AMERIMUTTS, EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT NOW

>Biden lets 4.9 million illegals swarm into the country in the first 1.5 years of his term (archive.is/w6LrI)
>Now letting another 1 million in to await hearing (which they probably won't show up)
HOW DOES A NATION SURVIVE THIS? You are telling me that roughly 6 million illegals have swarmed in your country in the span of 1.5 YEARS. How is this even possible?

Article Link: ttps://archive.is/6m9R0

Attached: biden.png (2642x1384, 3.76M)

>illegals
No person is illegal.
The prosperity of America should be available to all.

we are fucked. its unironically over

>No person is illegal.
yes they are

>The prosperity of America should be available to all.
no it shouldnt, fucking retard

>No person is illegal.
then why are they in jail?

They are SO worried about "climate change" and using recourses, they are bringing the entire 3rd World in to use 30x what they used to. I hate these leftists so much it's unreal.

THE JEWS DID THIS THROUGH THEIR LUTHERAN FRONT ORGANIZATIONS IN THE USA AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING RINGS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA OFFERING COYOTE LOANS AT 100% INTEREST TO DUMBASS SPICS WHO MORTGAGE THE FAMILY FARM TO TRAVEL TO THE USA FOR A HOPE AND A DREAM AT A CRUMB OF WHITE PUSSY AND A PAIL OF GOYSLOP.

They integrate because we share a common faith.
They should still come over the correct way. In the end its all good. I have always been a nation of 1.

Democrats can't win elections without cheating. They'll lower our standard of living just to ensure they'll never lose another election.

You never went to school with them did you?

>yes they are
A person is a whole individual.
To call them "illegal" is to denigrate their entire personhood and make them "less" than what they are.
Have some sensitivity, user, please.

It's not gonna survive. You'll just walk outside one day and it'll be niggers everywhere

Look at these swarthy spics

Attached: 1659614556577639.web.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

They're being invited by the democrats. We are shipping them to Chicago and DC. Their vote won't matter if we send them to blue states, and libs will get raped and murdered by their precious immigrants

If you live in an area where seeing a building over 4 stories daily is normal, this is your future

It's not a nation anymore. It's just a country and a marketplace. Its marketplace is very strained right now and on the verge of failing.

>6,000,000 in 1.5 years
>333,333 per month
>11,111 per day
>463 per hour
>7.7 per minute
>one migrant every 7.8 seconds
AY TONE

Almost like Biden and his owners are intentionally trying to destroy their nation. Along with Canada and nearly every European country.

Grew up in baltimore m8, I've seen nigs and spics all my life.
I've also seen whites, blacks, and yellows. Content of character is what matters.

They might have outlawed the freedom of association but we all still do it, I just don't hang around niggers and criminals. I advise it for everyone.

Attached: 1661661343056366.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Kikes give them loans and put them in debt and make money off it. They also use taxpayer money to give them gibs which the spics spend on goods so kikes can make more money. It’s all a ponzu scheme and most Americans are too stupid to realize it. Biden, and any other dem, support completely open borders because they hate our country and hate white people, they use the shitskin hordes to destroy the country and eventually to dismantle the constitution. Some of them are cocky enough to talk about it openly as leftists are too retarded to ever realize what’s happening and how much it fucks our country over

kike tranny

The problem is niggers have terrible character and commit lots of crimes

It's planned demographic replacement migration, AKA white genocide. Like we've been telling you for decades.

Are they illegals though?
I think you've lost the plot.

You know what? Fuck this. I have been legally trying to immigrate to the USA for years now and it's a maze of nigger shit. It's either marry a dumb cunt/femboy, win DV lottery or become a slave to your employer.
Why the effort if I can just fly to Tijuana and cross the border and throw away all my documents and be given gibs by Commiefornia.

Attached: 1662504003687.png (1080x438, 122.44K)

Some of them are, a nigger is a nigger, regardless of legal status they have the same tendencies

Yes they are.
America is no longer prosperous because of you.

Yeah you've lost the plot.

Attached: 1626039344771.jpg (1360x1020, 1.25M)

I don't give a fuck about their personhood. Nor do I give a fuck when their dumbasses get locked in a tractor trailer to cook to death.

>America is no longer prosperous
Highest stock market of all time.
Highest GDP ever.
(Since Biden came back) Most respected country in the world.

America is great.
It will be greater when the next generation is in power.

Try to be White an come in legal? Oh yeah, fuck you! Be a random spic? Come on in! Here's a drivers license and lets get you signed up for gibs and voting!! My Aussie bro-in-law has been trying to get citizenship for over half a decade, and he earns like $200k and has no criminal past, besides being from Aussieland.

EUROPEANS, DO YOU SEE?? DO YOU SEE HOW UGLY THEY ARE?
They're browm blobs and it's disgusting

No, that is the plot. A nigger is a nigger, the rest is semantics

if we deny the problems are occurring, then that must mean they aren't happening

Faggot

I fucking hate it when Americans say "mate"
You know damn well you don't say that shit in person because everybody would look at you funny.

We agree on that part, but you've lost the plot of the discussion.

Attached: 51sYZKBeBnL._AC_.jpg (353x500, 42.69K)

Yep it’s actually retarded, the current order would rather admit millions of retard shitskins than educated ambitious people from industrialized countries who actually want to be here

>HOW DOES A NATION SURVIVE THIS?
it cant. 2020 election was critical for the survival of the country. since we let them steal it now its unironcally over. america is done

I say it in person all the time lad.
All of my posts are stream on consciousness with no proofreading. I'm just typing the internal monologue.
m8.

>denigrate their entire personhood
yes. get off my lawn, get out of my country go back to your shit hole.... period. /thread