societies like "laundromats from the 60's"

1. Necessary
2. Clean and well lit
3. A place of decency and respect without assault.
4. A safe place for a mother and her children to go alone together.
5. FULL IF SILVER COINS!

Attached: Seig Heilman washing machines.jpg (1168x889, 352.62K)

Imagine how awesome that would be. Cash pay every day in silver.

Just bought another tube of eagles. They're shoved deep inside my anus. I do this with all of the silver I purchase before selling it on and buying more. There will be a day when every stack has been blessed by my bussy.

>Imagine how awesome that would be. Cash pay every day in silver.

Why imagine?
Become the change brother.

Attached: 1546171664316.jpg (750x823, 125.4K)

What ever happened to the discord?

Thanks OP

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

>I bought some more silver today. Coin store was all out of ounces so I bought some more dimes to join the lucky dime I found in the Coinstar at Walmart.
Nice. I found a silver dime in the till last week.

This advertising campaign is really paying off. I'm getting several ounces a week at spot.

Attached: 2022-09-01 13.46.11.jpg (1791x2766, 3.19M)

Checked.

Anyone into /his/torical silver or gold? How does that work? Like, fuck selling a /his/torical piece for its value in precious metal

Attached: image.png.f5659d27685ae914beea599dce6fd4e7.png (1233x1176, 2.59M)

>A trade or barter that requires little effort and is 100% lawful and legal.
Is this really how it works in the US? In Croatia, you would still have to pay taxes even though you bartered one item for another. The tax must flow.

Checked and KeKed
>This advertising campaign is really paying off. I'm getting several ounces a week at spot.

>Several Severals...

Attached: 20220903_163107.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

Just started collecting some junk silver and gold coins/bullion this last weekend. The 1922 silver dollar is for good luck. The gold bar is 10g and the coin is .471 Troy oz of 24-karat.
A few months ago I watched a council worker pull an 1867 Morgan silver dollar out of a junkpile because someone had thrown it away.

Forgot pic like a moron

Attached: 407D63B4-4E6A-47AD-8301-BD6D0AC213B0.jpg (2234x1326, 686.68K)

Some items should never see the crucible, but some beg for it.
I have some historical silver pic related

Attached: 5rm b.jpg (4320x3240, 2.92M)

Yes that is the law of the Land here, taxation on labor isn't even lawful but the sheeple gonna heard...

Attached: 20210131_125735.jpg (3829x1638, 1.47M)

>Some items should never see the crucible
you mean that they should never be for sale?
I agree they should be in museums freely accessible. If I make it some time, I plan to collect gold and silver coins from ancient kingdomes I like.

and btw, nice coin

I've been obsessively checking all the change I get back when I go to the store, no luck yet.