This is your fate if you refuse to just get a job and stop bitching online...

This is your fate if you refuse to just get a job and stop bitching online, you'll end up like this retard living on the streets once mommy finally cuts you off. This is a friendly reminder to all you zoomers out their to not take Any Forums shit seriously, don't let this echo chamber rot your mind, just get a career and start a family.

youtu.be/eHGrtzwmTZU

Attached: Untitled.png (354x612, 343K)

The shill despair is getting tangible

He seems based, I can start a revolution with him.
He seems better than Joe Rogan

yeah, livign on the streets sucking dick for mcdonald's money is so based

based hobo chad retard

Keep watching rick and morty in your studio apartment faggot

sucking hobo dick for money is way more based than shilling for money you fucking faggot, also sage

you people need to grow the fuck up. "based" this, "redpilled" that. none of that Any Forums shit matters in the real world. one day you're going to have to come out of mommies basement and get a job, you;re gonna have to provide for a family. or what, are you jsut gonna play video games on post here for the rest of your life? get a grip on reality or you will literally end up on the streets like this loser. this is the most retarded shit that tries to pass itself off as right wing, just retards LARPing, every fucking time, retards doing retarded shit because their minds are poisoned by le internet. if you want to be an ctual conservative and make a difference how about not being a bum and making white babies?

IM WANT ALL OF THE ABOVE AND YOU CANT STOP ME
i will continue to redpill irl subtly and you will never stop me

also good news faggot my first born son is on the way and will be homeschooled

why is this naive hippie moron smiling while he explains nobody cares about him?
it's like he doesn't take the situation seriously. he's in deep shit.

>you;re gonna have to provide for a family

lol, no. And if you want to keep any money in your pockets, staying away from women is the Number One tip.

>homeschooled
your kid is going to be an autist, but i guess it's better than nothing
because his mind is poisoned by the internet and video games. he can't separate reality from memes

>he can't separate reality from memes
Who can? Any Forums hasn't been the same since brexit and the 2016 us election

Fucker, if you properly lurked on this board you'd already know all about divorce risk, whores, tranny indoctrination. Since men can have children over their whole life, why the fuck would someone choose NOW to be locked to The System for survival? Probably a dumbass christcuck again.

Also, people who end up homeless are either really retarded or crazy

If you remotely have your shit together even a little there are churches and charities that will hook you up with a place to stay for free

Then again if you have your shit together you wouldn't end up homeless in the first place so yeah

Societies decline and collapse because:
>abundance offsets the biggest disadvantage of r-selection (poor sustenance/violence)
>genes responsible for r-selection proliferate
>society starts catering to r-strategists more and more (acceptance of infidelity and polyamory, redistribution of wealth, subsidized childcare, etc.)
>the unbreeding segments of the male population drop out despite shaming language intended to keep them socially engaged (see how the definition of incel has changed from "person upset at not being laid" to "person upset about the prevailing sexual mores of modern society")
>a catastrophe like climate change or exterior invaders comes
>a nation which might have weathered it when it was still young and vigorous undergoes collapses now that it is old and rotten.

either youve done 0 research on homeschooling or you assume everyone is as incompetent as you

He's beating the game by not playing it. I assume 1 day he will settle down and get an actual job but he has more balls to do this and at least get an understanding why.

there re still decent women out there and you can succeed in the system if you aren't fucking retarded. and what is the alternative anyway besides posting memes online all day? i swear youre all hopeless.

Fucking hell you tranny shills really are attacking on ALL FRONTS and ALL DAY.
You're the ones who should get a fucking job lmao.

>this echo chamber
It's a Marxist/commie/leftist thing to encourage people to not work.

he's beating the game???? Nigger hes a fucking homeless bum! i would hate what it would look like to lose the game!

working a job aint much better. I work for one of the biggest tech companies everyone is familiar with for over 10+ years. Won multiple awards and promotions but im barely scraping by and making ends meet. Something has to give. Ive went from living extremely comfortably to barely being able to make ends meet. Wife is working to supplement income. Cant save enough to buy a house but dont even want too with the current market and economy. We are fucked as a country.

>what's the alternative
That's what you should be working on if you weren't tied down with obligations. You're just delusional through "faith" like any other trad retard who can't see present reality.

>if you want to be an ctual conservative
Who the fuck wants to be an effete cuck?

lmfao

The fact that you think every member of Any Forums is some basement-dwelling retard is what's really laughable. This site encompasses people from all walks of life.

Is this guy for real?

why should i believe anything you say? even if what you say is true clearly you prefer working for a company to being a homeless nigger.

>he's beating the game????
By not having a spergout like you are. He's laughing at a situation you are very clearly freaking out about if it were yourself.