Sub-sahran NIGGERS overrunning Tunisia

the have reached hundreds of thousands in a population of 12 million.
Nigger stench everywhere , they're popping out babies like fucking rats and their numbers have grown exponentially in past 5 years.

what the fuck is happening.

Attached: 305112045_5573300752749308_1849978997743068556_n.jpg (1080x1620, 181.37K)

Fuck you all the niggers coming to Italy come from Tunisia. Fuck you and your country

The goal is an sub-Saharan African cattle planet.

More like an empty planet. Imagine the viruses and the low quantity of food if you let them handle themselves

Start a genocide immediately

I feel for you guys, you get the absolute scum of Nafris AAAnnd you get niggers, i also so some afghanis and pakistanis in Palermo.

Forza Italia not so much

you look the same

Good. What goes round comes round.

Better than ragheads camel boy

naw

soon

Gaddafi happened
the nigger Marzougi signing those sub-sahara niggers no visa agreement happened

>Fuck you all the Phoenicians coming to Roma come from Carthago.

Attached: 1649459550731.jpg (770x437, 113.9K)

Fuck you Giuseppe, go cry to your NATO leaders

Tunisians are good people. I can assure you few of the human refuse turning up on the shores of Europe are Tunisian. Europe has ruined itself by destroying Libya and with it, all other North African countries.

Not even close you fuckin nigger lover

now you understand how we feel about you nafri scumbag

don't be so bitter cousin

captcha ; MAGA

Attached: Capture.png (1365x663, 103.46K)

>>we

Just redirect them to Europe as you already do

I don't think they care about how you feel, who are you to them?

We shouldn’t intervene in African internal affaires

Italians are greaseball Guinea wop niggers. You’re worse than niggers you all deserve to be burned at the stake babies first

'Shouldn't have had to intervene' is the better expression
The is the end result of taking out Gaddafi, he had an iron grip on all the niggers and now he is gone, you can see what happened to your euro

looks arab

Attached: italians (2).jpg (1080x714, 60.5K)

You shut the fuck up, you are literally the only one that shouldn't speak about the other countries' population at all. Useless nigger lover go suck some fat nigga dick you slut

Tunisia is the last stop before Europe. They'll be there just in time for the collapse. All planned...

>looks arab

Attached: ratio soy.gif (275x210, 46.65K)

Ohja ?
The French are only Aplying the EU Agenda
Germany can't interven because your butthole ripped in wars and are told to stfu.
the french are the one fucking up shit in africa .The french who do anything ou Almans agreeing